Twilight

10 things i hate about the Twilight series (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

I don't like Bella mostly because in real life she said how she hates how much publicity she's been getting. i mean she did a movie which was a hugee hit so obviously she's going to have fans everywhere. But when she said how much she doesn't like all the attention when she's somewhere, it's just like...ok..you're the actress from twilight..what do you expect? Idk if i'm allowed to criticize the actress but yeah that's how I feel.

fame was soo sudden to her.  Put yourself in her shoes,  you weren't a famous, no one knew who you are and then all of a sudden media, fans and paparazzi everywhere. kristen never realized at first that twilight was soo big.. her status in skyrocketed since then. how would you feel if someone scrutinized everything from your clothes to your personality?  rumours aren't helping either. no other actress faced this kind of phenomenon where a thousand fans chase you wherever you go, it can be overwhelming and stressful. to me, she is the most real person in H'wood, who doesn't care about what she wears while walking on the streets or wants to change herself because of the public and media. she improved alot and she has come a long way.

I'm not  offended, you have a right to to state you opinion. I just gave my two cents
BTW, her name is kristen stewart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 things i hate about the Twilight series (Page 4)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top