Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aj_observer thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Did you see AB getting jealous wala talk....he was pursing his lips..he does it when he hates saying something......and RP rolled her eyes for a sec....

they are no  longer living the characters....it is beyond them...today SBS...... Sanayana...RP looked upset....very serious.....Rp sat like she didn't care....

It is completely lost.......
muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah who can be happy AJ....sp. arjun ke case mein....he has been literally thrown out....they call him for 1 min. scene that too after 2 days of gap ???? who wudn't be upset....i don't blame the guy at all....
aj_observer thumbnail
muskan19 thumbnail
Ok i totally love it....but i feel that heart rose and caption are a lil distracting.....can u plzzzzzz make one for me without anything just the pic.....and a caption probably.....all i ever wanted to say was i love you......
written in a very nice font like the ones rinky posted......don't remove this one keep this one too but i was wondering if u cud make taht one for me..... 😊
muskan19 thumbnail
oh in text in grey or green like her dress....light and simple....
aj_observer thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskan19

Ok i totally love it....but i feel that heart rose and caption are a lil distracting.....can u plzzzzzz make one for me without anything just the pic.....and a caption probably.....all i ever wanted to say was i love you......
written in a very nice font like the ones rinky posted......don't remove this one keep this one too but i was wondering if u cud make taht one for me..... 😊

I will modify this one for you with all i ever wanted to say was i love you......in rosy pink color...will post it tonight....😊

aj_observer thumbnail
Okay I will see which color siuits better......

you are not demanding......itna toh chalega...
aj_observer thumbnail
I don't have all the fonts yet..Will have to look for that one...I will definitely try though...
aj_observer thumbnail
Muski..i will pick up lunch and will be back....😊
muskan19 thumbnail
thankyou AJ 😳

bye....enjoy lunch