Non Sun TV Serials

Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 147

sathya_narayan

sathya_narayan

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hiya242]i'm guessing either no one watches this serial, or they just don't like it muchErmm . oh well, it's okay. i don't mindLOL, actually i just found out that this is supposed to be a remake of a well known malayalam serial called ente manasaputhiri, and there are many episodes online so if anybody wants spoilers i can give you someBig smile. But from some of the comments about the malayalam version i can see that for one thing it is definetley a MEGA serial, and that it is supposedly good, but also very annoying becasue of the many twists and turns and the fact that the bad keep on winning.
[/QUOT

Who acting as Thobiyas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Sathya narayana,   Welcome to IF and maharaani thread.. Really thappy to see u here.. The serial is good.. Hope to have more people.. I hope the serial really goes well.. though a mega serial, if each scene is not prolonging, it will really be doing well..   Please keep posting ur comments and participate in discussions..   We have many threads in IF, for which I invite u to visit...   Thanks for being here...   I don't know who is doing Thopias.. Hope, Satish could help u...   I was not able to see the past few episodes..   I saw Devaraj's wife ready to leave him and he telling the truth to her.. She goes and brings back Raani home.. This is wat i saw.. Can u tell wat happened next.. please..   A gist of wat happened would be great..   Thanks..

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hey arjun here's wat u wre waiting for.. Hope it helps.. I'm nt a gud narrator.. Nyways hre v go..
 After yamuna was walking out of the house, suddenly devraj came and stopped her and bla bla bla..  She then comes to knw the truth abt sandhya and her tortures and yamuna makes a promise tat she wil bring rani back soon frm sandhya's house.. Then yamuna went to sandhya's house and bla bla bla.. she returned home wit rani and both dev and yamuna felt happy abt the return.. suddenly dev goes to office immediately and sacks thopias as yamuna came to knw everything abt sandhaya and rani.. Nw thopiyas meets rani and tells wat happened and ofcourse rani compromises wit her father and brings him back.. After tat yamuna meets prakash abt rani's marriage and again prakash not interested and denies.. Then she meets maha.. Lets wait watz goona happen.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hi satya narayan.. I jus wanna knw hw sandha recognises tat maha s her daughter in the malyalam version.. Hw long should i wait to watch tat scene.. Plz Plz tel tat.. Ma minds r getting blown away..

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Sanjay,
Thanks a lot.. I was really waiting for this... thanks again...
so nice of u to post tat.. U r clear in wat u say.. who said u r not a good narator? u r..

i think Maha manages to convince Prakash to marry Raani threatening abt her life will end otherwise..

sanjay,
I am also eagerly waiting to see when Sandhya will come to know abt Maha... Can soemone tell tat.. how long we need to wait?

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yeah arjun.. I guess the guy who s enacting the role of prakash s also alng wit us in tis discussion.. If its him then help out wen we wil watch sandhya recognising her daughter maha.. I'm jus more and more curious specially abt tat scene..

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@ arjun

I'm dam clear tat rani s goona marry prakash frm d malyalam version but i hope tey make a change in tamil version.. I dont lyk the evil to win always.. I wanna watch some happy moments of maha and pity soon.. Hope the directors and producers r keeping a track on our discussions so tat tey can make tis serial better unlike the malyalam version..

Meena.IF

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
hi people,
                             It's good to know and read all your comments about the serial.I think most people know me and for the ones who don't,my name is satish and you will also know me under the moniker deepak_dinesh.why that name you might think?.that started in 2006 while i was acting in anandham and muhurtham.my name was dinesh in anandham and deepak in muhurtham ,hence the moniker.for some who are new you can visit my blog under the name deepak_dinesh which was so lovingly and patiently done for me by the india-forum administrators.

Now to the maharani serial which seems to be doing well.firstly i can't reveal anything from my side cos it will anger my team but that can't stop  people from already knowing what is and what will happen since it is a remake of ende maanasa puthri.

I will try to visit regularly and write to you for it makes no difference to me if only one fan writes here or a million fans write here.thanks for spending your valuable time writing here.it is truly appreciated.

love satish

Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top