Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well, i don't think it gets synchronized if girls stay together..........i mean, myself , my mom n my younger sis.we usually have it at diff times in the month.......n we have been together for so many yrs.
but ya, i have noticed that the flow kind of becomes less during winter and increases during summer......
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Your mom doesn't know when you started on your period? 😲 My mom, even now, knows when I'm on it. The whole world does for that matter. πŸ˜† She says "oh great, now you have reason to be mean and grouchy". πŸ˜†

true.................and i get so irritated when my mother tells that😑
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gumsum

Are you laughing at meπŸ˜•, seriously I had similar doubts until I read human biology carefullyπŸ˜†

kahi wo tum to nahi thi?...πŸ˜†
LOL..joking!!...

chimuli thumbnail
Originally posted by: gumsum

I never knew when my mom was having her periods and I never bothered to tell my mom since I turn 18. so no idea.

😲
Werent your parents worried?....πŸ˜†
Oh my mom still comes to know due to my excessive mood swings and change in eating habit.....πŸ˜‰
Well I can say when young girls first have it....
its damn irritating...and surely one gives away from behaviour that hormone magic  has arrived...πŸ˜†

karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@all the previous posts: yes mood swings are some of the signs. Sometimes I can also tell, about some of my  friends,  because they become slightly lovey dovey and look slightly tired.
Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
chimuli thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

@all the previous posts: yes mood swings are some of the signs. Sometimes I can also tell, about some of my  friends,  because they become slightly lovey dovey and look slightly tired.

@ bold
Reallly.....πŸ˜†
Well not in my case!
tired...Yes!
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tetuty66

@ bold
Reallly.....πŸ˜†
Well not in my case!
tired...Yes!

Only sometimes and it depends :) because mood can swing either way.

Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandel_2008

Lols @ lovey dovey. This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm more prone to crushing when I'm PMSing. All part of the hormonal imbalance, I think. After the week ends, I look at my self and think what the hell was I thinking. πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Noo... honestly I was not trying to be funny. Really, it amazed me that girls know when other girls are having it, even online gal pals.😲 Maybe, because I never gave it much thought.

Oh, you're so silly. We tell each other, that's why we remember/know. You can't read someone's writing and figure out that they're on 'it'. If that was the case, I think half the male gender here would be on 'it'. πŸ˜‰

And yes, I do want you to experience one month of 'it'. Your level of respect for women will reach the sky. πŸ˜›
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Lols @ lovey dovey. This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm more prone to crushing when I'm PMSing. All part of the hormonal imbalance, I think. After the week ends, I look at my self and think what the hell was I thinking. πŸ˜†

Haha so Ajnu does crush a lot. πŸ˜›

*sigh* the lovey doveyness. Makes one feel really silly. Thats one aspect of my PMS I don't get at all. The lovey doveyness is there. But it so erratic. One moment is like, I hate the world - don't come close to me. Next moment I am like awwwww I love you all. Then another moment is like ummm - I need a chocolate fix. πŸ˜†