Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 3 Page 147

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiya242

I actually just started watching the malayalam version last week. I've only watched a few episodes, and it seems to me that prakash and glory(rani) are married, but everybody still has hopes of getting sophie and prakash together. A few questions....

Hi Hiya,

Me too just like you only. Have not watched it from the startOuch...

I was so bored hearing about Thobias and his murder issueConfused..But from the last two months after Sophie rescued Prakash's sister from the false police case, I have been watching this serial with my aunt...From that day I felt it to be good and interestingSmile

1. how did glory get married to praksh, from the tamil version it seems like praksh really likes maha

Yes here also Prakash and Sophie are the ones who loved each other, Even now everyone except Sophie and her father wants her to marry Prakash...

But very recently she realised that Prakash is acutally a good guy and now she is guilty for all her thoughts and actions against Prakash..

Glory played double games and created misunderstndings between both S and P.
Wht double game she played I am not sure but Sophie always blamed P for

2. and who is arjun, is he good or bad?

As till now Arjun is shown to be a good guy , He is not a villain like Glory and Becker. But he is very particular about marrying Sophie..

3. and are the tamil episodes exactly like the malayalm version so far.

Yes , As far as shown both Mal and Tam is exact.. Of course Tamil version wil be a bit more Masala added version...

I am not sure about that Small Golden Petti Issue in malayalam..

In Mal also S and G are from orphanage and Glory cheats Sophie and go to DEV asso owner Devan as his daughter..

She might have taken all the property and Money from him and left him on the road...(I am not sure) But now Sophie's dad Devan is living like a poor middle class family Man away from his wife ( He thinks his wife as his enemy as she is supprting Prakash)

Anyways from tamil i came to knw one thing. Thobias is behind clues to chuck Rani out of the house and that could be the reason for him to be killed by her..

In malayalam the whole track was revolving around his Murder issue and an advocate was appointed by Glory who gave her nose cuts every now and then. But now the track has changed to Sophie's Marriage
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Who is Thobias, so did glory murder him? and who plays prakash in the malayalam version, does he act in any tamil serials?

For updates.....
I watched a few epsiodes this week and  from what I have seen Prakash proposed to Maha, but his family doesn't want an orphan girl!

I am having a hard time watching this serial after this episode because prakash's family treated maha like dirt because she is an orphan, but from what i know from the malayalam version it seems that they accepted sophie after finding out she is really deva's daughter.  I don't like how they belittle Maha becasue of the reason she is an orphan.

Will get back with a proper update soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Hi all,

As I am completely out of TV, i am not able to joi u guys.. anyway will be looking into ur discussions..

serial_fan

serial_fan

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hi ,
     i watched the serial becoz i thought it will be intresting  and will end soon.but after reading this forum i think this serial is going to take a lot of time  which i dont have.im not a big fan of mega serials. but poor me i thought this will be gud.has this serial ended in malayalam? from when r they putting this serial in asianet? can any one brief the entire story so far in the malayalam version?

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hey! glad to see more ppl in this discussion!
The thing is all i know about this serial is what i have posted in the beginning. I'm currently not watching it at the moment.
I wish i can tell you what happens in the Malayalam version too, but i think it has been going  on for 3 yrs or so, so alot has happened, including that Glory (rani) married Prakash (don't understand how).
I don't understand Malayalam so i'm not going to be the best of help, but i try to piece together what i can.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
HIya thanks for the info..

# yrs the serial has been runing.. oh no.. so then i have to be few metres away from this...

sudha_04

sudha_04

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
whats the name of the girl who play rani's character and she is good

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I think her name is Archana Susheelam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top