Debate Mansion

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh, don't you worry about that. Mother Nature steps in at the right time. I really really really hope that you have been nice to Mother Nature all these years, otherwise your beach vacation will be going, going, gone. LOL

clarify please - yeh dua hai ya badduaOuch  LOL

Seriously, I have enough buffer.  Even Mother nature can't kill it for me...........and this is spoken in really hushed tone with fingers crossed LOL

Goodnight now. See ya 'morrow

Nahi, nahi, don't worry, of course dua hai. I wouldn't wish such a situation even upon my enemy. Okay, maybe it it was a 'he' then I would. LOL Anyways, been there done that. And it feels horrible. Yuck. I hope you have a blast on your vacation.

Keep your fingers crossed. LOL

G'night di. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Beach vacation? Where? Can I come? I want to be warm for winter!

Of course If Ajnu promises to come up and cuddle for a cheesy movie marathon, to heck with beaches.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

This post is just here to preserve the joy and glory of male menstruation.

WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged

When I was in India, I heard a myth that menstruation is shorter and milder in cold climates. It did not make sense. As a teenager it was really heavy and it could be almost upto seven days. Moving to Wisconsin has made it shorter. Now the three days go by in a breeze. The cramps are also much less. It is not too far fetched as cold weather contracts the blood vessels. Capillaries contract and blood flow is lower. Cuts and wound bleed less in cold weather than in warm climates where the capillaries are full sized.
Yes then it might be the reason.....
We dont have cold climate hear.......blood flow is always same....Oucheven in winters!
That amounts to girls living in cold weather are luckier...OuchLOL...If talking about the cramps...Some girls here dont have them too...or should I say never have them.....Shocked
Ok...then let me ask you...what your take on the Indian myth that eating pickles and all makes blood flow higher...LOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I dont b liv in synchrnisation of MC LOL At most I can only call it a coincidence which is not surprising seeing that there R only 30 days in a month & so many females ! Cycles of some females R bound to co incide !

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
But what explains years of coincidence. Starting just within a day of each other for months even years.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top