India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

A TRIBUTE TO AN ACTOR FROM I-F FANS!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

I know apurva's superb acting is being discussed many times here. But I could not check myself to write these words once again.

It's a strange thing that so many people are being crazy for apurva as armaan these days. I was wondering why this is happening. Not that we have never seen such a handsome man. In fact there are plenty of handsome heros in films and serials ! But never before such a madness happened! I think there are many reasons.

1. The chararcter of armaan has always been very very attractive. This character is so lively, full of all human feelings, love, hate, anger, restlessness, jealousy etc. etc. so u will naturally be attracted to him, I mean either love him or hate him, at least u can never ignore him!!!!
  2. Although armaan is sometimes manipulative and hot-tempered but somewhere there is a child hidden within him which u will adore!!!! The more he is confused and helpless the more he is adorable!!!!!
  3. These two points are in-built, i.e. armaan's character has them within it in the story, and they are not the actor's credit. With these u can add apurva's excellent acting these days.

a)      The scene where armaan and jassi were hugging is unforgettable! His way of expressing love is unforgettable. When he was saying ' I love u jassi,… tum sun rahi ho…..  I love u!!!!, it seemed that not only his voice was weeping, his soul was weeping. That's the mastery of delivery of a dialogue. When jassi fell in his arms, his expression was like, not only he was pleased and calmed, his soul was pleased and calmed!!! When jassi went away, his frustration, his pain, his helplessness, his surprise in his own behavior a few seconds back……. Everything was intertwined within his expression ….. that face , those eyes are really really unforgettable.

b)     The scene where armaan is interacting with his own conscience is also unforgettable. When he is defeated in the battle with his own conscience that he is doing everything only to save gulmohur and when he is forced to agree that he actually loves jassi and still he does not believe, his expressions are simple unparallel. His fear, his helplessness, his pain, ….everything can be seen from his face when he sits on his bed like a defeated  man!!! There are many such scenes, but these two are memorable!!!!!

This serial will come to the end as usual. Apurva may or may not get any award for his acting. Time will pass by. But here is a tribute to this wonderful actor from his fans of India-Forums, that we will never forget your acting Apurva, for us you have been a myth in the history of acting in any tragic lover's role.Clap!!!May God bless you and give you all success in your life!!Clap!!!!

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged

yeh...his acting has been brilliant!

Clap

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 30 January 2005 at 7:44am
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

I know apurva's superb acting is being discussed many times here. But I could not check myself to write these words once again.

It's a strange thing that so many people are being crazy for apurva as armaan these days. I was wondering why this is happening. Not that we have never seen such a handsome man. In fact there are plenty of handsome heros in films and serials ! But never before such a madness happened! I think there are many reasons.

The chararcter of armaan has always been very very attractive. This character is so lively, full of all human feelings, love, hate, anger, restlessness, jealousy etc. etc. so u will naturally be attracted to him, I mean either love him or hate him, at least u can never ignore him!!!! Although armaan is sometimes manipulative and hot-tempered but somewhere there is a child hidden within him which u will adore!!!! The more he is confused and helpless the more he is adorable!!!!!
  1. These two points are in-built, i.e. armaan's character has them within it in the story, and they are not the actor's credit. With these u can add apurva's excellent acting these days.

a)      The scene where armaan and jassi were hugging is unforgettable! His way of expressing love is unforgettable. When he was saying ' I love u jassi,… tum sun rahi ho…..  I love u!!!!, it seemed that not only his voice was weeping, his soul was weeping. That's the mastery of delivery of a dialogue. When jassi fell in his arms, his expression was like, not only he was pleased and calmed, his soul was pleased and calmed!!! When jassi went away, his frustration, his pain, his helplessness, his surprise in his own behavior a few seconds back……. Everything was intertwined within his expression ….. that face , those eyes are really really unforgettable.

b)     The scene where armaan is interacting with his own conscience is also unforgettable. When he is defeated in the battle with his own conscience that he is doing everything only to save gulmohur and when he is forced to agree that he actually loves jassi and still he does not believe, his expressions are simple unparallel. His fear, his helplessness, his pain, ….everything can be seen from his face when he sits on his bed like a defeated  man!!! There are many such scenes, but these two are memorable!!!!!

This serial will come to the end as usual. Apurva may or may not get any award for his acting. Time will pass by. But here is a tribute to this wonderful actor from his fans of India-Forums, that we will never forget your acting Apurva, for us you have been a myth in the history of acting in any tragic lover's role.Clap!!!May God bless you and give you all success in your life!!Clap!!!!

Well said RumiClap. Yes Apurva may God bless you and hope you get more roles and we see you more often!Embarrassed

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Rumi, I've just come off watching some video clips of last week... and after seeing that .. and reading what you've written, I think I'm going to have a heart attack very soon..... or at least develop a severe case of cardiac arrhythmia....

can't bear it anymore!!!!

Armaan is my best romantic hero ever... I have never felt like this in any of Shahrukh's movies or anyone else's. Armaan Suri aka AA, if you ever read this, please come back in the SAME avtaar in ur next janam becos I'm gonna marry YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Armaan Suri aka AA, if you ever read this, please come back in the SAME avtaar in ur next janam becos I'm gonna marry YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

no....u have to marry me....or atleast come back as a pair of identical twins!!! 

Edited by loveneha_r - 30 January 2005 at 8:35am
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
 why u have to marry him yaar! jarneki pani se koi roj roj nahata hei kya? agar roj usko istemal karoge to wo ganda ho jayega! jarna jaisa hei waisa hi achchha hei!isi liye hi to utna achchha lagta hei! hei na? use waise hi rahne do!i will always love to see him and feel him from distance............................!!
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged
good mera competition kam to hua!!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

why u have to marry him yaar! jarneki pani se koi roj roj nahata hei kya? agar roj usko istemal karoge to wo ganda ho jayega! jarna jaisa hei waisa hi achchha hei!isi liye hi to utna achchha lagta hei! hei na? use waise hi rahne do!i will always love to see him and feel him from distance............................!!

yes, me too!! I would love to see him from 0-3 mm distance everyday!!! LOL

Just kidding Rumi Wink

True, I don't REALLY wanna marry him.. I just want him to be who he is now and keep enacting those lovely roles....... bas itna hi chahiye

Cheers to Armaan Suri, who inspires so many heated debates, possession wars, passionate arguments and fiery battles among millions of Indian women WinkLOL

Go to top