Debate Mansion

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
^^ The coincidence doesnt explain it because the probability is very low. My rusty probability calculation tells me that  it requires as much as 6 women to have at least 2 women having the same cycle with a good probability of 50%.

Btw kids, getting married in a few years, should know that when there is no PMS then they should be careful because the junior can arrive soon.

I can delete it if this piece of education looks to be overboard.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 16 November 2009 at 5:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandel_2008

^^ The coincidence doesnt explain it because the probability is very low. My rusty probability calculation tells me that  it requires as much as 6 women to have at least 2 women having the same cycle with a good probability of 50%.

Btw kids, getting married in few years, should know that when PMS doesnt come to the inbox then be careful because the junior can arrive soon.

I can delete it if this piece of education looks overboard.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, will keep it in mind. Don't know where we'd be without you. LOL

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Btw kids, getting married in few years, should know that when PMS doesnt come to the inbox then be careful because the junior can arrive soon.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, will keep it in mind. Don't know where we'd be without you. LOL

lol! looks like the post was caught in 2 seconds Tongue

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

lol! looks like the post was caught in 2 seconds Tongue

Of course. If you write indicating that something might need to be deleted, the post will get attention. But then wasn't that the whole point? Wink

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Of course. If you write indicating that something might need to be deleted, the post will get attention. But then wasn't that the whole point? Wink

Actually it was like a question that do I need to delete it?
Regarding the piece of educationTongue, I think that some people dont know that.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Kids getting married? Aaj kal to everyone should know what no PMS in inbox means.

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Sometimes either kids get married too soon or they dont decifer the meaning of no PMS in the inbox.
I know at least some (may not be many) cases, back in India (some years ago).

Edited by karandel_2008 - 15 November 2009 at 9:07pm

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Actually it was like a question that do I need to delete it?
Regarding the piece of educationTongue, I think that some people dont know that.

Okay well, like I said before, thanks for the info, where would be without you? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top