Debate Mansion

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Reading these posts made me wonder (yes I did read them, felt curious you know). It's as if all girls know when other girls are you know. Confused So, I was wondering how do they know. Is there some visual signs or do they talk about it??

If there are visual signs, then how come I've never noticed it. Confused I'm a guy, so I might miss subtle signs or changes but if they are quite visble then most prolly even I should've noticed it.
And if they actually talk about it, then it's even more confusing. As far as I understand, it happens for a few days every month, atleast it's supposed to be that way. That means it's quite common. Then why do they talk about it?? Confused Full moon and New moon happens every month and nobody talks about them, it's only lunar eclipse that people talk about.

Oh you're so funny. LOL --- sorry. umm, umm, umm, let's just say that if you were me for a month, you'd know why we talk about it so much. LOL

Also, there is no such thing as a "visual sign" when girls are on their periods - however, they are a lot more moodier, cranky, grouchy, and in pain. How is that for a visual sign? --- sorry, I took your subtlety to a whole level. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Okay, I'll stop now, I feel like I'm entertaining a bunch of perverts from the male gender here.

I'm not sure if male is the right term here. After all men usually do not menstruate, let alone have the equipment. LOL

Oh Sarina. LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

@Souro--They trying to Synchronizee with each other...Wink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

souro

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Reading these posts made me wonder (yes I did read them, felt curious you know). It's as if all girls know when other girls are you know. Confused So, I was wondering how do they know. Is there some visual signs or do they talk about it??

If there are visual signs, then how come I've never noticed it. Confused I'm a guy, so I might miss subtle signs or changes but if they are quite visble then most prolly even I should've noticed it.
And if they actually talk about it, then it's even more confusing. As far as I understand, it happens for a few days every month, atleast it's supposed to be that way. That means it's quite common. Then why do they talk about it?? Confused Full moon and New moon happens every month and nobody talks about them, it's only lunar eclipse that people talk about.

As Ajnu said there is no visual sign. Its all subtle differences. The most salient characteristic is the erratic mood swings. Some experience changes in appetites and random cravings. Many will complain of bloating. The only thing close to visual sign I have heard off is that women are at their peak right before that time of the month, other myths say its right after. Many men in marriages or long term relationships somehow learn the signs, it can be vital for survival from the craziness.

As for why we talk about it. Its a female bonding thing, and if you had it every month you would too.

souro

souro

souro

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WA

Oh you're so funny. LOL --- sorry. umm, umm, umm, let's just say that if you were me for a month, you'd know why we talk about it so much. LOL

Also, there is no such thing as a "visual sign" when girls are on their periods - however, they are a lot more moodier, cranky, grouchy, and in pain. How is that for a visual sign? --- sorry, I took your subtlety to a whole level. LOL
Noo... honestly I was not trying to be funny. Really, it amazed me that girls know when other girls are having it, even online gal pals.Shocked Maybe, because I never gave it much thought.
Originally posted by Gauri

Female bonding - I guess.  It usually starts with - hey, how is it going and then if you are having your periods you either roll your eyes or make that face and the msg is conveyed.  Some of us do get severe cramps during first 1-2 of those days.  Somehow, just mentioning it to a galpal seems to help a lot.
Yeah I think I understand now. Obviously, if one have it then they'll be quicker to decipher the signals and the messages. Actually I was thinking more in the line of, why would they (especially virtual friends) suddenly inform the other or bring up that topic to discuss, seeing that it must be quite personal.
Originally posted by RTH

As Ajnu said there is no visual sign. Its all subtle differences. The most salient characteristic is the erratic mood swings. Some experience changes in appetites and random cravings. Many will complain of bloating. The only thing close to visual sign I have heard off is that women are at their peak right before that time of the month, other myths say its right after. Many men in marriages or long term relationships somehow learn the signs, it can be vital for survival from the craziness.

As for why we talk about it. Its a female bonding thing, and if you had it every month you would too.
Why do I get this feeling that both you and WA want me to experience it for a month?? ErmmTongue No thanks, I can do without some bleeding and as Gauri said cramps too. Tongue

Edited by souro - 18 November 2009 at 12:04am

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
well, i don't think it gets synchronized if girls stay together..........i mean, myself , my mom n my younger sis.we usually have it at diff times in the month.......n we have been together for so many yrs.
but ya, i have noticed that the flow kind of becomes less during winter and increases during summer......

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by gumsum

I never knew when my mom was having her periods and I never bothered to tell my mom since I turn 18. so no idea.

Your mom doesn't know when you started on your period? Shocked My mom, even now, knows when I'm on it. The whole world does for that matter. LOL She says "oh great, now you have reason to be mean and grouchy". LOL

true.................and i get so irritated when my mother tells thatAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top