Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

aaj khush toh bahut honge Daddaji :D

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
tdy i'm crying and laughing at the same time...laughing bec. it was a hilarious sight Akshara trying her cap over her tent ! 🤣 and crying bec. i really felt bad for her & Naitik tdy..full marks to Hina for her acting 👍🏼

Daddaji didn't allow him to take Akshara to Shimla saying that he should be serious in life and abt his responsibilities...Naitik broke this news to Akshara who's obviously heartbroken...Rajshri pouring 1 kg tata salt on Akshara's wounds by calling her and asking her which all woollens does she need for Shimla? .Naitik lashed out his anger on Gayitri 😎 n said "ab toh khush hai na aap? akshara nahi jaa rahi?" ..Gayitri mata pouring tsunami waters on our honeymoon dreams ..she said "aaj tak koi humare ghar se ghoomne nahi gaya...na main na bhabhi ma..aurton ka kaam hai ghar ko sambhalna" 🤢 i hate you CV's for this

Nandini def. has feelings for Mohit....In the precap, Gayitri mata showing her chudail wala roop to Aksh and daantofying her for packing rookhi sookhi roti's for naitik 🤣

best dialogue /scene - Akshara saying "aap jaa rahe hain, main kaise rahoongi yahan" 😭 😭 😭 aaawwwwwwwwwwwwww i hate this mental family...Gayitri is NOT my object of affection anymore 🤢 mental caseEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar i felt so so bad 4 Akshara......i hate Daddaji...... 😡 😡
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

tdy i'm crying and laughing at the same time...laughing bec. it was a hilarious sight Akshara trying her cap over her tent ! 🤣 and crying bec. i really felt bad for her & Naitik tdy..full marks to Hina for her acting 👍🏼

Daddaji didn't allow him to take Akshara to Shimla saying that he should be serious in life and abt his responsibilities...Naitik broke this news to Akshara who's obviously heartbroken...Rajshri pouring 1 kg tata salt on Akshara's wounds by calling her and asking her which all woollens does she need for Shimla? .Naitik lashed out his anger on Gayitri 😎 n said "ab toh khush hai na aap? akshara nahi jaa rahi?" ..Gayitri mata pouring tsunami waters on our honeymoon dreams ..she said "aaj tak koi humare ghar se ghoomne nahi gaya...na main na bhabhi ma..aurton ka kaam hai ghar ko sambhalna" 🤢 i hate you CV's for this

Nandini def. has feelings for Mohit....In the precap, Gayitri mata showing her chandika ka roop to Aksh and daantofying her for packing rookhi sookhi roti's for naitik 🤣

Sach mein charu di..gaya3 showing her real roop now..ab naitik is also not there to defend her😡
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m really feelng the emotions thy both r goin..coz if sumthng is planned & u r excited & thn it gets cancelled....its very tough to hold urself...it has happened a lot of times wid me.... poor naksh....
BS999 thumbnail
Charu thank you so much for the update........special thanks for quick update.......
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

yaar i felt so so bad 4 Akshara......i hate Daddaji...... 😡 😡

even i felt really very bad...the way she was unpacking😭 and consoling naitik.
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks for the update :)
hahhahaa im too crying n laughing at the same time
oh lol akshara trying tht cap hahahhaaaa
yes naitik scolded gayatri today very good
but precap mein gayatri scolding naitik
now i understand naitik ki aadhi charbi gayatri ki wajah se hai bechare ko iski wajah se roz subah daddaji ke saath walk karna padta hai :(
RiSha12384 thumbnail
hahahhahaha...thnx charu....
that made my day....hahahahhahahahahaha
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, Charu...watched the first part on Youtube...I loved Naitik's "Chale Ammaji" comment when she put that stupid great wall of Singhania on her head...and Gayatri's expression on seeing them coming in and then when she tells Akshara to pack all the things...people talk to their servants better than that!...OMG...aisa bhi kya kiya in dono ne????  She is so despicable, yaar!  😡😡😡
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dolphin Queen

<br>even i felt really very bad...the way she was unpacking😭 and consoling naitik.<br>

yeah.........i felt so bad....n wen she said that..'main kaise rahoongi aapke bina...'...loved it.....