FF:Kar Le Mohabbath..NEW-parts-62,63,64,65,pg-118

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends πŸ˜ƒ i am back with yet another RoKa FF, long pending promise of mine...i am starting this on my very special day ...birth day! very small birth day treat for my little ones.i hope you all enjoy and support me as you did for the other three FFs πŸ˜ƒ.

here are the links of my other FFs

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
PART-1...pg...1                  PART-26...pg...45                   PART-51...pg...101
PART-2...Pg...1                               PART-27...pg...48               PART-52...pg...106
PART-3...Pg...5                              PART-28...pg...53                PART-53...pg...110
PART-4...pg...5                               PART-29...pg...58                PART-54...pg...113
PART-5...Pg...9                               PART-30...pg...58
PART-6...Pg--9                                PART-31...pg...58
PART-7...pg...12                             PART-32...pg...63
PART-8...pg--13                              PART-33...pg...68
PART-9...pg...16                              PART-34...pg...68
PART-10...pg-16                             PART-35...pg...71
PART-11...pg-16                             PART-36...pg...76
PART-12...pg...20                            PART-37...pg...76
PART-13...pg...20                            PART-38...pg...76
PART-14...pg...20                             PART-39...pg...79
PART-15...pg...24                             PART-40...pg...79
PART-16...pg...28                              PART-41...pg...84
PART-17...pg...28                              PART-42...pg...84
PART-18...pg...28                             PART-43...pg...88
PART-19...pg...28                             PART-44...pg...88                               
PART-20...pg...31                             PART-45...pg...93
PART-21...pg...33                             PART-46...pg...94
PART-22...pg...37                            PART-47...pg...87
PART-23...pg...37                            PART-48...pg...97
PART-24...pg...40                            PART-49...pg...101
PART-25...pg...44                           PART-50...pg...101

FF: kar le mohabbath...

PART-1

robbie sabarwal!!!!!! neither a rockstar nor a multimillionaire.son of late purshottam sabarwal and widow mother devika sabarwal.

robbie sabarwal is 28 years old, man of manners with very good personality.beautiful dimple smile on his left cheek...most amazing smile! husky sexy voice... most attractive voice! dark blue big twinkling eyes...most mesmerizing eyes! wheatish in colour,he wears simple button up shirts with jeans and a black belt and  carries himself very well.he loves his family and respects ladies as much as he respects his mother and sister. some times he is some what mysterious.

devika works in a private company.they live in a simple apartment.20 years back purshottam purchased it in EMI.

look at the apartment!!!!

this 850 square feet double bed room apartment is his world.his day starts here and ends here.this small railed balcony is the extra luxury for them.

it was a week end ...friday evening around 7 pm.robbie was back home in his two wheeler Yamaha Byson.he parked his wheeler carefully in his usual parking place,got down from it and covered the Byson with a big white canvas.he claimed up two two steps to the second floor to reach their apartment and pressed the calling bell.

divya robbie's younger sister just completed her university a week before was making tea in the kitchen.

divya:'siya...robbie bhaiya aagaye...jaakar tharwaaza kholo...' she said to her 10 year old sister who was standing beside her in the kitchen and nagging her. siya ran to the door, pulled a chair near the door, claimed on it and peeped threw the peeper and confirmed that it is her robbie bhaiya.

siya:'robbie bhaiya...πŸ˜›'she jumped down the chair and opened the door

robbie:'siyaaa...😊'he entered with a smile.

divya:'bhaiya...moo haath dtho lo .chai lathi hun...😊'she switched off the gas stove and came to the hall smiling and wiping her hand with the kitten towel .she was wearing a baby pink salwar kameez.few undone hair covered her fore head.she gently moved the hair back with her index finger.her small round face,trimmed eyebrows,thin short lips,array of white small teeth,flat cheeks...fair skin complexion ,slim body ...she was a simple beauty.

robbie:'maa nahi aaye????...' he took his eyes from her and asked.it is his regular question which he use to ask as soon as he enter the house.

divya:'not yet bhaiya...abhi thak tho aajana chahiye..πŸ˜”'a shadow of sadness covered on both their faces.

robbie:'it is going to be seven thirty 'he said looking at his wrist '...mai thayk tha hun...'he rushed out worrying about her.while he was getting down the first floor devika was climbing up the satires with a short hand bag on her left shoulder and two vegetable big shopper bags in her both hands,struggling to manage her saree in between her legs while climbing.

she was wearing sky blue Bengal cotton saree neatly pined up on her left shoulder,matching blouse with little bit long sleeve,very much above the elbow.she folded and pined up her hair just above the neck.she was looking very neat and decent.sweet and simple...difficult to believe that she is a mother of three grown up children.

robbie:'maaa...'he rushed down to her step and took the vegetable bags from her.

robbie:'thumai yeh sab laanay ki kya zaroori thi?...'

divika:'😊...both claimed together and reached their apartment.

siya:'maa...aaj thum bahuth thayr karti...😑'she came and hugged her with false anger.

devika:'paanch minute mai dinner banathay thi hun.aap log bhukay hogae...' she neglected siya and try to go to kitchen.

robbie:'maaa...'he hold her hand and stopped her going.

dvika:'robbie...thum bhi? office sae nikal thay waqth hi tho di thayr ho gaye thi ,market mai aur tho di thayr ho gaye...'

robbie:'maa...aaj mai aap ki koi bahana nahi sunae wala...aap baitiye...'he forced her to sit on the sofa.he too sat beside her.

robbie:'aap thakhi huwi hai...pehle chai peo...'by that time divya brought tea for them which was already made by her and kept ready in a kettle.

robbie:'divya you too sit...'

divya:'nahi bhaiya.i have to go and clean my book shelf...'she went to her room.siya started checking devika's hand bag.

while drinking tea robbie did not disturbed her.devika had her tea in hurry and kept the cup back on the tea table and try to go to kitchen again.

robbie:'maaa...'he hold her again.

devika:'ab tho janay thay...'

robbie:'maa...please' he pulled her and made her sit again.he got down from the sofa, fold his long legs and sat on the floor beside her .

robbie:'maa...mainay aap se kithni baar kaha hai ye kaam chod tho...'he kept his head on her lap.

devika:'😊... placed her hand on his head and caressed him without replying.

robbie:'aaj thak aap nay divya ki padaayi ka bahana bana thi rahi.ab tho uss ka final year exams ho gayeh hai.she has completed her graduation...'

devika:'...par...'

robbie:'please aur kuch baha na mat banawo.aap nay hamarae leye bahuth maihanath karli...bahuth...'his voice chocked with emotions.

devika:'robbie...wo...divya ki shaadi hojane tho...'

robbie:'maa...mera koi faraz nahi bantha?..'he looked at her with unshed tears.

devika:'robbie try to understand ...dono ki earning ho tho we can find a better alliance for her...'she said the truth with hesitant.

devika:'mai bolnay bhool gayi...'she immediately remembered some thing while talking about divya.

robbie:'kya baath hai?...' he raised his eyebrow.

devika:'bahuth dino se thumai batha na chahathi thi...'

robbie:'bolona kya hai?...'

devika:'thu Alka ko jaan tha hai?'

robbie:'haan...Alka chachi...block E mai raha thay hai...'

devika:'wahee...jab bhi wo yahaan aathi hai divya kay rishthay kay baaray mai zikr kar thi hai...'

robbie:'😊...he was keenly listening to her with out interfering.

devika:' so far i did not show interest because i don't want to disturb divya's studies...'

robbie:...he was raising his face up and looking at her.

devika:'what do you think about her son girish?...'

robbie:'uummm...mai bachpan se jaantha hun girish ko.wo log bhe yeh apartment mai bees saal se raha thay hai...hum ek saath school jaya kar thay thai, saath mai khel thay thai,when we went to different university hamara saath choot gaya...'

devuka:'i know that...'

robbie:' jahaan thak mai jaan tha hun...girish achcha ladka hai...par patha nahi ab wo kya kar tha hai...'

devika:'Alka kahathi thi wo LIC mai kaam kartha hai...'

robbie:'oh!!!...'

devika:'kya mai Alka se iss baaray mai baat karoon...'

robbie:'maaa...kyun na hum aur bhee options thayk lay thai...'

devika:'robbie...srif ladka nahi hamai uss pariwaar ko bhee thayk na chahi ye.Alka ko mai kaye saalon se jaan thi hun.dill ki achchi hai.more over they don't have daughters.divya ko betiki tharha rak khay gi...'

robbie:'maa...aap nay ithna sooch liya hai tho...'he smiled charmingly with dimple as a sign of  acceptance.

devika:'ab tho janay thay...'she tried to go to kitchen again.

robbie:'aap ka job?...'

devika:'divya kay shaadi kay baat..'she ran to the kitchen laughing.

robbie: πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜Š

'DING DING DING...' the door bell rang.while robbie was about to go to open the door divya came out of her room

divya:'bhaiya...thum baito...mai thayk thi hun...'she  went and opened the door.

divya:'ishita!!!!...πŸ˜ƒ'

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
PART-2

divya:'ishita!!!...πŸ˜› ander awo...'she wide open the door.ishita is divya's very close childhood friend living in the same apartment,same block,same floor,few doors next to their door.

ishita:'😊...she entered with a small round stainless steel box in her hand.

divya:'kya hai?πŸ˜•...'she asked looking at the tiffin box while walking towards the sofa where robbie was sitting.

ishita:'yeh...wo...malpua...😳'

those who don't know malpua look at them! delicious mouth watering indian pancakes !!!!! yummm....!!!

divya:'malpua???πŸ˜•...'
ishita:' thumai pasand hai na?πŸ˜›...i brought some for you..'she said looking at robbie.
divya:'pasand hai???πŸ˜•...no way...i don't like them.by the way when did i say?...'she giggled

divya:'...ouch...' ishita stamped her feet.

robbie:'malpua!πŸ˜›...i love them.give it to me...' he got up from the sofa and took the tiffin from her.divya and ishita went and sat beside him.

divya:'oh!!!...tho malpua thumaarae favorite hai?πŸ˜‰'she winked at ishita.

robbie:'πŸ˜ƒ...'he chuckled

ishita:'😳...i am leaving...'she tried to move.

divya:'teek hai teek hai...thum baito mai abhi aathi hun...'she left them alone and went back to her room.

divya:'bhaiya...malpua siya kay bhi favorite hai.thodae rak thayna siya kay liyeh....🀣...''she said laughing in a loud voice while going.

robbie:'🀣...'

ishita:😳

robbie:'don't mind her.she is like that...thum tho jaanti ho...'he said while tasting malpua.

robbie:'ummm...came out well...delicious...πŸ˜›'he said with malpua stuffed in his mouth.ishita looked at him admiringly the way he was enjoying and eating.

ishita is a very shy and soft spoken girl.simple and down to earth type girl.certainly a simple beauty with no make up.neither tall nor short,well shaped slim body.she was wearing a long purple synthetic skirt with white  long cotton blouse.her long silky hair was clipped together as a long pony,.she has fair complexion with pleasant body oder, small round face and chubby cheeks.her deep blue eyes with large, long lashes filled with undefinable sparkle and passion is the plus point of her beauty.for sure any guy who look in to her eyes more than a second will just get lost in them.robbie was not an exception.they have been friends for a long period of time.he liked her soft spoken and kind nature.he was certainly impressed by her simple and pleasing look.

ishita:'i am leaving...😊'after few minutes of formal talk she stood up.this is what robbie liked in her.she never does unnecessary talking or giggling.he never saw her laughing loudly.

robbie:'😊...he too stood up

ishita turned towards divya's room as if she want to say bye to her.robbie understood her intention.

robbie:'don't...don't call her.again she will start teasing us...'

ishita:'😳...'she left him with a shy smile

following monday...first day of the week...busy hours of delhi. around 8 am robbie was riding his Yamaha Byson on Mathura road in a hurry to his work shop.for his bad luck traffic was jammed ahead. a Mercedes Benz was surrounded by the crowd.he rode close to the crowd,shocked to see an accident and stopped his Byson.got down from it,he removed his helmet and peeped threw the crowd.a 10 year girl in her school uniform was hit by a luxurious  Mercedes Benz  and her fore head was slightly bleeding.

robbie:'yeh tho siya ki dosth  hai😲...'he pushed the crowd and went to her help.

lady:' bachchay paal nahi sak thay tho paida kyun kar thay hai?😑..' a lady standing beside the Mercedes Benz door was yelling in her high pitch.robbie who was sitting beside the girl trying to help her, quickly turned and looked at the yelling lady.

three fourth of her face was covered with expensive gaggles, left out part was covered with her furiousness. she was wearing a black and white sleeveless mini skirt without any accessories, standing on pencil tip sandals.each and every part of the body, her colour,skin,dress,posture...every thing was showing of her richness and attitude.

lady:'yeh bhikaari log paisoon kay leyeh bachchoon ko beech sadak par chodthay thai hai...😑'she screamed.

some one from the crowd:'madam...yeah kya kahara hi ho? galathi thi tho aap ki hai....'

lady:'galathi mai foot😑...take it and get away from my way' she took a 500 rupees bundle and threw it on the road near the girl.the currency bundle went and fall on robbie's foot.

robbie:' πŸ˜²...😑.......'he was shocked to see the bundle of lakshmi under his feet which made him wild.

robbie:'HAI...UUU...😑'he got up suddenly with anger. he stood up to 5 feet 9 inches and kept his step ahead. she was taken aback with his height and weight strong build up body,his huge anger flaming in his big blue eyes,tight jaws and very tightly closed fist, passed a feeling of fear and shiver through her nerves.

the whole crowd joined together with robbie and started swearing at her loudly.

she immediately got in to her Benz,took it reverse and without caring the crowd he drew away with full speed.robbie tried to note down her car number but could not. he stood staring at the benz till it disappears from his sight.he swallowed his anger and turned towards the girl.with the help of others he made her to stand up and dust her dress.

robbie:'chotisi chot hi...'he tried to pacify her.as some one came forward to take her to a near by clinic the crowd dispersed.

jayaprakash is a multimillioner in delhi.owner of kasturi groups of textiles which imports and exports textiles and garments all over the country.jayaprakash was siting in his office cabin,checking the files and expecting her daughter cum MD of the company kasturi chawala to come.there is going to be a foreign delegate meeting at 11am.

kasturi chawala was fuming in her cabin next to jayaprakash cabin. walking to and fro in the room.she cannot for get the face which she met few hours before on Mathura road when she accidentally hit a school girl by her car.

' how dare he!!!😑..' she was repeatedly telling to her self.'who the hell he is????😑...' she felt his angry look was still burning her skin.she went and fall in the revolving seat,felt as if the seat was hurting her.

jayaprakash:'kasturi.....' he pushed her cabin door and entered in with out getting her permission.

kasturi:'dad....πŸ˜”' she stood up.

jayaprakash:'what are you doing? do you know what is the time now? eleven five.the delegates are waiting for you...'

kasturi:'i am sorry...'

jayprakash:'do you remember we have a meeting to day?...'

kasturi:'i do...'

jayaprakash:'then????... come soon...'he rushed out to the meeting hall.

even in the meeting kasturi could not concentrate.soon after the meeting  kasturi left the office and went back to her mansion in greater kailash.

look at the kasturi mansion!!!!

around 9pm it was dinner time in kasturi mansion. the chawala family jayaprakash, kasturi and her grand mother aka nanima were gathered near the dinning table.nandu the cook was serving food to them.kasturi was trying her level best to behave normal.

jayaprakash:'kasturi...is any thing went wrong to day...?πŸ˜•' he asked looking at her .

kasturi:'nahi tho...πŸ˜”'she said with out looking at him mixing the food with the spoon.

jayaprakash:'i don't think so.kuch tho hai.other wise aaj kay meeting mai thum issa na he ho thi. more over you left the office before the lunch time...'

kasturi:'πŸ˜”...had no answer.

nanima:'kya baath hai?.sab teek ho hai na?πŸ˜•...'

kasturi:'haan nanima ...i am perfect...😊' she tried to smile.

jayaprakash:'muchay nahi lagtha...'

nanima:'yeh sab ka ek hi eilaaj hai...'

jayaprakash:πŸ˜•

nanima:'thumai shaadi karlay na chahe yeh...'

kasturi:'wofo...nanima...mai thang aagaye hun.mai nay kithni baar kaha thiya...muchay shaadi nahi karni hai...'

jayaprakash:'issa kyun????...if you are in love or in relation with some one tell me.i have no objection...'

kasturi:'love and relation??!! πŸ˜² i am not crazy😑...dad...you know that i hate gents...and you know the reason too...'

nanima:' raunak achcha lad ka hai...' she said without understanding their english conversation.

kasturi:'eewww...raunak...vowakkkk...' she did the action of vomitting.

nanima:'yeh ladki bhi na...bahuth ajeeb hai. raunak mai kya kami hai.pada likha hai, kuth ka bussiness hai, dhoor ka rishthay thar bhi hai...thumai bahuth pasanth kartha hai.aaj thak wo shaadi nahi kiya hai... thumaarae inthazaar mai...'

jayaprakash:'maaji sahi kayharahe hai...'he supported her.

kasturi:'wo... nanima...please...'she was fed up of this daily drama,left the food and got up from the seat.when she was about to go raunak entered the chawala house.

kasturi:'lo...shaitaan ka naam liya...shaitaan haazir...😑'

Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Shumi πŸ‘
Happy Birthday once again 😊
And what an awesome treat πŸ‘
I loved your last FF πŸ˜›
And I really enjoyed these first 2 parts πŸ˜ƒ
Love how you've completely reversed Kasturi and Robbie
Robbie seems so sweet πŸ˜›
Loved your description of him
And aww love how he's so caring and helpful 😊
Aww Ishita seems sweet even though she is probs going 2 come between RoKa πŸ˜• cant hate her yet cos she seems lovely πŸ˜›
Wow that was unexpected - Kasturi in a miniskirt and sunglasses 😲
But I think underneath the rudeness she is good at heart 😊
Cant wait for her 2 meet Robbie properly πŸ˜ƒ
And ooh Raunak's here too 😲
Update soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Love TJ
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shumi as promised.... i read it luv....

Im loving it.... continue ok....

good for a change you switched the two characters... itsreally good....
actually luv all the characters so far.. even devika....

well done... also luv the way u put pics in between...

and once again many many happy returns of the day!!!!!!!

nw gona read you other fan ff "thoda sa pyar"
will read the others two leisurely as well....

luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Amali
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Shumi dii!!πŸ€— Congo on ur new FF!!πŸ₯³

wow!! both the parts r fabπŸ‘
I liked how yu described Robbie 'beautiful dimple smile on his left cheek...most amazing smile! husky sexy voice... most attractive voice! dark blue big twinkling eyes...most mesmerizing eyes!'😳

n cumin to his family..i love them all includin devikaπŸ˜‰hehe happy to see that yu didn't make her a house-maid this time=PπŸ˜†
Divya n siya seem to b so sweetπŸ˜› n even IshitaπŸ˜‰

awww she brought malpua fr Robbie..haila! malpua to Arjun ko pasand tha haina?!πŸ˜‰ lol

i liked the way yu represented Ishita..she seems to b much like the normal 'Kasturi' except the shy fing..bt she's not Kasturi..so won't reali like to see her wih RobbieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ooh i love the role reversal of Robbie n Kasturi..lol Robbie is sanskari n Kasturi seems to b spoiled..happy to see the changeπŸ˜›

woo! Raunak is here too..kwl! haha i like that Kasturi doesn't like himπŸ˜‰ lol
can't wait to read more..plz update soon!!πŸ˜›
The pics reali made it so easy to understandπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks fr such a wonderful treat!!😳
love yaπŸ€—
Priyu

Edited by mini1roka - 14 years ago
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
-reserved-
Gosh ! I'm soo excited to read this.
My exams are going on so I'll read this tomorrow(weekend) or on sunday (my last exam)

I am sooo happy that you've started a new FF.......thankyouπŸ€—

*edit*
phew !!!!
 finally the exams are over !
wow !
nice starting of the FF
seemz interesting so far.....
wonder what's the reason for Kasturi hating gentsπŸ˜•
will wait for your next update
keep up the gud work !πŸ˜‰
Edited by Innocent02 - 14 years ago
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!πŸ₯³
May all you wishes come true.....
have a blast !
be happy and keep smiling 😊
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Shumi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! πŸ€—
Yayyyyy yu started a new ff!!!
Woot woot!!!!
Congo!! πŸ₯³
Lovely surprise gift!! πŸ˜›
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY tu yu once again!!! πŸ‘
Coming to the ff
Ab aap ka likha hai tho superb hi hoga na!! πŸ˜‰ β­οΈ πŸ‘
Fantastic parts di!!! πŸ˜ƒ
And love the title! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oooo i love how yu've reversed robbie n kasturi's roles!!
But omg kasturi in a mini shirt?!! 😲 πŸ˜†
Awww robbie n his family sound like such sweethearts!!!! 😳 I love them all!! Especially my robbiekins........yu make him sound extra hot n spicy di!! ☺️ πŸ˜‰
Oooo i really like yur ishita...she seems like the perfect girl!! πŸ˜›
But uh-oh i hope she doesn't come between roka in the future!!
Hmmm kasturi can't stop thinking about robbie already aye?!! Wahh kya first impression jhaa rah hai robbie!! πŸ˜‰ hehehe
hahaha shaytan raunak aa gaya?! lol
Fabulous beginning di!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Can't wait tu read more!! πŸ˜›
But im really sorry di but this time i may not be able to read n comment on yur ff regularly since im less active these days as im really busy with uni!!!! πŸ˜• But i will try my best tu stay regular 😊

Love Hinna xx

Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 14 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Reserved
Hey di hw r u
I am bk to comment on your FF
First of all wishing you a very happy bday may all your dreams and wishes come true hope you had a faboulous day and keep on smiling πŸ₯³
wow a new FF thats a great gift from you I love reading your FF they are great πŸ‘πŸΌand your an awsome writer

Back to your FF
I love your title they are always unique
fantastic start di the first 2 parts were rocking I loved reading them
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you reversed robbie and Kasturi roles this will be fun to read πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
aww robbie really sweet loved the way you describeed his character πŸ˜›
Devika as middle class and she is really sweet and nice
she might end up being my fav character in your FF 🀣🀣
I love Ishpita character as a shy and sweet girl hope she dosnt come in between our roka in the future lets see what will happen πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
kasturi in a mini skirt and full of attitude 😲😲😲
you did a πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ job describing her character i could really imagine her
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ranauk in your ff aswell i loved the way when kasturi seen him and went
"lo...shaitaan ka naam liya...shaitaan haazir"
I always loved ranauk from the beginning of the drama
even when he came in between roka i was 😑😑 but i never hated him though
Fantastic parts di πŸ‘
update soon cant wait to read more
Love Mariam πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 years ago