Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey,does KSG ,sukriti or jenny has a FB id?
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAKSHFANATIC

hey,does KSG ,sukriti or jenny has a FB id?

Hi!

KSG doesn't have one... But Sukirti and Jenny do... PM me and I'll send you their links.

Take Care
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: N786

Hi!

KSG doesn't have one... But Sukirti and Jenny do... PM me and I'll send you their links.

Take Care

thanks alot dear..
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kOmAl_luves_KSG

shraddha has always been opk at the fourm since she was connected to DMG and was often linked with DMG. we have no news if she split up with KSG or not but as long as there is no bashing or abusing, it seems like everything is fine. If you have a concern about anything plez try pming one of the MODS.

hope it helps~!

komal

I know she has always been a part of DMG, specially whn KSG was in it, but i don't think there is need of shraddha's topics now, as it's DMG 2.

I do know tht the old gang topics r allowed (AR/RM/AN/AA), but think shraddha's topics shudn't be allowed anymore. I think it's kinda spamming whn KSG isn't in the show, and shraddha's topic is being opened.

BUT if it's abt KSG AND Shraddha, like lately shraddha and KSG anniversary sbs topic, then it's totally fine.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx komal but if you can help me with the link with scene where lovely misunderstand them and during heer ranja

And pakind
I agree with you on this exculsive topic of sharradha should be banned
She is no where linked to the show then just keep here no where
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

I know she has always been a part of DMG, specially whn KSG was in it, but i don't think there is need of shraddha's topics now, as it's DMG 2.

I do know tht the old gang topics r allowed (AR/RM/AN/AA), but think shraddha's topics shudn't be allowed anymore. I think it's kinda spamming whn KSG isn't in the show, and shraddha's topic is being opened.

BUT if it's abt KSG AND Shraddha, like lately shraddha and KSG anniversary sbs topic, then it's totally fine.

It doesn't matter if KSG isn't apart of the show because DMG 1 topics are still allowed.. Same with KSG/Jenni/Shilpa/Sukirti and the rest.. And like Komal said, Shraddha is related to DMG.. so her topics are allowed. All of her posts would have been closed way before if she wasn't related. Both DMG 1 and 2 posts are allowed and that even includes Shraddha.. But I get what you're saying.. You might wanna PM Mods or GMs though.
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey !!

I wanna Shilpa Anand Last year SBS bday celebration pics ?

anyone help me in it ?

MoonShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz send me the real pic

thnx
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, can someone plz post a link for Aaj Tak 6th january 2009? the KaSu segment?
hey there can i have 5th June 2008 episode zshare download link pls.the links are not working at all in the video updates.thank you

zaf