Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@ DesiMasalaFan..word..kudos to the CVs for having PriDa stay true to what defines them in every scene..

Thanks a billion for those king and sweet words, friend..

@ sameer ,,I would like to believe its a dream too, but like you, I too have a feeling that it isnt..

I think your scenario is awesome, and it should happen like that..SmileThanks a lot for replying..

@ Achu..Many thanks..

Wow! Achu..That was an excellent post, my friend..StarAbso-freaking-lutely loved it..Wonderful job!!

Totally with you on most things..And yeah, Pri would have been more into this wedding had his brothers not been there to remind him of his maksad..

GK did carry off the turban well, better than anybody else in his place could have..

I too was expecting them to show the whole pheras..But well...

Yes, looking forward to more Prida scenes..

Very well said @ what you wrote about Sameer and revenge..

Word @ Avni..

@ MMM..thanks a million ,friend..

Eh eh @ CNC..Nice..

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that the CVs wont destroy Prida's characters

Yes, Damini is such an awesome and strong character..Star LOVE her..

Its Sameer's delusion, I believe..

nice idea @ Varni's wedding..that would be fun..

Thanks a lot for replying, folks..Appreciate it..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 7)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Sorry for the blank post Sarah do check it now i've edited it

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@Nisha..Pri sharing more looks with his brothers than with Damini was a bummer indeed..Bad, bad!

WORD @ blackest black..

@ Sameer visualizing that..Chocos for you , Nish, if that happens..SmileHoping for that..

I too was surprised by Ela and Damini's reaction to it being Jai..Didnt they suspect this already!!

LOVED that Pri wanted the reporters to leave instead of thinking about his revenge then..

Point @ Pri joining hands..It was somehow a bit out of character, yeah..But I suppose the situation demanded that maybe..

Thanks a lot for liking the post, Nish..Glad if it made you feel warm..

Thanks for the info about the song, and for sharing your precious 2 cents.. Enjoyed reading them as always..

@ Rads..Its all good, pal..SmileThanks a lot for replying..Word to yoru post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kheerni

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Who-I-Used-2-Be

Yesterday, it was in their eyes when he forgot about the rest of the world on seeing her looking like a queen in that bridal dress, looking like the most beautiful of them all..And when she had eyes for nobody else but him..There, then, they had a moment, their moment.......yup! Time stopped, people faded away and there was only Damini and Prithvi.Embarrassed

Loved reading your post!

My vocabulary is running short right now but I would define Prida and their wedding as simply beautiful. And the song added more beauty to the scene.Damini's flashbacks,thinking how far they had come from all those fights, Prithvi's inner turmoil, torn between Damini, his parents and his revenge...everything was just Star Clap. Cuteness was Prithvi when he moved back during the garland scene,giving her a small,naughty smile and Damini with her smug smile when she put it around his neck
You know I wanted the truth out before their wedding but now I'm curious to see how this goes. A tough,long journey lies ahead of them when definitely there's a going to be a lot of trials,pain and regret....but in the end I'm sure happinessBig smile
About the turban :LOL! His neck looked stiff like if he moved too much, the turban would fall off.

Avni : Seriously she was was excellent. What I hated was how at one point she was sitting all alone there on the floor.....but beautifully portrayed by Perneet. The best thing was how she stood up for herself when her mother was being demeaned buy the media.....she had courage to defend her mother,herself and most importantly her baby.LOVED how stressed that her child isnt 'naazayaz'. Now what I really want to see is her never forgiving Sameer.....I soo dont want to see tears. I want to see pure, raw anger and I want to see Sameer burn in it.

Sameer : No comments since I dont want to be banned for bashing.LOL

Varun : was very very good! In the 'Khudaya' sequence where he looked longingly at Rosh and also in the last scene where his eyes held so much concern for Avni..so much that he instinctively came forward asking the reporters to leave.

Roshni : she hardly said anything but great acting by Simran.

One more thing I didnt like was the excess of revengeful looks being exchanged. I mean I understand what Prithvi must have gone through then.....his parents' absence, the pain they went through at his father's death and at the same time confusion towards Damini and this wedding, torn between right and wrong. But I still wish the creatives could have shown his attention concentrated  more on Damini whose eyes were only on Prithvi. All the wedding rituals held so much meaning for her. But then again,one day it will be the same for him too.Embarrassed

Oh and I'm and glad the creatives didn't turn it into a filmy wedding.

GauCha Star.

Edited by sidsk - 11 November 2009 at 5:19am

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged
LOVED your post, Sid..

eh eh @ turban and stiff..Exactly!

WORD to what you said about PriDa and Avni..Beautifully said, pal..

Yes, this is going to be interesting..:-)

Haha @ bashing Sameer, I know..

Yeah, all of us would have loved it had they shown Prithvi concentrating more on Damini..opportunity lost..Ouch But hope we'll get there soon..

Thanks a lot for replying, pal..

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
the marriage was really awesome
i am really happy that PRIDA are married...

but i am really sad for avni
sameer did very wrong to her..........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top