kuch paas tha
Kuch door tha
Lekin ek ehsaas tha
ki kuch nazdeeq tha

Kuch waade the
Kuch iraade the
Kya raat thi
Kuch to baat thi

The wedding scene was beautiful. The son played in the background made it even more beautiful. Loved the expressions of all the couples. Varun did a fantastic job today. But Gaucha were best.

Today I didnt mind the flasback. Infact it made me realise something and that was ki ek din usi agni (fire) ne prithvi se uske zindagi se sabse important insaan ko door kar diya tha aur aaj usi agni ke chaaro taraf phere leke use uske hamsafar se mila diya.

Sis, the above was so apt....and completely agree with the fire part... if the fire took away the one person with whom he was just himself and loved the most... his dad (have a feeling he was closest to his dad) but the same fire brought firmly in his life another person with whom he can be himself and will love the most for the rest of his life....
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Who-I-Used-2-Be

Yesterday, it was in their eyes when he forgot about the rest of the world on seeing her looking like a queen in that bridal dress, looking like the most beautiful of them all..And when she had eyes for nobody else but him..There, then, they had a moment, their moment.......yup! Time stopped, people faded away and there was only Damini and Prithvi.😳

Loved reading your post!

My vocabulary is running short right now but I would define Prida and their wedding as simply beautiful. And the song added more beauty to the scene.Damini's flashbacks,thinking how far they had come from all those fights, Prithvi's inner turmoil, torn between Damini, his parents and his revenge...everything was just ⭐️ 👏. Cuteness was Prithvi when he moved back during the garland scene,giving her a small,naughty smile and Damini with her smug smile when she put it around his neck
You know I wanted the truth out before their wedding but now I'm curious to see how this goes. A tough,long journey lies ahead of them when definitely there's a going to be a lot of trials,pain and regret....but in the end I'm sure happiness😃
About the turban :LOL! His neck looked stiff like if he moved too much, the turban would fall off.

Avni : Seriously she was was excellent. What I hated was how at one point she was sitting all alone there on the floor.....but beautifully portrayed by Perneet. The best thing was how she stood up for herself when her mother was being demeaned buy the media.....she had courage to defend her mother,herself and most importantly her baby.LOVED how stressed that her child isnt 'naazayaz'. Now what I really want to see is her never forgiving Sameer.....I soo dont want to see tears. I want to see pure, raw anger and I want to see Sameer burn in it.

Sameer : No comments since I dont want to be banned for bashing.😆

Varun : was very very good! In the 'Khudaya' sequence where he looked longingly at Rosh and also in the last scene where his eyes held so much concern for Avni..so much that he instinctively came forward asking the reporters to leave.

Roshni : she hardly said anything but great acting by Simran.

One more thing I didnt like was the excess of revengeful looks being exchanged. I mean I understand what Prithvi must have gone through then.....his parents' absence, the pain they went through at his father's death and at the same time confusion towards Damini and this wedding, torn between right and wrong. But I still wish the creatives could have shown his attention concentrated  more on Damini whose eyes were only on Prithvi. All the wedding rituals held so much meaning for her. But then again,one day it will be the same for him too.😳

Oh and I'm and glad the creatives didn't turn it into a filmy wedding.

GauCha ⭐️.

Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
LOVED your post, Sid..

eh eh @ turban and stiff..Exactly!

WORD to what you said about PriDa and Avni..Beautifully said, pal..

Yes, this is going to be interesting..:-)

Haha @ bashing Sameer, I know..

Yeah, all of us would have loved it had they shown Prithvi concentrating more on Damini..opportunity lost.. But hope we'll get there soon..

Thanks a lot for replying, pal..
Hey sarah came to reply to ur post, but got completely overawed by the wonderful replies in ur thread as usual...

just wanted to say fantastic analysis by everyone (sorry i am very very guilty of not saying it enough)

the marriage was really awesome
i am really happy that PRIDA are married...

but i am really sad for avni
sameer did very wrong to her..........
@Shwets..🤗

@Apara..that's our story too..Thanks for replying, dear..