Debate Mansion

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by karandel_2008

I also know something about it:

Some yrs ago my friend told me that they went for a trip and there were 2 rooms shared by many gals. She was lucky to be in the 1st room because in a few days all the gals in the 2nd room had it.

Had WHAT, KaranTongue  Spell it out, dudeLOL

Never saw someone saying "PMS" before I came to forums. Though I know that gals say that they are "down".

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I believe that some female pheromones are stronger than others.  These females usually are the leaders while others follow them.  I have an equally headstrong friend who lives in Dubai and our cycles ALWAYS start at the exact same day!  My daughter usually follows me so there's a lag of about one day.

So you believe in the pheromone, leaders and followers theory. Although, I am not sure how much headstrong effects strength of pheromones. I've never really watched out for patterns of leaders and followers though. I must keep that in mind too.

Hmm never heard of the term 'down'. I've always used PMS. But some girl euphemisms are awesome. Like in India our aunty would visit is once a month. The aunty who wears red saree. LOL

Btw has anyone heard the cold weather effect. I have never found any article or research referencing it, but I once heard an urban legend that cold weather causes shorter easier periods. There is no research evidence - but its one thing I truly love about winter.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Virtual Synchronization:

This is my personal theory. I feel that synchronization and the cycle is not purely biological but an emotional cycle too. Women have the tendency to merge and connect wave lengths emotionally. Hence, even women who are not living together will synchronize their cycles based on emotional wave lengths and cycles. I've noticed sisters, moms and daughters and best friends synchronize even when they live miles away. Another phenomenon I personally have noticed that virtual BFF or women who are close to each other online through chatting, gaming groups, forums etc do tend to synchronize. I was once surprised when three people who I was in touch with online frequently, were on the same dates. 
Biologically man is attracted to woman, women are attracted to men, bt that attraction cannot remain the same forever. You are attracted to something which is a challenge to get. You see a beautiful man, a beautiful woman.... you are attracted. Nothing is wrong in it. You feel your heart beating faster. You would like to be with this woman or man, and the attraction is so tremendous that in that moment yu think you would like to live with this woman forever in Reality....In virtual world people synchronize happen easly...cos some people cant express their feeling directly...but they are good in indirect ways like typing or text mssging or etc etc...they synchorize easly with virtual friends..Life is so simple and so beautiful, just one thing is missing... freedom..give freedom to all...even ur mind too...then we can synchorinze with anyone....Smile 

Do you think women experience emotional cycles or share emotional wavelengths?
What do you think of virtual synchroniztion? -- Good
Do you think women can synchronize emotionally? --The female mind has a grace, the male mind has efficiency.(not allWink) and of course, in the long run,synchronization happen.. synchronization between males,we can keep the save wavelength but the probs is most of case those who emotionaly more attached,  they change their emotions to different way....
Have you experienced or heard of synchronization with anyone long distance? -- Yup 4 years back I used to chat with social worker in india, she used to tell me about sponser a kid for her studies..first I thought its fake or she wanna loot cash or somthing...inside my mind the lots of inquires about that person, that make my mind in doubt mode,later my vacation time I met her, she showed me the details. accept the offer....we still keep the good friendship with good wavelength, in virtual world theres lots cheatings happening now a days so that bother me lot.
Do you have virtual friends and BFF's who are synchronized or have you heard from someone who claimed to be synchronized with online friends? Try asking around your closest online friends and see if you are surprisingly synchronized. --- No ,but I have many good virtual friends who think practical way..and I meet few friends directly too..Smile

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Btw has anyone heard the cold weather effect. I have never found any article or research referencing it, but I once heard an urban legend that cold weather causes shorter easier periods. There is no research evidence - but its one thing I truly love about winter.

@bold...

If it exists....Confused
BTW.....I do believe in synchronization....actually four girls I know they live with each outher....n they have their cycles synchronized......though sometimes 1 may be not synchronized but dates are close....
For myself...I didnt experiance it with my mother.....
But most probably...people dont believe in this synchronization....n i agree with u (r_t_r)....it may be something emotional....
btw thanks for the topic....out of closet..though many aint willing to  participate.....Wink

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
YAY! You made the topic. :)

And what the HELL are some people confusing this topic with?

Edit- Busy at the moment, BRB.

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 November 2009 at 4:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehabaz786

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I believe in the synchronization theory. Not just in the same house with your mother or your sister, but also with friends. My mom and I are usually a week apart or so every month. Its been like this for a long long time now.

One of my best friends and I always get it within a few days of each other as well. Six or seven years ago, when we were in high school, there was a period of like six months where we would get it on the same exact day. What was most uncanny about this whole deal was that we were both totally off on our monthly cycles and would end up getting it really late or too early. In either case, it would be on the same friggin' day.

My friends and I always say that the cycle is contagious. Its our inside joke. And our code word is 'the fairies came to visit last night'. LOL And that's only because all of us think that we are PMS-ing the whole 365 days of the year. LOL

However, your theory on virtual synchronization is also quite interesting. We should collect some data on that.

Gotta run, more later.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: The_Dark_Knight

Baz, what the freak, get out of this topic. Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top