Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

an interesting question?

leo_17879 Groupbie
leo_17879
leo_17879

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

guys,

Suppose rishi has taken the money from kashish's account and kashish  comes to know about it!

wudnt that create a misunderstanding b2wn her & sujal when she will tell this to sujal  becoz she had clarified to sujal in jail that rishi is not a bad guy & he really loves his Big B.

will sujal accept what kashish will say to him now?

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
If anyone comes to know of it surely it won't be Kashish. What I think is that it'll be sujal himself who'll possibly now find out who did this. Because he'll take it that whoever has taken the money is also responsible for giving Kashish all those false evidences. So what I think is that sujal is going to hunt for the person.
Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged

exactly

samreen

bisty Newbie
bisty
bisty

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged

hello sujal fan,

i am new3 to the forum and it is so wonderful to be with u wonderful people i cant tell how happy i am that sujal kashish will be together forever thankgod atlast ekta got her brains working thanku very much for the info and plz these kind of wonderful info's coming .

bisty.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged
 ur rite sujalfan maybe sujal will find out the person who took the money...and it'll be surely rishi
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
oooh I hope its not rishi.  I know ekta plans to show him as a bigger villan this year. probably surpassing even ansh but then just this one instance let him not be the one to have taken the money from the account.  Let it be Vasu. I hope god and ekta are hearing me on this.
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I hope what SujalFan says happens coz then that means no misunderstandings can arise between Sujal and Kashish. Instead they can search for the real killer together.
For greatmaratha's sake i hope Rishi does not turn out to take the money, Vasu deserves to be in trouble for a change and get scolded by the family big time. She is always shooting off her mouth and saying what she likes, so this time i hope Veena say something to her or even Lalit.
But SujalFan said Rishi did take the money so i guess that is that.
SophieTheQT Newbie
SophieTheQT
SophieTheQT

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
It will be Vasu, no doubt about it.  She's out to get Sujal and she has now turned against Kashish, since she's taking her side.  Rishi, on the other hand, loves his brother and wouldn't steal the money - that would mean Sujal would have to remain in jail for a longer period of time.

Vasu took the money and as for who the real killer is - clueless.  Heard it will be a girl from Piyush's past though.  Tongue

Go to top