Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 147

banureka

banureka

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddiiyyaa123

hi guys.......

well its been a long time.... i am happy tht u all have accepted maharani so close to ur hearts tht this time v got a way too high trp ratings..... thanx to all u maharani fans.... ns i vil definitely consider ur suggestions regarding my make up... but i am so srry abt putting on the weight!!! since i am a model i cant get more plumpy than this ok....hope u guys get it...Smile

4/8/2010 episode u and satish done a very good job.. nice acting..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani New Vijay tv serial (Page 146)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
now..wht i wish is , there should be a remake of maharani in Hindi too...becoz where ever i see there is only saas- bahu jagda n stuffs on those serials ..a big banglow ...a big family with  womens carrying  shop of ornaments on thm  n their  problems..where our maharani has a total different story line which will be a new experience for the hindi viewers....n will create a history among the   hindi channel serials 

banureka

banureka

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishant.artist

now..wht i wish is , there should be a remake of maharani in Hindi too...becoz where ever i see there is only saas- bahu jagda n stuffs on those serials ..a big banglow ...a big family with  womens carrying  shop of ornaments on thm  n their  problems..where our maharani has a total different story line which will be a new experience for the hindi viewers....n will create a history among the   hindi channel serials 

At the end of malayalam version, they started maharani in tamil, so same thing will in hindi too, when we are in 700 (or 1000 Wink episode,) we will request to the director. before tht i have to learn hindi Cry too..offffff too much work yaar...... hehehhee 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishant.artist

Daffodilee

IF-Sizzlerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

remake in hindi its nice but one thing nishant i accept most of the serials are saas bahu types in hindi with heavy makeups but there are also unique serials too  like miley jab hum tum (story of four friends) , dil mil gaye(story about doctors and their love) . and in past also stories like left right left (story of six cadets in an army academy)and remix (similar to kana kanum kalangal but not exactly) . but i wonder these serials are not so popular and cant win the hearts of viewers as saas bahu serials does.
 but i hope so it will happen soon . but it should be the orginal remake .bengali serials are remade in hindi even one our tamil serial is remade in hindi and it is top of trps but actually they took the theme but not full story of orginal version. i wish our maharani should go to hindi as it is. k if it goes to hindi who is your choice to portray maha bcz no body can replace archana its my point of view no offense

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagikaa

Banu if we have a ending like that then the serial will end earlier. As deepak_dinesh said (prakash) the serial will go for another 500 episodes. So the twists and turns will make it longer.  

the director can make twists and turns but keep them single and the fight should be fair and interesting  keep it  with realty - don't marry for money, land and even protect Maha - how can Prakash be sure that Villi not going to hurt Maha - Rani is villi she can change her tune anytime she wants to - so if the director make Prakash marry Rani - he has no brain and anyway most of the time they don't have any - let's see what's going to happen

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=deepak_dinesh]hi people,
                            Great response from all you people and it has resulted in maharani reaching a high of 7.8 trp ratings which is amazing.my only request is that in your eagerness dont reveal the plot and spoil the fun for viewers who are not familiar with the malayalam version.once the suspense goes the interest goes and slowly people will start to drift away.so my humble request is please don't reveal anything.

satish

we were treated to mother- daughter love tday it was mother-son love. sanjay you were fabulous today. the way you expression changes was great. since your character  has less opportunity to bring out his feelings we miss that.

shruthi  did you mean satish or prakash.

welcome to all you new members and we hope you continue to support us with reviews and comments.sanjay,great job and thanks for the excellent support.

Satish i like your character in here - you and Maha matching - so it's make it more interesting sometimes the pair don't match in serials harder to imagine they are in love - hope they don't change your character - now it's good - the silent and mysterious look and always show that you have little brain - hope the director or writer didn't wake up one day decided to make over your role or character. keep up the good work.

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banureka

At the end of malayalam version, they started maharani in tamil, so same thing will in hindi too, when we are in 700 (or 1000 Wink episode,) we will request to the director. before tht i have to learn hindi Cry too..offffff too much work yaar...... hehehhee 
..well i stay at mumbai...n i am some wat good in hindi ..ill teach u ..ok..or u do one thing post ur comments in hindi were ever u go wrong ill try to correct uLOLTongue

Edited by nishant.artist - 05 August 2010 at 10:23am

priyamanian87

Groupbie

priyamanian87

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
n 2day s episode..its nice nose cut for rani..hope d serial continues in d same way Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top