Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

LNMDJ New FF Important Note Page 7!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Durga

Very nice part sweety. Half of your part reminded me my first day of college, its been 18 yr now, but still feel great to remember.

Now i am also eager to know about Hexs?

Plz continue soon :)

Keep it up!!!

Last night i watched your VM, and i remember your first VM of KaSh, you improved alot :)

Muniza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ New FF Important Note Page 7!!! (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Wow! Cool! Add me to your PM list please!

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Oooh. That's brilliant! Clap Can't wait for the next part! Big smile I wanna know who the Hexs are too. Embarrassed Kali and Mahek? New characters? Tongue Interesting. Thanks for the PM btw. Smile

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@Muniza75
Thanks! Aaww.. That's nice to know. I bet those days were exciting. Most of that part that I wrote, is from my own experience of my first day of high school. Believe it or not, the periods and description that I wrote of the college actually came from my own high school. I was thinking of it while I was writing it, and it actually made it more easier to write! Thank you so much! It really means so much to me. Even I notice it, when I watch one of my old videos. I have really improved alot and I started making vm's about 2 years ago, I think. Lol! You'll get to know who are they in the next part.

@kawaii hime
Thanks! I'll add you write away.

@urvimjht
Thanks! I'll try to have it up soon and that's when you'll know who the Hexs are. Yup. Mehak and Kali might not be in it so much after the next part or so cuz I believe in the next couple of updates, the jodis will make their entry and it'll be taken over from there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urvi-

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

"The Hexs are...." paused Mehak for dramatic effect. "The Hexs is really just a name that we gave to these six certain people in our college. Every single year, we get thousands of applications to this college, not for a better job or scholarship or anything."

"Then?" inquired Kali. "Why do they come?" "Drama! These six people... OMG!! I don't even know where to begin from. These six people, every single day! Since the day they've been coming to college has been nothing but drama." "Wait.. Can you start over again? Cuz' you're making no sense whatsoever right now." "Fine. Let me start again. The Hexs is a name..." "That you gave to six people. Yeah, you said that already." finished off Kali who was received with a stern stare. "Sorry." "Anyways," continues Mehak. "There are six people, three guys, three girls. Basically, we all think they'll end up with one or the other. We're not exactly sure as to who. So let me start with the eldest. Prithvi Saxena and Damini Gujral."

A very slick, black convertible BMW makes its way down the busy traffic as if it had no concerns with the outer world. It went at high speeds of 150 km/h. There were three females in the car, one who was the driver who was increasing the speed of the car even more than it already was, the other sitting in the passenger's seat glaring at the driver hoping it will let in some sense into her and the last female in the back seat, clutching onto the seatbelt for her dear life hoping that she gets through another very dangerous, but yet at the same time safe ride.

In the lane beside them, came up three very muscular dudes riding their own respective bikes, that matched with their attire for the day. Their faces were hidden by their safety helmets, but the three females in the car very well knew who it was. The first bike stayed with same speed as the driver, the second bike went onto the other side and drove along the passenger's side, leaving the third bike to drive behind the car.

"So, who are they? And why are they so special?" asked Kali.
"Well, ever since they both set eyes on each other... no. Before they even set their eyes on each other, they've been fighting. It's not fighting as in like cussing or beating someone up. Oh no. This is different. Way different. They fight like cats and dogs. Prey and predator. Good vs. evil. Angels vs. demons. But in this case, there are no angels. Only demons. My God. If you meet them... you'll be shocked to see the things they did. They'll switch grades of students on the computer and blame it on the other. They'll cuss off each other so much that your ears will start bleeding. On the last day of college before summer holidays, they almost broke down the whole building."
"What?!"
"I mean to say, they broke almost every furniture the school had. And also a few bones. If you ever see them together, my advice to you is to run." warned Mehak.
"But... doesn't the principal do anything about this? Like suspension or expulsion or something?"
"He can't. You see this college has a rule that has never been broken before. Once you're in, you can never leave till you graduate."
"Are you serious?"
"Yup. Besides, they always repay back the loss by either paying for it or doing some extra activities. Although they're enemies and seem bad, they're not. They're actually very nice to others."
"As long as they're not near each other."
"You're catching on."

A pair of deep, brown eyes fell against the rear view mirror and saw the female that was seated at the back was no longer clutching on the seatbelt, but was infact now, staring lovingly through the back window at the young man driving the bike at the back of the BMW. Her eyebrows knit together as she got mad at her actions. She stepped on the pedal and drove even faster than she already was, giving the girl a jerk. Her twisted body jerked forward but was saved by the seatbelt. The girl in the passenger's seat, knitted her eyebrows together as well, as she was getting really angry at the driver's behaviour.

"So... how exactly did they meet?" inquired Kali, who was now really getting interested in the Hexs.
"Well, that's a very interesting story. It all happened like this. It was the first day of college and...

Although she was alone, she walked with confidence as she wasn't going to let any of the older students take advantage of her being new to college. As she walked, several eyes fell upon her and stayed there. Some started talking rubbish about her like, 'She's so extra. Just look at her. Who even wears those kind of clothes? I bet she's a slut.' 'Look at her. Eeewww! She's just looking for trouble, you know. Just watch.' 'Oh! Look! One of the seniors are coming right at her. Now watch the fun. Hehehe.' And right they were. One of the seniors was coming right at her with his gang of boys and their girlfriends followed behind him. Damini stopped in her tracks just for a fraction of a second and looked at them, then proceeded on. But that fraction of a second was all that he was looking for, to embarrass her. He deliberately came infront of her where as there was plenty room for him to walk if he wasn't such a bad boy. Damini stopped, took in a deep breath and crossed her arms over her chest. She lifted her right eyebrow at him and glared at him. He walked around her checking her out from top to bottom while Damini just rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. If I knew we were gonna have a bomb here, I would have evacuated everyone long time ago." he said with his hands on his knees looking at her from a side.
"Is that your poor attempt of flirting? Cuz if it is, then you should really go get some tips." retorted Damini.

Everyone who was watching them laughed at the guy since he just got burned. He now stood up and came close to Damini towering over her. She looked up into his eyes with not even a speck of fear in them. She rolled her eyes at him once more and brushed past him, but was brought back to her original position as he pulled her back. He hadn't let go of Damini's arm and she stared at his hand then at his face.

"Let. Go." she commanded.
"And if I don't." He answered in a low voice, thinking that it'll scare her.

Without moving her face an inch, with her eyes, Damini looked at everyone who was now staring at them, waiting for her next move. Damini lowered her eyes and stared at the floor wondering if she should do what's on her mind right now or not. She made her decision as she heard a 'hmph' coming from her behelder. She looked into his eyes to find out what was so funny.

"You girls are all words and no talk. I don't even know why you're let out of the house. You're only good for one thing and that is s--"

He was silenced by Damini's surprisingly, very hard and strong punch. As he turned his face around, blood was seen being trickled down his nose, and his left cheek now had a purplish-blackish colored bruise. With his sleeve, he wiped off the blood, but more just replaced it.

"Why you b--" he was silenced yet again, with a slap. And this made him really furious.

He started darting after her, but Damini who had anticipated his next move, darted before him. She down the hallway and up the stairs followed by him. She pushed everyone in her way telling them to move out of her. She opened the door and went down the hall and into the nearest classrom that was available. She quickly closed the door behind her and started catching her breath. The students and teacher that were inside early, just stared at her, wondering 'What the heck's with her?'.

She opens the door just a crack and peeks out. When she's the coast is clear, she leaves from there, and goes back to the stair case. She looks behind her before descending down the stairs just to make sure he wasn't behind her. She saw him there, with his gang who spotted her going down. She started running down the stairs, but then tackled into a very muscular chest, which took the hit from her extreme speed and sent them both tumbling down as if an earthquake had just hit. As they reached ground, the gang was already on top of the stairs watching them down below along with the other spectators. Damini held her head which was throbbing with pain excrutiatingly. She opened her eyes, and felt herself being a bit higher than usual. She noticed that the floor wasn't cold as it was supposed to be. She put her hand on top of her landing, and felt something weirdly shaped. She looked down to what she was touching and saw a belt. She looked up and saw a man looking at her as if she was mentally insane. She looked back at her hand then at him and removed her hand from the belt, since it wasn't exactly touching the belt, but it was a bit lower. She looked back at the man she was on top of and saw he was staring at her as well. She stared with deep brown eyes into his deep brown eyes that were trying to say something to him. But what was it?

His eyebrows knitted together and he abruptly got up, pushing her off of him which made her hit her head against the railing. All of a sudden the pain returned and gave her a reality-check. She got up and looked at the back of the man who just pushed her off, who was now wiping himself off of dirt.

"Hey!" she turned him around. "How dare you! Tumari himat kaisi hui mujhe dakha dene ki." she confronted.
"Toh aur kya karta. Aise leta rehta. Hello, not everyone here are like you okay."
"Like me? What do you mean they're not like me?" she inquired.
"Oh please. Don't pretend like you don't know. Besides, I had some respect for women, which because of you is going away by every second. Now, please let me leave." he said trying to get past her.
"No." Damini pushed him back. "Not till you tell me what you meant."

He took his right foot of the first step and towered over Damini with her still clutching onto a good handful of his shirt. He looked at it and then at her whose movements were synchronized with Damini's.

"You mean you don't know?"
"If I knew, do you think I would ask you?" she retorted.
"Ever since you've stepped foot into this college, everyone's been saying only one thing."
"What?"
"Just think about it. What are you doing right now?"
"I'm asking you a question."
"What else are you doing."
She pondered over this and looked at him questioningly.

"Okay. What was first thing you did when you fell down?"
"I opened my eyes."
He let out a sigh. "Second thing that you did."
"I held my head."

He rolled his eyes. "Third thing."
"I touched your ...." Damini stopped in mid-sentence as she finally realized what he's been trying to say. She instantly released her hold on his shirt. She opened her mouth to make an 'o' in shock. "You.. you.. how.. HOW DARE YOU!! How dare you say that about me!! I'm.. I'm a... OMG!!"

He just looked at her in shock. He had never thought that she would turn this whole thing back on him when he clearly told her everyone's been talking about it from before.

"Hey. Hello. I didn't say anything okay. It's you."
"WHAT!!! ME!! Why would I say that about myself?!!! You're sick!! All you guys are sick. You only want a girl for one thing! Well, guys what. Now that I'm here, all of your opinions on a woman is going to change."
"I'm sick?! You're sick! First you punch some dude that you don't even know and go touch another's... I'm not sick. You ARE!! You dirty little girl."
Damini who no longer could take him insulting her, slapped him. Everyone gasped and looked at him, wondering what he'll do next. He slammed his books onto the stairs and put his hands on his hips.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I don't raise my hands on a woman." he informed her and everyone else and he turned around.

"Impotent." someone whispered.

The man, thinking it was Damini who said it, turned around and gave her a tight slap. Damini put her hand on her red cheek and felt heat rising up to it. She was shocked as was everyone else as he had just said that he wasn't going to hurt as he doesn't raises his hand on a woman. Damini who was now boiling with anger, lowered her hand from her cheek and glared at him.

"You. Slapped me. How dare you!"
"Oh, Shut up!"
"No, you shut up! You said that you don't raise your hands on a woman, you liar!"
"Well, if I'm a liar, then why did you believe in that. Huh?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Damini kicked him in the knee, hard with the tip of her heel, which made him bend down with pain. Damini who just thinking about what she did, was recieved with a strong punch to the stomach. Now, it was her turn to bend down in pain. She turned around and grabbed his hair and starting pulling at it. Since he was still bent, he couldn't see her properly, he reached for her head, and when he also got a handful of hair in his grasp, her started tugging on it hard. They both lost balance and fell down and start punching and kicking each other, while everyone just watched them, laughing and intrigued knowing that they'll be enemies for a very long time. They were all interrupted as the teachers came in and broke them apart. Damini was in the hands of one teacher and the man in the other, both of them looking really messed up. They both pointed their index finger at each other, glared angrily, making a promise to themselves to get even for their humiliation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanthini9Lifez_Beautifullnmdj_greatfanAmbyCiousDew-drophapinezz13

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
OMG...that was sssoooo funny....who was the first guy tat Damini punched? i think the 2nd one is Prit....Im at the library now and its so hard to laugh so quietly!! Great Job!! Update soon and add me to your PM list.

aashmi

aashmi

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey plz add me to your pm list....

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
ohhh...Durga....my genius...u have excelled in ur work again...u were simplly awesome...n I amloving the format of the story....narrative....wowowo.....the 1st guy.....got slaps n punches......heheh...n Pri n Damz........great intro....it wud b really thrilling to c them fall for each other....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top