Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: souro

You mean my writing style changes every now and then??πŸ€” Umm... maybe, I'm not really aware of it.

No no.  Not your style.  Was talking about us girls in that second line. 
gumsum thumbnail
Originally posted by: tetuty66

kahi wo tum to nahi thi?...πŸ˜†
LOL..joking!!...

good that you are joking😑😑😑, I keep my ignorant self to only myself😳
gumsum thumbnail

😲
Werent your parents worried?....πŸ˜†
Oh my mom still comes to know due to my excessive mood swings and change in eating habit.....πŸ˜‰
Well I can say when young girls first have it....
its damn irritating...and surely one gives away from behaviour that hormone magic  has arrived...πŸ˜†

Why would they be worriedπŸ˜• its not that it started at 18. n no not all young gals have mood swings, at least not me, knock on wood its been ok so far n I did not even realize when it happen for the first time, my friend told me at school n it was the most embarrasing moment of my life😳
gumsum thumbnail

@ bold
Reallly.....πŸ˜†
Well not in my case!
tired...Yes!

Yah, some of my friends take time off and some who come, look so lost they I can tell pretty easily. In my case, I feel very very tired half a day before it is coming n I know its time but once it comes, I am my usual self.
WillSmith456 thumbnail
In XX century was discover the phenomenon where in the menstrual cycles of women living in close quarters tend to synchronize. This phenomenon has been observed in women living together. It has been found in room-mates, close friends, lesbian couples and most strongly between mothers and daughters. It has also been noted in mice, hamsters and rats. It as suggested that Ovulation (process of releasing egg from ovary) is socially regulated and this lead to what is called menstrual synchronicity (McClintock effect).😊

Synchronized periods known as the McClintock effect, also known as menstrual synchrony or the dormitory effect, is a theory that proposes that the menstrual cycles of women who live together (such as in prisons, convents, bordellos, or dormitories) tend to become synchronized over time.😊

It is thought to be analogous to the Whitten effect, which is the synchronization of the estrous cycle and has been noted in small animals such as mice and guinea pigs. In contrast to the Whitten effect, which is driven by male pheromones, the McClintock effect is postulated to have only female pheromonal involvement.πŸ˜›

The phenomenon about women synchronized periods was called as the McClintock effect for the author of the first article to discuss the phenomenon, Menstrual Synchrony and Suppression, by Martha McClintock, which appeared in Nature in 1971. It seems she was at a conference where the phenomenon of synchronized ovulation in mice was broached. Ms. McClintock commented that the same thing happened in human females as well, as evidenced in dormitory life. While at first wary of the assertion, the scientists challenged her, as an undergraduate, to address the issue scientifically. McClintock did just that when she pursued the topic for her senior thesis at Wellesley and then published it when she was working on her graduate degree at Harvard.πŸ˜›
This was the first paper to suggest any operation of pheromones in humans. While it did not definitively prove that pheromones were acting causally, it did offer tantalizing evidence. Further research by McClintock and others (Russell et al., 1980; Stern and McClintock, 1988; etc) did prove that it was pheromones causing the synchrony. Other studies have also found influences of male pheromones on women's menstrual cycles as well as evidence of female pheromones effecting men's hair growth.πŸ˜›

C89πŸ˜‰

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well it looks like its a small world where everything has a ripple effect & affects everything πŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That means it's quite common. Then why do they talk about it?? πŸ˜• Full moon and New moon happens every month and nobody talks about them, it's only lunar eclipse that people talk about.

didnt U know that its a girl's prerogative to talk about anything under the sun as well as over it [LOL

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

A man also have the , for four or five days each month, goes into a dark hole. you can at least throw the whole responsibility on your menstruation. He cannot even do that because his menstruation is only emotional,.... he passes through the same emotions that you pass through. And becos there was no physical expression of it, nobody ever thought about it..... Bt now it is an established fact that every month he passes through the same situation as women..... So he is not superior in that way, and women are not unfortunate in comparison to him.....😊...ok now you ask how we find... out when he has his period. And the way to find out is to just write down in your diary, every day, how it is. And you will find a block of five days when you were continuously in depression, in a bad mood, ready to fight. Watching for two to three months noting in your diary.... you will come to an absolute conclusion...... these are the five days. Make your woman aware..... "These are my five days."πŸ˜ƒ..... It's just that the poor men has not been aware of it for millions of years because there is no physical expression of it. But there is psychological expression, and it is exactly the same...

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Believe

He cannot even do that because his menstruation is only emotional,....

What is that?? 😲😲😲 Where did you find this from?? πŸ˜•

What is that?? 😲😲😲 Where did you find this from?? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† emotional menstruation 🀣