Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Roshan Singh Harjeet Singh Sodhi !!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
damn Hilarious episode🤣

-Jetha,Daya,Tapu n Champaklal first scene🤣
-Jetha -Nattu Kaka🤣
-All men discussing kaun se ad,everyone's wish Tooth paste,Churan,Umbrella,Gym,Shampoo 🤣
-Roshan picks Popat n takes him to throw away🤣
-Roshan angry enters in jeep🤣
-Champaklal jumping🤣

totally laugh riot🤣

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yup Sodhi was really hyper in yesterday's episode . I was ROFLing when he picked up Popatlal !!! 🤣
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa man that was damm funny.... even gada family's convo qas quite funny...

Bapuji to Jetha: jab tu chhota tha to main tujhe apne kandhe par uthake pure gaav main gumta tha....

Daya: ohhoooo!!! 😆

Jetha to Bapuji: bachapan ki baat aur hia aur abhi ki baat aur hai....abhi aap mujhe utha sakte hia kandhe pe....

Bapuji: Nahi....

Jetha: toh yaha abhi ki baat ho rahi hai bapuji...

Bapuji: e abhi vali...😆 abhi tujhe kaise utha sakta hoon... pahele tera jitna vajan tha abhi utni teri kamar hia.....🤣

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah the epi was damn funny..😆 hathi's son chota hathi was even more funny..😆😆 he is following his father's footsteps.. 😆😆 and yeah i just colud not stop laughing wen babuji said pehle jitna tera wazan tha ab utni teri kamar hai.. 🤣
😆
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

yeah the epi was damn funny..😆 hathi's son chota hathi was even more funny..😆😆 he is following his father's footsteps.. 😆😆 and yeah i just colud not stop laughing wen babuji said pehle jitna tera wazan tha ab utni teri kamar hai.. 🤣
😆

yaa it was fooltoo masti eppisode..... i loved hathi's son in the eppi when jetha was leaving to air port and he (chota hathi 😆) went in car in sitted there.... and when jetha spotted him that was the most funny scene i found of chota hathi..... 🤣

P.S Sorry for going of the topic but cant control my self......😳
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: binie

yaa it was fooltoo masti eppisode..... i loved hathi's son in the eppi when jetha was leaving to air port and he (chota hathi 😆) went in car in sitted there.... and when jetha spotted him that was the most funny scene i found of chota hathi..... 🤣

P.S Sorry for going of the topic but cant control my self......😳

arey yaha sabb chalta hai 😆😆