Twilight

10 things i hate about the Twilight series (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enigma_Swati

This is a really offending topic. If you're not a Twilight fan, then you're so not invited over here. And about your hate list:

Bella was depressed because she loved Edward. It's only natural! You cannot go around smiling when your beloved is not with you.

This is pure fiction, it's up to the author to decide which traits and characteristics to render to her characters. If you like it, read it. If you don't it's your problem.

If you're offended, then I am sorry. That's just what I feel.

That's just being elitist.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 things i hate about the Twilight series (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Damn, I swear if I start listing I won't be able to stop.

Maybe I'll come back tomorrow to make my list. (:

All that are saying this is offending: what do you expect? everyone to love Twilight and be obsessed with Robert? Sorry, some people aren't and no one can stop them from giving their opinions, whether they be positive or negative since this is an open forum.

Nice post, Priya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boreddd

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

^^^ Of course you do but surely there must be something you don't like about it? Like a character or a scene or something?
yeah definatly there is a part of twilight i don't like... i just choose to focus on the positive lolz

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
motto of this post is that everyone has there own opinion on everything.. opinions are meant to be agreed or disagreed to right? even i admit that there are some thing that i dislike about twilight... so lets respect people opinion.  because you know an opinion can never be wrong right? i do agree with chhilt that "hate" is a strong word :-)

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL

I will reply to this later.

Edited by innocentdevil. - 16 November 2009 at 4:37pm

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

I don't like Bella mostly because in real life she said how she hates how much publicity she's been getting. i mean she did a movie which was a hugee hit so obviously she's going to have fans everywhere. But when she said how much she doesn't like all the attention when she's somewhere, it's just like...ok..you're the actress from twilight..what do you expect? Idk if i'm allowed to criticize the actress but yeah that's how I feel.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
^ Agreed, but this isn't about the actress who plays her, let's stick to the books and characters or else this awesome topic will be locked. (:

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentdevil.

1. Bella - agreed.
2. Edward - ehhhh.
3. Renesmee - disagree.
4. The Cullens and their stupid little Vegetarian Vampire joke  - agreed.
5. Bella and her stupid depression when edward dumps her. Like seriously, he left you. Please kindly get over it and not make women look so pathetic? - agreed.
6. Jake imprinting on Renesmee - MAJORLY agreed.
7. The fact that James died before killing Bella :( - disagree (not really sure what I think of this).
8. Jake saving Bella when she was supposed to drown - disagree (not really sure what I think of this).
9. That bella can't be hurt, or have her mind read by Vampires - agreed.
10. I hate that Vampires can dazzle in the sun. That was just really silly. - agreed.

Personally this post did NOT offend me at all. & I may not come here like everyone does, but I been a fan of the saga since it came out in o5. So I am true fan speaking, from before the saga became a fad.

Reading the post, you sound like a Team Wolf/Jake. Since most of "hates" are dealing with vamps or Bella (& really both teams dislikes her).

What I think the problem with this thread-- not your opening  post-- is that when people think of Twilight (or Team Edward to be honest) they think of Cullens, and Edwella love. & most Twilight fans are Edward fans and love Cullens, and anytime you criticize them, they honestly take you as if your speaking horrible about Twilight, when in reality your not... just not a huge Cullen/Vampire fans.

I, personally, am a Jake fan, and I hate it when I say something "negative" not even being mean, they take me as if I'm a Twilight hater, no, I'm just not into Ed/Bella or Edward  fan in general. Yes he is perfect, and some may love that about him being the "perfect package" but in my view I rather have an imperfect  and logical love, but that's just me.

So guys, please just calm, it was stated do not take it offensive. Obv. it hurt Ed fans, but please remember this forum does have jake fans too. Mods can, sure, but it really doesn't need to be, no one is heated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Boreddd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top