Non Sun TV Serials

Maharani New Vijay tv serial - Page 7

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arya,

so nice of u to reply and keep in touch.. Yes, Mr.Anand, rite 😉.. forgot tat...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
I dont seem to be interested in d character Anand nor the person whoz dng it.. sum tym he's nt acting wel.. sum tym a ok performance.. sum tym over acting.. other cast were really gud.. some hw he doesnt fit into tamil version.. 
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi meena,
                           thanks for the reviews and criticism on my acting in the scene when i confront anand.you have to keep in mid that the character prakash is a soft-spoken and slightly introverted character who keeps his thoughts and emotions at check all the times.the stiffness you see in my hand in that scene is actually prakash trying to control his anger for he treats his sister more like a daughter and dosent want anything bad to happen to her.

if i had used my hands in that scene it would then mean that i am having a conversation with anand when the last thing he wants is anything to do with him and wants him to get lost.since anands character is so lively and joking my acting seems stiff and boring but ultimately the director decides what we portray and the gentleman kannan is very good.

actually speaking playing this character prakash is very difficult and boring for he is so introverted and you will hardly see him laughing or joking because his character is such.but the most important part is everybody will change,everybody will lie,but prakash will remain like a rock until the end.

satish
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
I lyk d character prakash a lot.. Al males should be lyk tat.. And evn u r justifying it Mr. Satish.. U r simply rocking man.. Keep up ur gud work.. Again maharani s rocking lyk nything..
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi people,
                        maharani like any other serial is just acting and entertainment so just enjoy and don't think too much about it.in a serial people will like some actors and dislike others but everyone is trying to do a gud job.we welcome your compliments as well as criticisms for both motivate us to do better.so keep both coming.

satish
Meena.IF thumbnail
Hi satish,

nice to see u back after long time.. Thanks for ur response too.. I am just open about my viewes.. and its just my view.. may be sometimes, it may be useful...

ok now back to the serial...
Maha is gonna get married to Manickam and invites Mr. and Mrs. Deva. They bless her but deny to come.. Maha invites Raani and raani also denies saying she is busy.. Then Maha asks one old chudi from Raani and Raani gives it to her.. That scene was really touching...

Prakash gives a rin gto Maha.. In that scene Maha was acting really good... Prakash is stubborn that his eyes even doesn't potray the sadness much..

Raani plans to do something to send Maha permanently..

Every actor does a wonderful job.. In particular, i feel Sujitha, Satish, Sulokshana mam and the person palying Manickam are most involved in the characters, or may be feel more close to heart and accept easily coz we have already known u all thro some other serials..

That person playing Manickam ,whenever i see him i remember his character in Chitti - which i named as booker, as he will be always with a book..  He enacts the cahracters well and his face is well suited for the serious characters..
Satish, ur face also well-suites for the serious type..
Ur red shirt was looking gud on u...
Raani really does a great justice to the character... I like director's way of potraying the character...

A note to Prakash sir, Ellarum sendhu suthunadhu gnyabagam varumnu solluvanga.. ninga sendhu panna social work gnyabagam varudhu nu solrigna.. ungala nenachu sirikanuma azhanumanu theriyala...
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Yeah... Maha nw got to knw abt her mom and i ws vry happy to see tat dream sequence scene as i though it ws real which i didnt expect frm vijay tv.. nyways waiting fr sandhya to knw tat maha is her daughter.. Superb acting by sujitha.. simply rocking..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Hi,

i wasn't able to reach early for past few days.. can someone give me a brief on wat happened..

I saw till where Maha gets Raani's dress and invites for her marriage.. Saw the promo.. so eager to know wat happened.. Please just give me a brief..

thanks in advance..

sjv_7171 thumbnail
Hi everyone,

Today's episode made me and my 8.5 year old daughter crazy.
Asusual maha had to miss each chance and rani has come here to stay with maha  and sandhya till maha's  marriage is over. So how can one expect that maha's effort to reveal the truth to sandhya will happen? 

We are eagerly waiting for the day when maha will marry prakash (but i think he has to marry rani) and sandhya will know the truth, but when and how ?

My daughter was hopefully waiting for the 100th episode saying that things will change for maha after 100th episode, :((((((   but only the director can  help maha .

januarylove25 thumbnail
Hey Satish,

I watch Maharani in Vijay Tv in Hong Kong. Your acting is soo awsome. I really like your character, some what you look a little like unni krishnan. 😃 Anyway i want to know what happens at the end.

Could someone tell me what is about to happen please? I can't wait for any surprises.

AZLA