Bandini

WRITTEN UPDATE 10th Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...now motiben will be suspisious...and i guess her raaz will come out sooner or later...and im actually glad that santu left for her nanaji...the girl needs a break from the mahivanshi's...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Uma. Moti will now start to doubt Ana. Precious little Suraj, too funny. Kids are too innocent, they can never keep secrets. Stupid DM, don't like the way he is treating Santu now. He ignores her when he feels like it. I am glad Moti is back, she is going to shake things up because Subhi called Maulik her own child. That will make the wheels turn in Moti's head and she will figure out Ana is fake. But she might still use Ana to chase Santu out. It's interesting now.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Did Santu go to nanaji's yet?
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Did Santu go to nanaji's yet?

Not shown.. but she willleave 2morow or will be sen at nanaji's
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Er... why should she go to nanaji's? she's the wife of a rich diamond merchant. She needs to take his Visa, spend loads of his money and go on holiday to the seychelles at some resort. serve the b*****d right.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Hmm, Dipsi, too much to expect from Santu. She is a well brought up young girl by her nanaji. She can't think of revenge or independence or anything like that I don't think that she ever feels DM is doing anything wrong, she is just too sweet and a little dumb.๐Ÿ˜•
ammoos thumbnail
Yes,she is tooooooooooooo sweet. but dont understand why DM ignoring heror not giving her some time
Mallika113 thumbnail
I guess he knows that Santu can't keep a secret just like Suraj. He has to play dumb even if he hurts Santu, he just wants this Ana caught at any cost. Santu will be unhappy, but in the end, she will know why DM had to do this๐Ÿ˜Š
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is being 'good' and 'sweet' and there is being 'blind' and 'having no self respect'.... the two are very different.