sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
deletedEdited by hiya242 - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Hiya,

I have been awatching this serial but for past two or three episodes... The serial so far is good...

I also came to know that it is a remake of malayalam serial.. I hope they will change things in tamil for sure coz Vijay never airs Mega serials... Let us hope for the best from the serial..
If u could give a very brief update for each week, i il be happy.. Coz the timings is my prob...

Also, who is the Sheil who often calls Rani and threatens her?
sreeya852 thumbnail
in the beginning of the serial rani posts a newspaper article ad to find her parents, and a couple secretly call in and claim they are her parents, but they were actually criminals who were planning on selling rani and maha to sheil.  The couple took an advance amount of money from him, and just when rani and maha were about to go with the couple to face there doom unbeknown to the, police come and intervene. Now sheil is mad since he doesn't have the two girls and he lost 50 lakhs, so now that rani is rich he wants her to give him the money or come with him..... i think she may use maha for this to get out of trouble....don't know for sure but i didn't see this in the malayalam version so i'm not sure.
But i do know that rani is gonna go after Prakash, the poor guy is really getting it from his family for liking maha and wanting to marry her
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you hiya for this post and the pictures...

I did see the serial on the first day and was shocked to see the Director's name as in Asianet same time 7pm we have his Serial..
I was interested to see this serial but was not able to a the time clash

But today after hearing the name 'Thobias'  I realised it is the remake.of 'Manasaputhri'...

I am already watching the malayalam one as here all watch that serial.. After the show ends I switch to Vijay tv and thats how i got to hear Thobias today..

The Names in the Malayalam serial is somewht same only..

Dev Associates, Thobias,Prakash

But the gals are named as Glory and Sofia where Glory is Rani...
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya and Anj thanks for the updates...

Thanks for explainign about the sheik... I am not watching serial as of now.. Will do after some time...
sreeya852 thumbnail
deleted
Edited by Sugarpuff101 - 13 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiya242

I actually just started watching the malayalam version last week. I've only watched a few episodes, and it seems to me that prakash and glory(rani) are married, but everybody still has hopes of getting sophie and prakash together. A few questions....

Hi Hiya,

Me too just like you only. Have not watched it from the start...

I was so bored hearing about Thobias and his murder issue😕..But from the last two months after Sophie rescued Prakash's sister from the false police case, I have been watching this serial with my aunt...From that day I felt it to be good and interesting😊

1. how did glory get married to praksh, from the tamil version it seems like praksh really likes maha

Yes here also Prakash and Sophie are the ones who loved each other, Even now everyone except Sophie and her father wants her to marry Prakash...

But very recently she realised that Prakash is acutally a good guy and now she is guilty for all her thoughts and actions against Prakash..

Glory played double games and created misunderstndings between both S and P.
Wht double game she played I am not sure but Sophie always blamed P for

2. and who is arjun, is he good or bad?

As till now Arjun is shown to be a good guy , He is not a villain like Glory and Becker. But he is very particular about marrying Sophie..

3. and are the tamil episodes exactly like the malayalm version so far.

Yes , As far as shown both Mal and Tam is exact.. Of course Tamil version wil be a bit more Masala added version...

I am not sure about that Small Golden Petti Issue in malayalam..

In Mal also S and G are from orphanage and Glory cheats Sophie and go to DEV asso owner Devan as his daughter..

She might have taken all the property and Money from him and left him on the road...(I am not sure) But now Sophie's dad Devan is living like a poor middle class family Man away from his wife ( He thinks his wife as his enemy as she is supprting Prakash)

Anyways from tamil i came to knw one thing. Thobias is behind clues to chuck Rani out of the house and that could be the reason for him to be killed by her..

In malayalam the whole track was revolving around his Murder issue and an advocate was appointed by Glory who gave her nose cuts every now and then. But now the track has changed to Sophie's Marriage
😊
sreeya852 thumbnail
Who is Thobias, so did glory murder him? and who plays prakash in the malayalam version, does he act in any tamil serials?

For updates.....
I watched a few epsiodes this week and  from what I have seen Prakash proposed to Maha, but his family doesn't want an orphan girl!

I am having a hard time watching this serial after this episode because prakash's family treated maha like dirt because she is an orphan, but from what i know from the malayalam version it seems that they accepted sophie after finding out she is really deva's daughter.  I don't like how they belittle Maha becasue of the reason she is an orphan.

Will get back with a proper update soon....