Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 7)

s.satishkumar Goldie
s.satishkumar
s.satishkumar

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hi sanjay,
                            I am sorry i couldn't reply earlier than this to your postings for i was in trivandrum shooting for maharani.i will mail you a few pictures from the shooting location of the serial and mine.please continue to post for your support is inspiring.be well.
                                                                                                        satish
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
Sorry was been away from IF for some days.. due to some other work..
Satish,
extremely sorry for the late reply.. Il send u my mail id.. so tat i can see ur pics... I am glad to see those....
ddiiyyaa123 Newbie
ddiiyyaa123
ddiiyyaa123

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hi guys nd satish,

this is arya back again after a long time..... actually i thought tht there isnt much things goin round in this forum but i was totally wrong.... so happy tht people actually started liking 'maharani' so much.... hope u guys still remember me....i play sujatha's character(prakash's sister) in this serial... and now for all u guys who really wanna knw when sandhya is gonna knw abt who really maha is ..... i would say guys its gettin nearer so dnt miss the coming few episodes.... nd for people who doesnt want prakash to marry rani.... even though it happens so u guys knw tht evil never always win so for the real surprise u vil have to watch the serial till the end especially the episodes rght from the marriage .....i knw u r gonna love themWink.... guys there is a lot of surprises comin up for u in this serial so keep watching.... dnt miss themTongue..... 

hi satish,

i am really glad tht u asked me to check this forum out coz i didnt knw tht there is so much thngs happening around..... see u for the next schedule..... take care nd bye.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
thanks Arya...
love u so much.. so nice of u to share a piece of info that its gonna me more interesting.. Il surely watch all the days when i reach early... Thanks..

-Meena
Vijay_Krish Senior Member
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hi every1.. Tis s sanjay again.. I was vry disappointed tat dere ws no one to post other than me.. So evn i ws nt interested to post ny replies.. Nyways.. Nw happy tat every1 coming back to tis forum.. Hope to watch maha and sandhya knwing d truth soon.. Really waiting fr tat to happen..

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

@ arya: but al dese wat u hve mentioned takes a lng tym i guess.. Wat i came to knw is tat d malayalam version is going on and on fr more tan 3 yrs Cry and i watched some episodes where glory is taken to d court fr cheating on deva's property(Al dese hve been dragged into 3 lng years)

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey satz thanks a lot yaar.. I lyked al dose pics.. Nice.. Plz update me the photos frm d shooting of maharani.. Thank u in advance.. Al u guys simply ROCK..
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

S'day i was ab;le to watch few scenes after i reached.. Y Sandhya is so harsh on ppl.. wat if Maha is maid.. y cantr she treat with humanity.. she really needs to be betrayed more by Rani.. she deserves that...

Satish, we all want u to pair up with Maha at the last.. May tat is y we are watching its serial.. The hope tat u il get paired up... Even Maha gets all her property and parents, it il not equivalent to to getting the one close to heart...

Go to top