Will veer be able to realise ICHHA her mistake???

uts11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
VEER ... now i am your fan ... you did all those things which  I wanted to happen with these two girls ... now please do one more favor ... IS ICCHA ka dimag aur thikane lagaou ... she is the BIGGEST chaploos and chaprasi 😉 in the world ... Do something ...  make her realise that she is fool ... 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha wants to be a lifetime daasi of Tapu.  No one can help her.  Veer should come out of the Hell that Ichcha pushed him into and stay away from both.  There is no justification for what Ichcha did to Veer in tun of all his kind thoughtful gesture towards her and her mother.  Now she should live the life she always wished for.. Be a good chaplush chamchi...
uts11 thumbnail
Yes it seems this girl will never change and live a shucks life always ... ICHHA is not born NAUKRANI ... but she is NAUKARANI from her mind ... so let her be TAPPU servent only .. she deserve this ... 😡
happyending2009 thumbnail
What would someone do if the person from the family which has given you shelter asks for their pound fo flesh...can anyone say no?? thats exactly what Tappu did...she asked for something in return for what her family had done for Damini and Iccha.However,i think Damini should have atleast come out and informed someone ,maybe Kuki of what happened if she was under promise of her daughter not to tell the truth...on the ground this kind of a situation is very difficult and emotional to handle...easy for us to say things now...there was shock at that time with all that was happening...hard for anyone to be rational...least of all people like Iccha and Damini who have seen so many difficulties that they almost believe they dont deserve anything good!
uts11 thumbnail
No ... I disagree ... ICHHA was so found of TAPPU that she ditched VEER too ... who loves her most ... at least more than TAPPU ...

I dont think anyone can do this even in an emotional situation ... they could have informed Jogi if they were not able to take decision ... But ICCHA took decision by her own and made VEERS life hell ... she does not have rights to take decisions on behalf of VEER ... she is WRONG ...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyending2009

What would someone do if the person from the family which has given you shelter asks for their pound fo flesh...can anyone say no?? thats exactly what Tappu did...she asked for something in return for what her family had done for Damini and Iccha.However,i think Damini should have atleast come out and informed someone ,maybe Kuki of what happened if she was under promise of her daughter not to tell the truth...on the ground this kind of a situation is very difficult and emotional to handle...easy for us to say things now...there was shock at that time with all that was happening...hard for anyone to be rational...least of all people like Iccha and Damini who have seen so many difficulties that they almost believe they dont deserve anything good!

i agree with u.................but still feel that ichha is being stupid in sacrificing her love ad ruining veer's life
radash thumbnail
some people are like thik headed no metter what and how much you tell them the truth they have one minded thinking to save one person and iccha is hell bend over to save tapasya from every walk of   life to save tapaya.

no metter what anyone say iccha's attitude is talk to the hand, nothing will throught her mind.

but veer is stubern and so is jogi, i hope both will knock some sences into iccha
one2none thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyending2009

She should have said NO to marriage if she needed to payback to Thakur, but how can she cheat someone else into getting married to someone he never wanted.  Ichcha did a TERRIBLE thing and she must be punished for playing with other's life.  Remain disgusted in feet of Tapu  ...
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only thing for Veer ... marry someone else. Then only these 2 girl would understand. Atleast Ichcha.... what she thinks .. only option for Veer after her is Tappu? Veer should call poliece and hand over these 2 girls for forgery .... none of these 2 deserve Veer. Atleast Tapasya after marriage would behave like a 'naukrani' but Ichha will .... Ichcha does not deserve to be Bundela khandan's bahu.... Tappu's slave is the right place for girls like Ichcha .... no one should even think of loving them and caring for them ... she would take all of then for granted and ruin their life, what she did to Damini and Veer ...

I understood Damini asked Iccha to keep Tappu happy, but why has she become slave? Damini never asked to sacrifice Veer ... she even told that she is going to tell Jogi thakur all this and then Ichcha gave her kasam. Ichcha is more culprit than Tappu+Nani here. Imagine in real life .... you suddenly ask someone to cheat for you and the person does .... it's like giving bribe .... u bribed judge to free a killer and the judge does .. who is more culprit? the Judge .... ofcourse

No sympathy for Ichcha ... she deserve to be thrown out of Haveli and from Veers life along with Tappu .. they two should live together and Ichcha Tappu ke liye naukri karke use zindagi bhar har sukh subidhaye degi .... badle me Tappu roj use laath marti rahegi
one2none thumbnail
Ya, totally agree.. Ichcha had no right to trick Veer and throw in hell at the command of her master.. this chaplush character does not deserve Veer.