Non Sun TV Serials

Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 147

ddiiyyaa123

ddiiyyaa123

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hi everyone......

my name is arya nd i am a new member here. i actually play the character named sujatha ( prakash's sister) in the tamil version. in malayalam my character's name is deepa who is also adarsh's wife. i would like to know ur comments nd reviews about this new serial......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavitharani

kavitharani

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I WATCH THIS SERIAL REGULARLY, IT IS INTERESTING.AFTER SEEN ALL OF YR COMMENTS, OO MY GOD  THIS SHOULD BE  A LONG STORY Big smile.I AM SEEING IN TAMIL.HOPE THEY  DO SOME CHANGES IN THE STORY FROM MALAYALM VERSON.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE GIVING SLAP TO RANI FOR HER WRONG DOING TO HER FRIEND.

KAVITHA RANI.

PLS KEEP UPDATING THIS FOR US TO KNOW.MY TIME ALSO DOES NOT MATCH TO SEE ALWAYS.

• THANKS FOR EVREYBODY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

hi arya,
                           well u finally decided to check how the serial is doing.cool.well i have been posting in india forums from the time i was acting in muhurtham,and that is back in 2006.if possible check my blog which comes under the title deepak_dinesh.well deepak was my character name in muhurtham and dinesh was my name in anandham.see u on the 17th os i will be back in trivandrum on the 16th evening.i have made the music for both u and archana.if u need anything particular mail me at sat_reddy@yahoo.com

satish

well for members here i am satish,an i am playing the role of prakash,sujatha's elder brother.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Arya and Satish..

Very happy to have u here in this thread.. Hope u r doing good!!

A Warm welcome to both of u..

I have been seeing this serial in the past. but due to some other tasks i had to take a break.. and now I'm back.. I il watch it regularly from now on..
So far, till where I have seen, the serial was good with all suspense... I saw till where Rani's dad goes to meet his ex-lover and shouts at her at night after fully drunk...

Sure I il post breif updates and my comments as and wen poss...

Please keep visiting the thread...
Thanks for ur support...

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!
I stopped watching this serial a while ago but i will love to read updates.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Hiya,

I started watching ti from s'day... Hope I il be able to give brief one wenever my time permits..

I think Rani has written a letter to Satish(forgot teh character name) (with the knowledge of Maha) house hold in the name of Maha stating that she got married.. Rani and Satish engagement fixed after sathish seeing the letter. On the day of engagement, everyone waiting for maapillai.. Satish confronts Maha on how come she can marry someone else..  Maha tells she dint write the letter and she not thinking abt marriage for now. Satish asks then who wrote.. Maha tells that it can be solved later and asks him to leave as everyone is waiting. He asks her if she knew abt engagement. Maha tells yes Rani informed her..

Satish's acting was really good in the scene when he confronts Maha.. His face expression changes for each and ever sentence. That was very good.. His gave only what was needed for teh scene.. Also it was nice to see both the face together on the screen.. Nice pair..

I wish Satish marries Maha and not Raani.. In tamil serial atleast..

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
dear arjun_meena,
                              thanks for taking time and posting reviews about the serial.lot of people come and talk to me about it and it makes me feel good that the serial is doing well.thanks again.
                                                                                                       satish

Meena.IF

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hi everybody.. I'm not a mega serial lover but this serial "MAHARANI" is too good.. I saw the other posts... It suggests tat rani  and prakash were married. I just wanted to know whether Maha's mom come to knw her real daughter in the malayalam version and if so when tat happened.. Hope i get a reply.. Plz tell i'm lyk breaking ma head each day... Thank u guys for starting tis chat. I really really lyk tis..

Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top