Page 1 of 1

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
damn Hilarious episodeROFL

-Jetha,Daya,Tapu n Champaklal first sceneROFL
-Jetha -Nattu KakaROFL
-All men discussing kaun se ad,everyone's wish Tooth paste,Churan,Umbrella,Gym,Shampoo ROFL
-Roshan picks Popat n takes him to throw awayROFL
-Roshan angry enters in jeepROFL
-Champaklal jumpingROFL

totally laugh riotROFL

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 11 November 2009 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roshan Singh Harjeet Singh Sodhi !!" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Yup Sodhi was really hyper in yesterday's episode . I was ROFLing when he picked up Popatlal !!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
yaa man that was damm funny.... even gada family's convo qas quite funny...

Bapuji to Jetha: jab tu chhota tha to main tujhe apne kandhe par uthake pure gaav main gumta tha....

Daya: ohhoooo!!! LOL

Jetha to Bapuji: bachapan ki baat aur hia aur abhi ki baat aur hai....abhi aap mujhe utha sakte hia kandhe pe....

Bapuji: Nahi....

Jetha: toh yaha abhi ki baat ho rahi hai bapuji...

Bapuji: e abhi vali...LOL abhi tujhe kaise utha sakta hoon... pahele tera jitna vajan tha abhi utni teri kamar hia.....ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.Iriss

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
yeah the epi was damn funny..LOL hathi's son chota hathi was even more funny..LOLLOL he is following his father's footsteps.. LOLLOL and yeah i just colud not stop laughing wen babuji said pehle jitna tera wazan tha ab utni teri kamar hai.. ROFL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

yeah the epi was damn funny..LOL hathi's son chota hathi was even more funny..LOLLOL he is following his father's footsteps.. LOLLOL and yeah i just colud not stop laughing wen babuji said pehle jitna tera wazan tha ab utni teri kamar hai.. ROFL
LOL

yaa it was fooltoo masti eppisode..... i loved hathi's son in the eppi when jetha was leaving to air port and he (chota hathi LOL) went in car in sitted there.... and when jetha spotted him that was the most funny scene i found of chota hathi..... ROFL

P.S Sorry for going of the topic but cant control my self......Embarrassed

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
YA GOOD EPISODE

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

Originally posted by ~~~~

LOL

yaa it was fooltoo masti eppisode..... i loved hathi's son in the eppi when jetha was leaving to air port and he (chota hathi LOL) went in car in sitted there.... and when jetha spotted him that was the most funny scene i found of chota hathi..... ROFL

P.S Sorry for going of the topic but cant control my self......Embarrassed

arey yaha sabb chalta hai LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.