Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 147

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hi sanjay,
                            I am sorry i couldn't reply earlier than this to your postings for i was in trivandrum shooting for maharani.i will mail you a few pictures from the shooting location of the serial and mine.please continue to post for your support is inspiring.be well.
                                                                                                        satish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
Sorry was been away from IF for some days.. due to some other work..
Satish,
extremely sorry for the late reply.. Il send u my mail id.. so tat i can see ur pics... I am glad to see those....

ddiiyyaa123

ddiiyyaa123

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hi guys nd satish,

this is arya back again after a long time..... actually i thought tht there isnt much things goin round in this forum but i was totally wrong.... so happy tht people actually started liking 'maharani' so much.... hope u guys still remember me....i play sujatha's character(prakash's sister) in this serial... and now for all u guys who really wanna knw when sandhya is gonna knw abt who really maha is ..... i would say guys its gettin nearer so dnt miss the coming few episodes.... nd for people who doesnt want prakash to marry rani.... even though it happens so u guys knw tht evil never always win so for the real surprise u vil have to watch the serial till the end especially the episodes rght from the marriage .....i knw u r gonna love themWink.... guys there is a lot of surprises comin up for u in this serial so keep watching.... dnt miss themTongue..... 

hi satish,

i am really glad tht u asked me to check this forum out coz i didnt knw tht there is so much thngs happening around..... see u for the next schedule..... take care nd bye.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
thanks Arya...
love u so much.. so nice of u to share a piece of info that its gonna me more interesting.. Il surely watch all the days when i reach early... Thanks..

-Meena

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hi every1.. Tis s sanjay again.. I was vry disappointed tat dere ws no one to post other than me.. So evn i ws nt interested to post ny replies.. Nyways.. Nw happy tat every1 coming back to tis forum.. Hope to watch maha and sandhya knwing d truth soon.. Really waiting fr tat to happen..

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

@ arya: but al dese wat u hve mentioned takes a lng tym i guess.. Wat i came to knw is tat d malayalam version is going on and on fr more tan 3 yrs Cry and i watched some episodes where glory is taken to d court fr cheating on deva's property(Al dese hve been dragged into 3 lng years)

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey satz thanks a lot yaar.. I lyked al dose pics.. Nice.. Plz update me the photos frm d shooting of maharani.. Thank u in advance.. Al u guys simply ROCK..

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

S'day i was ab;le to watch few scenes after i reached.. Y Sandhya is so harsh on ppl.. wat if Maha is maid.. y cantr she treat with humanity.. she really needs to be betrayed more by Rani.. she deserves that...

Satish, we all want u to pair up with Maha at the last.. May tat is y we are watching its serial.. The hope tat u il get paired up... Even Maha gets all her property and parents, it il not equivalent to to getting the one close to heart...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top