Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 14)

gumsum Goldie
gumsum
gumsum

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Believe

He cannot even do that because his menstruation is only emotional,....

What is that?? ShockedShockedShocked Where did you find this from?? Confused

LOL emotional menstruation ROFL 

Gauri Di, you are too muchLOLLOLLOL
anuradhasharma Goldie
anuradhasharma
anuradhasharma

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
our hostel warden......used to tell us...dat dont come near her wen we r in our cycles.....but one of my naughty frd....touched her...during her cycle...and the other day she got her cycles...after 1 years......she was in here manopause......still she got it....we laughed soo much.....we asked her how dis happned.....she said......u grls dont understand.........it happens like dat......

nyways......

i generally get my cycle 3-4 days late den previous month...but if my sis is gets it den i get it 1-2 days late...i think syncronization works.....

one more thing i experienced is dat wenever i am near my cycle i feel urge to eat CHOCOLATE.....dont know why...but i really feel urge to eat chocolate............i dont know whether its good or not.......aanyone has any idea abut it?is dere any connection?

Edited by anuradhasharma - 19 November 2009 at 11:05pm
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by souro

He cannot even do that because his menstruation is only emotional,....

What is that?? ShockedShockedShocked Where did you find this from?? Confused---  you can be aware of the situation and not get identified...Big smileYup its some kind of emotional suffering......Big smileok now dont kill me...leave itWinkTongue

Mayhap from the same source that established this fact.

Bt now it is an established fact that every month he passes through the same situation as women

At first I thought his Phd was only in women. Although Souro I think has taken special classes on men too. LOL---- Trying for Doctorate..WinkPretty Heavy Diploma....Tongue
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Oh my god, Sarina surely made my day, but I won't lie - this did too. Emotional menstruating - OMG! LOL What's next? Emotional pregnancies?

Oh! And I think emotional menstruating is a symptom of excessive flirting and line maroing on any girl - real or virtual- regardless of any limitations. Stop the perverted comments and perhaps the emotional menstruating will too. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradhasharmachimulireturn_to_hadesBazingapetticoat

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh my god, Sarina surely made my day, but I won't lie - this did too. Emotional menstruating - OMG! LOL What's next? Emotional pregnancies?---Undestand a little better than misunderstand a lot....SmileWinkits Insight inner matters LOL chodoo

Oh! And I think emotional menstruating is a symptom of excessive flirting and line maroing on any girl - real or virtual- regardless of any limitations. Stop the perverted comments and perhaps the emotional menstruating will too. Wink--- Thats the different process sweetheart....we talking about monthly... not daily process....Wink

anuradhasharma Goldie
anuradhasharma
anuradhasharma

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh my god, Sarina surely made my day, but I won't lie - this did too. Emotional menstruating - OMG! LOL What's next? Emotional pregnancies?---Undestand a little better than misunderstand a lot....SmileWinkits Insight inner matters LOL chodoo

Oh! And I think emotional menstruating is a symptom of excessive flirting and line maroing on any girl - real or virtual- regardless of any limitations. Stop the perverted comments and perhaps the emotional menstruating will too. Wink--- Thats the different process sweetheart....we talking about monthly... not daily process....Wink

ROFL
chimuli IF-Dazzler
chimuli
chimuli

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

Originally posted by tetuty66

[QUOTE=gumsum][QUOTE=tetuty66]

good that you are jokingAngryAngryAngry, I keep my ignorant self to only myselfEmbarrassed

Ohhh!!!.dont be angry......Shocked...
Its damn ok..most of us had confusion regarding one thing or the outher...Wink
......I am not mocking at you...Embarrassed
chimuli IF-Dazzler
chimuli
chimuli

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tetuty66

I never knew when my mom was having her periods and I never bothered to tell my mom since I turn 18. so no idea.

Why would they be worriedConfused its not that it started at 18. n no not all young gals have mood swings, at least not me, knock on wood its been ok so far n I did not even realize when it happen for the first time, my friend told me at school n it was the most embarrasing moment of my lifeEmbarrassed

No...actually parents get worried nowadays....
If girls dont get them till 16 or 17....
Becomes case of hormonal imbalance........the sooner treated the better....
But nowadays.......most of the parents are worried because girls having them too early..like....11 years old one....LOL

Go to top