Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 147

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
hi people,
                        maharani like any other serial is just acting and entertainment so just enjoy and don't think too much about it.in a serial people will like some actors and dislike others but everyone is trying to do a gud job.we welcome your compliments as well as criticisms for both motivate us to do better.so keep both coming.

satish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 9)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Hi satish,

nice to see u back after long time.. Thanks for ur response too.. I am just open about my viewes.. and its just my view.. may be sometimes, it may be useful...

ok now back to the serial...
Maha is gonna get married to Manickam and invites Mr. and Mrs. Deva. They bless her but deny to come.. Maha invites Raani and raani also denies saying she is busy.. Then Maha asks one old chudi from Raani and Raani gives it to her.. That scene was really touching...

Prakash gives a rin gto Maha.. In that scene Maha was acting really good... Prakash is stubborn that his eyes even doesn't potray the sadness much..

Raani plans to do something to send Maha permanently..

Every actor does a wonderful job.. In particular, i feel Sujitha, Satish, Sulokshana mam and the person palying Manickam are most involved in the characters, or may be feel more close to heart and accept easily coz we have already known u all thro some other serials..

That person playing Manickam ,whenever i see him i remember his character in Chitti - which i named as booker, as he will be always with a book..  He enacts the cahracters well and his face is well suited for the serious characters..
Satish, ur face also well-suites for the serious type..
Ur red shirt was looking gud on u...
Raani really does a great justice to the character... I like director's way of potraying the character...

A note to Prakash sir, Ellarum sendhu suthunadhu gnyabagam varumnu solluvanga.. ninga sendhu panna social work gnyabagam varudhu nu solrigna.. ungala nenachu sirikanuma azhanumanu theriyala...

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yeah... Maha nw got to knw abt her mom and i ws vry happy to see tat dream sequence scene as i though it ws real which i didnt expect frm vijay tv.. nyways waiting fr sandhya to knw tat maha is her daughter.. Superb acting by sujitha.. simply rocking..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hi,

i wasn't able to reach early for past few days.. can someone give me a brief on wat happened..

I saw till where Maha gets Raani's dress and invites for her marriage.. Saw the promo.. so eager to know wat happened.. Please just give me a brief..

thanks in advance..

sjv_7171

sjv_7171

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

Today's episode made me and my 8.5 year old daughter crazy.
Asusual maha had to miss each chance and rani has come here to stay with maha  and sandhya till maha's  marriage is over. So how can one expect that maha's effort to reveal the truth to sandhya will happen? 

We are eagerly waiting for the day when maha will marry prakash (but i think he has to marry rani) and sandhya will know the truth, but when and how ?

My daughter was hopefully waiting for the 100th episode saying that things will change for maha after 100th episode, :((((((   but only the director can  help maha .

Meena.IF

januarylove25

januarylove25

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Satish,

I watch Maharani in Vijay Tv in Hong Kong. Your acting is soo awsome. I really like your character, some what you look a little like unni krishnan. Big smile Anyway i want to know what happens at the end.

Could someone tell me what is about to happen please? I can't wait for any surprises.

AZLA

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hi Janlove,

Welcome to IF and Maharaani thread.. Happy to know that u watch Maharaani.. We are glad to have ou here..

Hope u have a great stay in IF.. U can also participate in other sections..

Thanks for posting here..

Reg ur question, Satish, wil not be able to reveal thins as that will spoil the serial.. Anyway, Arya told us that we can expect more twists and turns. hope the serial moves fast as it is now..

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
stil a long way to go in tis serial.. I guess sandhya wil not come to knw d truth abt maha atleast fr few weeks to come.. Fingures crossed.. Hope d director changed d story.. Rani has to get al the property and after she gets married to prakash sandhya might wel knw abt maha.. wel wel.. tats seems to consume more episodes but nyways im happy abt the bold attitude of maha against rani.. sujitha rocks.. wel satz plz plz convey ma heartly wishes fr sujitha.. She perfectly suits d role.. She has given life to tat charecter maha.. Keep rocking.. How lng it goes, i dont mind.. I wil b watching til d end.. Rite nw i'm vry happy atleast maha knws d truth nw..

Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top