Hollywood Movies & Stars

Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Are Getting Confus

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Are Getting Confused!

Taylor Swift and Taylor LautnerTAYLOR Swift's beau Taylor Lautner admits it's getting "confusing" dating someone with the same first name.

"It gets confusing definitely," the 17-year-old Twilight hunk told US TV show Extra. "And it's weird calling somebody your name."

Lautner recently admitted he doesn't want Swift — who is famed for penning tunes about her love life — to write a song about him.

"That's a scary thing," he said. "I don't know if she has. I have no idea."

Lautner and Swift, 19, portray a prom king and queen in the upcoming romantic comedy Valentine's Day.

Swift recently insisted that if a boy's worried about having a song written about him, he's probably not worth dating.

"I write songs about people that I date," she said. "When you buy my album you are going to find out what I've gone through in the past two years. And you'll probably be able to figure out how many break-ups I've gone through, how many people I've fallen for — it's very autobiographical.

"If guys don't want me to write songs about them, they shouldn't do bad things! And if they're afraid, going into the relationship, that they're going to end up having a bad song written about them… Well, then they don't have the best of intentions, do they? It's a nice weeding-out process."

During a recent press conference for Twilight sequel New Moon, Lautner was quizzed about his rumored romance with Swift.

He refused to answer questions about his love life, insisting people should be able to figure things out for themselves.

"You guys have seen every single move that I make, so I guess I will leave that up to you to decide," he said.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Are Getting Confus" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
really confused couple !

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hehehehehe!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top