Non Sun TV Serials

Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 147

ddiiyyaa123

ddiiyyaa123

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hi guys.........

arya here.....many of u hav been asking about the guy playin the role of 'thobias' in maharani. his name is padmakumar nd he is  a malayali artist.......

@sanjay: the case nd all tht comes in the climax portion.... before tht there are a hell lot of other issues coming  up. thts y i said this serial is a whole lot of surprise package.....lot of twists nd turns. thts y it became such a big hit in malayalam. so keep watching.......Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 8)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Arya for the clarification..

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Nethu episode paathen..
Some gundas coming and taking some file and Mahaa helping them out with a crying face.. She puts back things in place and opens teh door for her mom.. lady hitler and tackles the situation somehow..
Prakash confronts the guy, forgot his name, who his sister loves and they have soem arguments.. the guy leaves.. Prakash beats his sister, while their mom takes her away..
Raani is confronted by her mom.. she shows irked face.. mom worried.. calls for josiyar.. Josiyar instructs Raani's dad to trnasfer the sothu as it is not good to have in his name..
Raani and thobiyas have made the josiyar give those statements.. they threaten him and ask him to leave..
Raani gets call from prakash.. she leaves.. Thobiyas decides to inform someone about the sothu tranfer matter...
Then prakash confront Raani and asks her to stay away from his family matter.. Raani challenges and leaves..

I have tow things to tell.. One was Aarya was looking pretty when she got down from the car and satish was looking so handsome and nice dress when he confronted Raani..
Other thing is, both the villain guy who Prakash's sister loves and Satish were equally good in acting in that scene.. they were in two different extremes in acting in two ways.. cool and hot..  Good job...

@Satish,
Hope u dont mind me telling this.. wen u r were talking to that guy, I felt like u had ur hand very stiff conciously.. Coz, body language is also important.. and i felt like u were not using ur hands for action when talking.. coz, mostly ppl move their hands when they are talking..

ddiiyyaa123

ddiiyyaa123

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hi all,

@arjun_meena: thank u so much for that comment..... happy to know tht u are observing all our moves so closely.....Smile.... the char name of the villain guy/my lover is anand. his actual name is fazil,a malayali artist nd he plays the same char in malayalam version......

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Arya,

so nice of u to reply and keep in touch.. Yes, Mr.Anand, rite Wink.. forgot tat...

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I dont seem to be interested in d character Anand nor the person whoz dng it.. sum tym he's nt acting wel.. sum tym a ok performance.. sum tym over acting.. other cast were really gud.. some hw he doesnt fit into tamil version.. 

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
hi meena,
                           thanks for the reviews and criticism on my acting in the scene when i confront anand.you have to keep in mid that the character prakash is a soft-spoken and slightly introverted character who keeps his thoughts and emotions at check all the times.the stiffness you see in my hand in that scene is actually prakash trying to control his anger for he treats his sister more like a daughter and dosent want anything bad to happen to her.

if i had used my hands in that scene it would then mean that i am having a conversation with anand when the last thing he wants is anything to do with him and wants him to get lost.since anands character is so lively and joking my acting seems stiff and boring but ultimately the director decides what we portray and the gentleman kannan is very good.

actually speaking playing this character prakash is very difficult and boring for he is so introverted and you will hardly see him laughing or joking because his character is such.but the most important part is everybody will change,everybody will lie,but prakash will remain like a rock until the end.

satish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I lyk d character prakash a lot.. Al males should be lyk tat.. And evn u r justifying it Mr. Satish.. U r simply rocking man.. Keep up ur gud work.. Again maharani s rocking lyk nything..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top