Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged

~ Is that really scaring? ~

Nupur tried opening her eyes ,very hard for her to open the cute brown eyelids, roaming her eyes within all over once again tried hard now opened her eyes more widely she found nothing but totally weird?she is not in her bed?where is she now? (lolz, just imagine you guys in this situation, what will you do?true answer as comments)She placed hand on her bed for grip to hold something for her support, yet she couldn't catch hold of anything, place was empty ?.wondering more?she herself asked where am I now? where am lying? She blinked her eyes lot of time? she is standing somewhere?she is not  lying position anymore?how did I came here?..couldn't say where she is, trying hard for to know an answer, failed with that, her head was fully blank ?gave a glace to the place where she was standing? really a admirable, beautifully surrounded with white and blue clouds, her heart feeling more rhythmic?she loved that silence?her eyes moved all around searched for some one nearer?with a heavy and hard hearted, looking every where for getting a great view, nothing was there. She just then gave a glance to herself ,she is wearing a white salwar kameez?where is my night suit?place where she is standing fully with white flowers?she know for vey long time she was standing there not realizing herself?.now she is really scared, sky was roaming around and becoming more darker, In which she was scared more ?tears fulled her eye balls, rolling down unknowingly tears were rolling on her cheeks?..turned around to open her mouth?now was dumbstruck seeing dark image standing near her coming towards her, holding her soft hands pulling her arrogantly and started walking on the way it camed?she couldn't get any view of the dark image yet she know?its scaring her a lot?.
leave me?with a shaking tone? trying harder to remove her grip from unknown image?.why are you pulling me?where are you going?.who are you?I couldn't look at you?
it opened the mouth , with a horror tone said Mrs .nupur Sharma your welcome to my kingdom?
your kingdom?it looks like?hell?you are scaring me a lot?
H a ha ha ha yes hell?his voice echoed everywhere scaring her ?.it continued ,your looking and enjoying was heaven?but you wanted enter my world too come lets go and have a look?..see there?.place with broad Skeleton bones written "world of mistakes welcome you for your grand party drooling over with hell hearted?."
 ha ha ha ha  your dead nupur?.raining heavily made thunder lightning all around the image?making her fear lot
"am I dead"?..
Just then she screamed loudly calling mayank mayank help me?.ghost?devil?.mayank?looking all around?..for help
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~crap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is that boring friends?

Still read it fully?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continuity~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 11 November 2009 at 7:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-arti.4evaEscapistadi_gupta-Samira-Mou.~*mishu*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~is this really scary~mayur(oneshot)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged

mayank skooking her shoulders very hardly?nupur , wake up?nupur?whats that your screaming that am I dead?he jerked her more to make her open her eyes?

nupur opened her eyes suddenly said mayank?..thank god?she looked around making sure is anything standing there near?..mayank woh ghost?am dead she blabered more trying hard to control her tears,looked at her husband standing before her looking at her more confusingly ...she touched herself?am I alive?asked looking at him, she asked with no belief...

Nupur common see am near you, he hugged her tighly cheering her by some words which made her normal?.your still alive?near me?

She explained her dream with more expressions?.

relax nupur?nothing serious, just your imagination?great view
Mayank gave her some water to drink?she was bit normal than the before?he hugged his wife comforted her for little bit of time moving his arms at back ?..

nupur?.he called her silently?

nupur who was enjoying his warmness said mmmh what mayank?

Nupur actually come lets watch "end of the days" it is going on h.b.o  you wanted to watch it for longer time na?.he said that with evil smile?scaring his beautiful wife?who was more scared off her dreams?

Mayank?.she looked up at him giving deadly look?.

What mayank? You only told, you love watching scary movies in the midnight, then why your afraid now?

Horror movies once again I will never watch?.

Mmmh let me know one thing?.

What? asked nupur cutely raising her eyebrows?

Whats that you were screaming ...am not coming, leave me?"

oh god i was screaming ah mayank...

your pulling my hands away dear...Winkand you were screaming enough

sorry mayank...i thought it was devil pulling me...Embarrassedlooked at him with childish smile holded her ears asked sorry....

mayank smiled at her saying ...."is the devil  fine, hope its safe"?said controlling his smile.

Mayank saying this she started chasing him round for beating him?.
Both were running all around happily?nupur was no more on her dreams?she know she is alive?,she is married?very cute is that she is very muck  luckier to have mayank In her life?he always cheers her up in someways in her good and bad?

~~~~~~oh I forgot its one shot, soo here comes an end~~~~~~

Life continues with a wonderful journey fulled with love?.always mayur rocks?.

Note: this was my own dream?lolz  but I have done many modifications?.i was screaming for my mom, got many scoldings from my dad for screaming at midnight ha ha ha ha?.now laughing enough for that?.just for fun I made this to be a oneshot?is that bad..want to know if any one had some weird dreams like me?.actually I couldn't open my eyes when am dreaming ha ha ha?.i tried opening my eyes were I couldn't?..lolz loved that too??..since I like mayur I thought of this one shot?.want your true opinions?.waiting for ur comments?I have done well in my sems.....thanks for ur wishes u all left for me friends?so happy more than before?.my first one shot, no romance added?.your comments on it friends?..will update my ff's soon....specially i want to know whether anyone had got some different types of dreams huh...do say am really intrested to hear about that Wink 

loads of luv

jeni...Tongue

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 11 November 2009 at 7:53am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJPremeer_01mayur247parvatisrikant-Aiza-srihari_phoenixmayur-arti.4evamjht_fanardhanaaysha1989C_O_O_LEscapist-Nabeeha-adi_gupta-Samira-AMMY LUVS RIDZpreethisShwePootingtingteedingMou.FragranceOfLoveFaria.wind453~*mishu*~annie07Nikki_Titli

tingtingteeding

IF-Sizzlerz

tingtingteeding

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged

cute one jeni...thnks for the pm...do write more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeniluvmayur

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Its very cute jeni, do write more