boring boring boring- u know WHY???

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today''s epi............was a big boring!!! Atleast for me!!!

Though it had songs, roses, bubbles, comedy, eyelock----- didn't enjoy it at all!!!!
dont know why!!.................MJHT has lost its real charm............if u cant feel that ........just see some old epi....and u will realise!!!

few reasone!!!

our characters r destroyed!!!.........old SG ki chedkhani, MN ki nokjhok, Gang fun, Class masti, Padhai......nothing is there anymore!!!!!

Dialouges- I remember.....we used to have a special appriciation topics for woderful  dialouges!!...........Now.....nothing new.......wahi ka wahi...........ghisepite dialouges!!!

and the main point...............the leads of the show r becoming the side characters........Sammy.....he just had some eyelocks with Adhiraj....and few dialougues................Gunjan and Nupur......they were just standing looking around and Mayank...........no mayank in today's epi!!

Good going creatives...................

They finally LOST it!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pari i so like agree wid you..
x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i defo agree....actually these days i am watching old episodes...i felt i needed to relive mjht charm!....i think this introduction of new characters has spoilt it too far
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
agree with u jaan! i feel like quitting watching this show now! but still will give it a chance!!! ive totally lost hopes 😔
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
me too feel like quitting the show jana................but just for SG...will give it a chance!!! I know...nothing going to happen though!!
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pari, i completely agree.....todays epi was like watchin a whole new boring show, not the mjht we used to love to watch................please bring back mayank soon!!!!!!!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously ya, one the most boring epi of MJHT EVER!!!! Even those play days, when it has all about Sheena was better. The main character atleast had some scenes. And now ....all of sidelined...doing wat, watching a new couple sing n dance...WTH!? 😡

CVs are killing MJHT themselves.
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-A

pari i so like agree wid you..

thanx for agreeing with me dear!!
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi everyone
my name is amina and i am new here. infact i was wonderin how to go about posting and all coz i have nevr joined a forum before. i have been reading thru this forum for ages now and thot wud join it...cudnt resist...lols...so hope i will be welcome...😊😊😊

i am a big tym mayur/arti fan and like many of u here, wud luv 2 see dem together always....infact last nyt my net wasnt wrkin and i just browsed the net thru my 4n 2 check on da forums and wen i saw some posts about mayank's blog, i was so disturbed to da extent i cud not slip..lol...

the 5th nov mayur sequence made me totally go gaga n iv wached it like a million tyms or so...lols...have shown it 2 my frens at college and da whole tym dey wer waching it i kept saying "dey r so hot rnt dey?" lols...everyone of my frens knows how crazy i am about mayur...lol...infact my nature is sorta similar 2 nupur's so i am also teased dat i shud get a guy wid mayank's characteristics...hehe...

n ya i wachd ystd's epi a whyl ago (cudnt wach it ystd coz of da net) n tho i enjoyed and laughed over the gang's comedy (like chacko telling benji "uday par kya beetegi" when he was drooling over the gal he saw thru da binoculars...and when nupur said "lohe ko loha hi katsakta hai" and when mayank calls and the gang goes like "oooooohhhhhh" and then standing behind her on the stairs and mimicking her...)i really missed mayank in the gang...it ws like the gang was incomplete widout mayank... gang masti was all good....but i was actually missing mayank a lot...jus like many of u here are....and just like nupur misses him i bet...hehe....i liked da way he askd her if she missed him a lot...so sweet....

and that ba-blue guy rily got off on a bad start wid me...wid all his attitude and stuff...i mean so what if ur from indore...u have no right to criticise oda colleges....so what if excel is a college outa dis world....we still all love it right?? and we love the ppl in it...our mjht gang....right??

anyways such a long post....sorry if iv hurt nyone's feelings.....dint mean to...hope il be welcome here...
thanx and njoy...
lotsa luv, amy 😃

😊
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xOxMwahxOx

yes i defo agree....actually these days i am watching old episodes...i felt i needed to relive mjht charm!....i think this introduction of new characters has spoilt it too far

exactly........they have lost it.................not beacuse of anyother factors but due to thier own mistakes!!!