Maharani New Vijay tv serial - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys!
I stopped watching this serial a while ago but i will love to read updates.

Hi Hiya,

I started watching ti from s'day... Hope I il be able to give brief one wenever my time permits..

I think Rani has written a letter to Satish(forgot teh character name) (with the knowledge of Maha) house hold in the name of Maha stating that she got married.. Rani and Satish engagement fixed after sathish seeing the letter. On the day of engagement, everyone waiting for maapillai.. Satish confronts Maha on how come she can marry someone else..  Maha tells she dint write the letter and she not thinking abt marriage for now. Satish asks then who wrote.. Maha tells that it can be solved later and asks him to leave as everyone is waiting. He asks her if she knew abt engagement. Maha tells yes Rani informed her..

Satish's acting was really good in the scene when he confronts Maha.. His face expression changes for each and ever sentence. That was very good.. His gave only what was needed for teh scene.. Also it was nice to see both the face together on the screen.. Nice pair..

I wish Satish marries Maha and not Raani.. In tamil serial atleast..
dear arjun_meena,
                              thanks for taking time and posting reviews about the serial.lot of people come and talk to me about it and it makes me feel good that the serial is doing well.thanks again.
                                                                                                       satish
Hi everybody.. I'm not a mega serial lover but this serial "MAHARANI" is too good.. I saw the other posts... It suggests tat rani  and prakash were married. I just wanted to know whether Maha's mom come to knw her real daughter in the malayalam version and if so when tat happened.. Hope i get a reply.. Plz tell i'm lyk breaking ma head each day... Thank u guys for starting tis chat. I really really lyk tis..

When is the malayalam version of maharani is been telecasted in asianet..

I saw the malayalam version 2day.. Currently the case against rani is been held in tat story.. How did maha's parents came to know the truth behind maha and rani's birth.. Plz reply for tis post.. Thank u..

Edited by sanjay_kapoor - 14 years ago
Welcoem aboard Sanjay..

Happy to have u hear. I watch onlt teh Tamil version and I am sorry I cannot help u in Malayalam version. 

Keep posting ur comments and please particiapte in our other threads too..

Thanks for ur posting.

Have a nice stay in IF...

Maharani brief updates

Rani is with Sandhya, rani knew abt her it seems. Satish updates Devaraj abt Maha and Rani. Deva asks Rani to come home soon, but Sandhya denies. Rani and Thopias plan to take tat box from Maha the night. Raani goes to kitchen gets the box. But she makes some sound and Maha wakes up and they both fight for the box. Sandhya comes and asks wat the matter. maha updates, my box she taking. Raani tells some automater missing, she stole tat. Sandya wants to check out wat is inside and asks for key. Maha brings the key. Rani is all thiru thiru..

Comments:

Satish ur acting as good in tat first scene s'day while talking to uncle. The way u told abt the two wives, who is wife and who is so and so. Ur expression was good. Also, Raani was very good in acting. Sandhya, character is well chosen. The girl who plays tat resembles Maha a lot. Very well suited.

thanks meena.i think the story is going to pick up more speed and lots of things are going to happen.be well.

satish

Yeah tis serial is great.. jus blowing ma minds off.. Sujitha and rani rocks.. Infact the whole cast rocks.. tis s goona be the big success..