Debate Mansion

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tetuty66

Originally posted by gumsum

[QUOTE=gumsum][QUOTE=tetuty66]

good that you are jokingAngryAngryAngry, I keep my ignorant self to only myselfEmbarrassed

Ohhh!!!.dont be angry......Shocked...
Its damn ok..most of us had confusion regarding one thing or the outher...Wink
......I am not mocking at you...Embarrassed
I knowLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

I never knew when my mom was having her periods and I never bothered to tell my mom since I turn 18. so no idea.

Why would they be worriedConfused its not that it started at 18. n no not all young gals have mood swings, at least not me, knock on wood its been ok so far n I did not even realize when it happen for the first time, my friend told me at school n it was the most embarrasing moment of my lifeEmbarrassed

No...actually parents get worried nowadays....
If girls dont get them till 16 or 17....
Becomes case of hormonal imbalance........the sooner treated the better....
But nowadays.......most of the parents are worried because girls having them too early..like....11 years old one....LOL
new age I heard on radio is 8 or 9Ouch, blame is on the non-organic food\milk.

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=gumsum][QUOTE=tetuty66][QUOTE=gumsum]

Gumsum ji...
are you sure....Shocked....8 and 9...i thought 10 is earliest!!!LOL
Not on food......Its just awareness and involvement is more nowadays...I know gynoecologist...u know what she says most of the mothers calling her and sayin my daughter had it but she is just 10 or 11...what shall i do...is there anythin wrong?.....and she replies its all TV magic....and stuff they show...
read an article that too mentions the same  reason
fairy is visiting too early with hormones.......Wink

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=gumsum][QUOTE=tetuty66][QUOTE=gumsum]

Gumsum ji...
are you sure....Shocked....8 and 9...i thought 10 is earliest!!!LOL
Not on food......Its just awareness and involvement is more nowadays...I know gynoecologist...u know what she says most of the mothers calling her and sayin my daughter had it but she is just 10 or 11...what shall i do...is there anythin wrong?.....and she replies its all TV magic....and stuff they show...
read an article that too mentions the same  reason
fairy is visiting too early with hormones.......Wink
well, thats what they said on the radio, I haven't researched on this topicWinkLOL n  calling me Gumsumji, wow, I like thatWinkBig smile.
I don't know about the exposure thing though, many parents don't let their kiddos watch tv that much specially the adult oriented stuff. In radio talk show they were talking about it and saying that the food and milk nowadays have growth harmones injected, they causes the puberty earlier than usual. Its true of boys as well.

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tetuty66][QUOTE=gumsum][QUOTE=tetuty66][QUOTE=gumsum]

well, thats what they said on the radio, I haven't researched on this topicWinkLOL n  calling me Gumsumji, wow, I like thatWinkBig smile.
I don't know about the exposure thing though, many parents don't let their kiddos watch tv that much specially the adult oriented stuff. In radio talk show they were talking about it and saying that the food and milk nowadays have growth harmones injected, they causes the puberty earlier than usual. Its true of boys as well.

Oh.....ok....
thank you for the info...LOL...
ye sab khaane ka bhi kamaal hai........Wink

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Girls can start menstruating anytime between the age of 8-16. However, the average age is usually 12. There is no sound scientific study correlating periods at a young age to media exposure or to genetically modified foods. Menstruating age is in the genetic blueprint of a person. Depending on the hereditary genetics and the dominant/recessive genes the period can be early or late.

The most common controversial growth hormone was the BST or BGH the Bovine growth hormone which enhances milk production. The Bovine Growth hormone does not effect sex hormones in humans that cause menstruation. Although, since BGH is built on insulin it can effect insulin levels. BGH can be carcinogenic under very rare circumstances. However, FDA approves BGH milk as safe for human consumption, EU and Canada prohibit BGH.

Many people oppose BGH also because it is cruel to animals. Most cows injected with BGH suffer mastitis (fibroids on the breast). It also led to lameness and infertility. Organic milk is better because it does not effect insulin levels and it is more humane towards dairy animals.

As for genetically enhanced food crops. They do not use hormones. They are developed by breeding various strains of crops to improve on certain desirable features. They can be ecovars or cultivars (semi-natural) or genetically engineered seed.

The critical concern is that the most popular genetic enhancement is roundup (glyphostate) resistance. Glyphostate is a non selective herbicde and usually cannot be used on growing crops. That means that farmers now carelessly spray glyphostate for any weed issues. In turn that means that we get more chemical residue in our food and more chemical run off in the water.

Ecovars and Cultivars are not too bad as its basically like having your best horse and mare breed for a best race colt. Genetically modified seed is under flak because it abrupts the natural process, the risks are not tested and the plants can further mutate naturally.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gumsumchimuli

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 25 November 2009 at 4:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top