A real good news from KTH unit...... - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
thanx a lot for the great news sujalfan..cant wait to see monday's episode๐Ÿ˜›
thanks sujalfan for the great news!...u always provide something to look forward to๐Ÿ˜Š

THANX A TONNE SUJALFAN....

U ROCK!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Thanks for the great news, sujalfan. I'm glad to hear that these two will stay together.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thnks sujalfan thts really great news now we can watch more of it but it is true when kashish married piyush i had actually stopped watching the soap as i started to think its boring and i wanted kashish and sujal to get married i didnt really care if i missed any episodes but now it is fine i watch it daily here i think its interesting but we have only got the the part where rishi's true colours are revealed!
thanx sujalfan.This is a fantastic news๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx 4 the news..

hope the story line will be perfect ..

Simply splendid.......its lovely to know that they will stay together for sure...And sujalfan, take care of urself..........

And i'm sorry Humm but IMO, Rohit should stay away from KTH as far as possible or else........๐Ÿ˜‰ ( Sorry if i offended anyone)

sujalfan u r 2 good.thanks 4 sharing the great news๐Ÿ‘.BUT TAKECARE OF YOURSELF.

Edited by khusi_* - 19 years ago
thank you sujalfan, i had a feeling that when veena comes to kash's house it is to take her home. she is too sweet to be angry with kash for long.