Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 147

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks sanjay and Satish..

I knew that in malayalam version Rani marries Prakash.. but i really want it to be changed in tamil...

Satish,
I would like to Thank you on behalf all the fans of the serial here for writing which would still encourage us..

I got certain comments from Malayalam viewers that the serial was good at starting and in between it was very boring and like prolonging tat many stopped watching.. However, they say now its too good and very interesting..  I just hope they make up the part well in Tamil...

I have a doubt satish reagarding the shooting spot.. I just want to know whether u shoot in Chennai also.. Coz, the crew seems to be mostly malayalis and also most places seems to be so.. However, i found one scene where u and Sujitha/uncle wil be talking near a thoon mandapam.. I remeber seeing that place in Chennai Thiruvanmiyur .. can u clarify on this plz...

Wish all the cast and crew al the best for the success of the serial..
Hope the serial really goes well and i really hope that there is no disappeareance characters in middle and no changing of faces for the same characters...

@Sanjay,
I think no one from the crew will open anything.. anyway i il try to get some spoilers for u if poss...

-Meena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

I will be bit busy for few days.. So I il not be visiting IF.. Once i settle out things over here, I il be back.,., Until that keep watching Maharani and please keep posting ur comments...

Thanks!! -Meena

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Nw a days maharani serial s starting to b lyk d real mokka meha serial.. Not much interesting twists and turns happening :-( :-(

In 1st 2 or 3 months v used to see some great scenes so quickly one after the other but nw its al different.. Same thing s been repeated again and again..

Edited by sanjay_kapoor - 04 February 2010 at 10:03am

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 07 February 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hi arjun_meena,
                                     All the shooting of maharani takes place in and around trivandrum.since the producer is from there it is easier for them to shoot there plus the expenses are lower.But for sujitha,sulakshana madam and me all the artistes are from kerala.

All serials are good in the beginning but tend to drag a but but i think this serial will get better and more interesting as it goes.thanks for all your wishes.be well.
                                                                                                        satish

i could mail some pics of the serial so send me your e-mail id.mine is
[email protected]

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hey satish bhaiya i need u personal photos.. I lyk u a lot.. sanjaykapoor@1977@gmail.com is ma mail address..

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
hi sanjay,
                               You have given your e-mail id wrongly or typed it wrongly.

satish

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
[email protected] is ma mail address.. sorry it ws an typing error..

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Again the maharani serial is on d rite track.. Hope to see maha joining with her mom soon.. Is tis forum dead???????? Y no posts frm ny1????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top