Debate Mansion

Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

Originally posted by tetuty66

Originally posted by karandel_2008

Sometimes either kids get married too soon or they dont decifer the meaning of no PMS in the inbox.
I know at least some (may not be many) cases, back in India (some years ago).

I remember once a girl asked me if she would kiss her BF she wouldnt get pregnant?LOLgod!!
Ok...that was long time back....

Are you laughing at meConfused, seriously I had similar doubts until I read human biology carefullyLOL

kahi wo tum to nahi thi?...LOL
LOL..joking!!...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synchronization Theory (McClintock Effect) (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

I never knew when my mom was having her periods and I never bothered to tell my mom since I turn 18. so no idea.

Shocked
Werent your parents worried?....LOL
Oh my mom still comes to know due to my excessive mood swings and change in eating habit.....Wink
Well I can say when young girls first have it....
its damn irritating...and surely one gives away from behaviour that hormone magic  has arrived...LOL

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@all the previous posts: yes mood swings are some of the signs. Sometimes I can also tell, about some of my  friends,  because they become slightly lovey dovey and look slightly tired.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 18 November 2009 at 6:22am

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged

@all the previous posts: yes mood swings are some of the signs. Sometimes I can also tell, about some of my  friends,  because they become slightly lovey dovey and look slightly tired.

@ bold
Reallly.....LOL
Well not in my case!
tired...Yes!Ouch

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tetuty66

@ bold
Reallly.....LOL
Well not in my case!
tired...Yes!Ouch

Only sometimes and it depends :) because mood can swing either way.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 18 November 2009 at 6:52am

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Lols @ lovey dovey. This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm more prone to crushing when I'm PMSing. All part of the hormonal imbalance, I think. After the week ends, I look at my self and think what the hell was I thinking. LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by WA

Oh you're so funny. LOL --- sorry. umm, umm, umm, let's just say that if you were me for a month, you'd know why we talk about it so much. LOL

Also, there is no such thing as a "visual sign" when girls are on their periods - however, they are a lot more moodier, cranky, grouchy, and in pain. How is that for a visual sign? --- sorry, I took your subtlety to a whole level. LOL
Noo... honestly I was not trying to be funny. Really, it amazed me that girls know when other girls are having it, even online gal pals.Shocked Maybe, because I never gave it much thought.

Oh, you're so silly. We tell each other, that's why we remember/know. You can't read someone's writing and figure out that they're on 'it'. If that was the case, I think half the male gender here would be on 'it'. Wink

And yes, I do want you to experience one month of 'it'. Your level of respect for women will reach the sky. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_devil

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Lols @ lovey dovey. This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm more prone to crushing when I'm PMSing. All part of the hormonal imbalance, I think. After the week ends, I look at my self and think what the hell was I thinking. LOL

Haha so Ajnu does crush a lot. Tongue

*sigh* the lovey doveyness. Makes one feel really silly. Thats one aspect of my PMS I don't get at all. The lovey doveyness is there. But it so erratic. One moment is like, I hate the world - don't come close to me. Next moment I am like awwwww I love you all. Then another moment is like ummm - I need a chocolate fix. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top