A real good news from KTH unit......

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

So friends now I'll provide you with something really good. I was dying to tell you this but could not do so earlier. My friend has informed of a very interresting thing. As you all know KTH has touched the record mark in TRP ratings. KTH especially ekta knows that it was because sujal and kashish again came together. Usually ekta goes by the theory that if some anti climax is brought then the TRP's goes up but here it is different. It is because of their romance that the TRP's goes up. So Ekta has decided to keep them together. There are no plans of seperating them in the serial. Seperating them once by marrying kashish to piyush had actually lowered the TRPs. So friends these will stay together and there's no chance of swayam getting married to kashish. Yes Swayam is going to create lot of problems for them in the next coming episodes.

Sujal will be out of jail today. And Regarding Veena well on asking my friend he laughed and said " Woh kitne din naraaz rehegi. Uska character hi to soft dikhaya ja raha hai." So what I think is that she's going to forgive Kashish and bring her back home. That part may be shown tomorrow not today. Today they'll show sujal comming out, meeting veena nad then goes to meet kashish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo_17879 thumbnail

thanks 4 the info!

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
btw sujalfan.. wassup abt rohit in that serial, any entry???😕😕
i liked him a lot!😭😭
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😛yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!😛😛im soooooo happpy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fairuze thumbnail
thank u sooooooooo much ...soooooooooo many..many much.
ooooo i'm sooooooo happy!
wait ...today i'm going to pray for u in my prayer that soon u get ur sweetheart Kashish!
.........lolzzzz.........
i think Ekta has started drinking Nescafe!
....good!
debashree thumbnail
thanx sujalfan............😊
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

btw sujalfan.. wassup abt rohit in that serial, any entry???😕😕
i liked him a lot!😭😭

No HUMM there's no chance of Rohit comming back into the serial. The fact is Rohit was actually signed for those few episodes itself. He was supposed to really die in the actual story also.

Samrene thumbnail

thas good

sorry humm but i dont want kashish to loose her brains again

samreen

Ranim thumbnail

that is 1 news i always wanted to hear !

thnx sujalfan u r the greatest! 👏   👏

PreityGirl thumbnail
THNX sujalfan for the awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊