innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I thought this should be fun.

1. Bella
2. Edward
3. Renesmee
4. The Cullens and their stupid little Vegetarian Vampire joke (Vampires DRINK human blood!)
5. Bella and her stupid depression when edward dumps her. Like seriously, he left you. Please kindly get over it and not make women look so pathetic?
6. Jake imprinting on Renesmee
7. The fact that James died before killing Bella :(
8. Jake saving Bella when she was supposed to drown
9. That bella can't be hurt, or have her mind read by Vampires
10. I hate that Vampires can dazzle in the sun. That was just really silly.

Anyways please don't be offended. It's my opinion. MAKE A LIST FOR YOURSELF TOO!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredddAngelic_Jbabii.girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 things i hate about the Twilight series" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I am Sorry but this is kinda offending =(
There are sooo many peopel that love Twilight and this is going to hurt their feelings.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalipranavTangledArooj.MstarasdfTwilightLovee.-Alina-guju_girl1-Disha-

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
another thing i hate about the twilight series is that smeyer gave us an illusion of a perfect life and perfect BF/husband.

at the end of the series bella got everything she wanted. jacob as the friend she always wanted. edward the love of her life. a daughter. last but not least-- immortality.  though, the sad truth is life isn't perfect!! you don't get everything you want.  even 4 invincible vampires life isn't bed of roses. smeyer ended the series giving out the msg that life is great and bella and edward will live in bliss with no problems or regrets. but sad thing is life is full of imperfections, regrets, and issues.

Edited by pomegranate - 11 November 2009 at 8:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Boredddlovely_ladyguju_girl1Angelic_Jbabii.girl

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
everybody please stop here right now.
this is actually offending.
stop criticising the characters..there are many people out here who love these characters!
so please if you dislike twilight..you don't need to enter this forum!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_fananjalipranavstarasdfgugguTwilightLovee.-Alina-guju_girl1-Disha-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I also agree with Mallika and xoHarshaxo(sorry don't know your name)....please stop criticizing Twilight series.....aren't we done with all this????? And I'm sorry to say dear, this post is offending...... for me too!!!!!
You ppl are saying that anything can't be flawless...so then why are you picking out flaws of Twilight series....come on...move on guys !!!!!
And yes, I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by my post !!!

luv Alina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_fanArooj.Mstarasdf-Disha-

nimmy1010

Goldie

nimmy1010

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
mods...pls close the topic....

hu ever started this topic : if u dont like twilight, den u r not supposed to even b on this awesum forum wer evry1 loves and adores twilight....so pls dnt do this...how can u even rite such stuff....if u cant njoy the series, den dnt criticize either....keep ur opinions to urself!!!!!

wassay alina and mallika... :D

mayur_fanstarasdf-Alina--Disha-

guggu

IF-Dazzler

guggu

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This is a really offending topic. If you're not a Twilight fan, then you're so not invited over here. And about your hate list:

Bella was depressed because she loved Edward. It's only natural! You cannot go around smiling when your beloved is not with you.

This is pure fiction, it's up to the author to decide which traits and characteristics to render to her characters. If you like it, read it. If you don't it's your problem.

If you're offended, then I am sorry. That's just what I feel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_fanArooj.Mstarasdf-Disha-ROBlicious.

XxSanaxX

IF-Rockerz

XxSanaxX

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
this topic is reeli offending!!
i mean if u h8 twilight dat much den i duno y u read ALL da books nd wat ur doin on dis forum!?!?

modz plz close dis topic

mayur_fanArooj.Mstarasdf-Disha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top