11th Nov- Shhh Koi Raaz toh hai!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Once again we are back to another Mystery se Bhurpur episode of Bandini!
With DM already In his Sherlock Holmes Attire...Now it's time for Maachis-ki-Tilli to become Dr Watson.....aka Jawalamukhi-bani-Jyoti!

Lets straight dive in to where Maachis Is in deep thoughts over her conversation with Wannabe Shubi!
Maulik walks in & Motiben ask him to shut the door....borrows Sherlock Holmes cap from DM & states to Maulik
"Yeh aurat Shubhi NAHI hai!!"" Dhaan Taan Naaaa!
Maulik is shocked! But Motiben is convinced that Wannabe doesn't know "everything"......for she doesn't know Mualik was Motibens' son.
Maulik is amazed  & impressed at his MotiMaa's great percetion!!

Motiben decided to share her great secret with DM.
(here I have lost few minutes on what happened, so someone kinidly fill in)

DM listens to Motibens' views on Wannabe not being Shubhi & then tells her he ALREADY knows it. Motiben ask how?
DM gives her the look... Coz I am DM!!
He tells her the chain of events that aroused his suspicion
including about Waafadaar-turned-Ravan Pinakin!
He ask Motiben to help him, Loves the way Motiben says, she is ALWAYS there for DM....
They decide not to disclose this to anyone & wait for the right moment to Khull-Ja-Sim-Sim-Secret to come out in front of everyone!

Next, we see Mata Sant-OO bahoing bade bade ansoo coz she is leaving to go to nanaji's house!
Our Champa-ki-kaali is samjhoing her that she should not do so. There are some sweet Senti (??) moments between Champa & her Maalkin!

Next Sant-OO goes with her  signature tea to DM who is a great koochie-cooing mood...
Ask her why tea? you are ONLY going for a day na?
But then says with great emphasis that she NOT go today but instead tomorrow &  when Mata Sant-OO ask Kyon?
Says coz "I said so & am your hubby isliya!"" Wah wah!!
Santu TRIES to muskaraos, hard one for her but tries...
DM says I like you coz you are not very duffor...
But Just duffor! *beautiful Wifey compliment* Very Inspiring Dialogues.....:)

He leaves & forgets his bracelet..Santu maa picks it...& follows.
Here Wanna is coming dowm Matkoing latkoing, DM stops her & announces he will be THE husband to her now & will share the room with her....*phew* Now that his doubt has been eradicated. Wannabe gets flustered!
Says what about Santu....DM says arre you came first in my life..hence you have more right on me!
Perfect Timing! santu Maa hears this....tears wells up in her eyes & she leaves.
Santu does a Marathon all the way to The Kua & is angry with her Bhagwaan.

Next...OK Guys braceup...don't blame me for NOT giving enough warnings...
You will NOW see DM at Flirting & wooing best!!
DM & Wannabe are alone in the room......
DM Comes close to Wannabe...puts one hand on the wall  Behind..filmi istyle ohlalala..comes even closer.. wannabe starts coughing.......brrrrr
DM ask her to drink some milk & she goes down to add some milk, adds some neend-ki-goli & comes up.

Meanwhile DM is back having monologue
with Shubi & tells her that Wannabe is about to learn a BIG lesson tonite!
Wannabe comes & offers the glass to DM who drinks it & "pretends" he has fallen asleep.
Wannabe picks the keys, & leaves,
The Screen freezes on DM lying on the bed alone...his maakhmaal ka kurta looking errrrrrr great!! πŸ˜‰

Moment of the Day: DM playing the seducer to Wannabe!
Dialogue of the Day: DM telling Santu he likes her coz she is Not Very duffor, but Just duffor!
Scene of the Day: DM & Moti's dialogues......Lovely bro-sis bond!

Worth a watch JUST to see DM trying his wooing tactics on Wannabe.....
Love ~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks !!!.. sounds like a gr8 episode..!!! at last, moti ben did something gud in her life..!!! nways.. i cant wait until tom.. episode.. hopefully DM will catch her Rang ge haath Edited by mylife2005 - 14 years ago
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
stupid ana pretend coughing ........i dont care if I'm actually his wife or not who would say no to DM ☺️  😍 ...

i envy her so hard my heart aches
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the ana & DM part is much better to read from your update then watching it 🀣 thanks for the update Nupur
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnaks Nups..

The missing part.. DM ask her the reason why she thinks she is not Subhi.. Moti says, there are some secrets between the Sis-in-laws.
bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update its so much more fun than watchiing the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail

Thanks Nups

Loved the update!
fuzzyface thumbnail
what can i say machis ki tili's priorities are right... Bro over anything
still doesn't justify her behaviour towards santu if she really had some sense. I still maintain she is irriatted with santu's presence coz she isn't getting a hug from her super cool hubby kanji. πŸ˜›
I am still mad at DM for overdoing it with ana, u know the wife is fragile n yet u choose to make her cry. Santu shld leave the house tonight.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kanji would gift her a TIGHT SLAP before any hug😑..

She is so sweet that she didnt try to support this fakey so that she can get rid of Santu..
fuzzyface thumbnail
but as scary as it may seem i want moti to mellow n the only person who cld do it is kanji although all kanji girls will just drop n faint when kanji hugs moti πŸ˜›