Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
btw did you notice that prithvi walked towards damini and gujrals at the end and varun was already besides rosh on gujrals' side......that left avni in the middle and sameer at the very end......alone.....lonely!

that means something, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Doop..LOVED what you said about PriDa being officially PriDa now..Yes!!

@ Damini taking over Prithvi, suppose others have answered your question..I didn't know about the custom either, but I too LOVED it when she overtook him..

Like you, I too had never heard the song before..It's lovely..

Thanks for replying, pal..

@ Tina..Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You explained the pheras so beautifully, pal..LOVED that..Very informative post..Star

Kruzpzieeeeeeeeeeeee..HugMissed you so much..Though I have not been around much lately either, but I didn't see you whenever I was online..Been busy, baby?

What?????????? Just a 'ditto'? ShockedSmile Krupz has nothing to say more than that ? Are you alright, baby?

Loved what you said about Mr. and Mrs. Saxena..Awwww, that's like music to my ears..Day Dreaming

Eh eh @ what you said about the middle brother..Point!

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 10 November 2009 at 3:00pm

Arya311

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@ Eks..HugThank you, Eksy..

Loved how you explained the 'pheras' bit..Awww, sweet..

Wow, Eksy! @ triumph of love over revenge, beautifully said, pal..Star

I abso-freaking-lutely LOVED the teasing part too..Cuteness!!

Touchwood, indeed..

Khudaya Ve and PriDa's lovely FBs ruled, yeah...

Eks, I would love for your nightmare/thought theory to come true..Hope it'll be like that, really..*grins @ GK's word*..*fingers and toes crossed*

@ this thing sending Prithvi on a guilt trip and bringing PriDa closer..I say, that will be awesome..Smile Chocos for you in advance in that case..*grins*

No, Eks, you haven't lost it, pal..Thanks for your lovey reply..LOVED it..

Anju..Eh eh..Good to see you, pal..

Yes, yesterday's lost look was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Exactly..How could Sameer do that..How in the world..!! *disgusted*

Thanks a lot for replying, pal..With you on most things..

Krupz..Very good point, that..That might be symbolic for Prithvi and Varun being with Damini and Rosh when/if they need them and Sameer deserting Avni, if today's last sequence is not a mere nightmare..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 10 November 2009 at 3:14pm

anju101

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
oh yeah i forgot about khydaya ve!...it was awesome tooo!

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
hey Sarah  
i liked how Pri unlike Sam is not possessed by the revenge bhoot 24/7

wanted 2 punch Sameer after today's epi, poor Avni, she deserves better

ps i hate Pri's turban 2, what were the stylists thinking

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
@ Anju, yeah! :-)

Hey there, Sigs..Good to see you, pal..

I like that about Prithvi too..

@ Sameer..*(*(^)Tn&TttnyugingGB jhbjbkj..

Avni deserves so much better than this indeed..!

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 10 November 2009 at 4:49pm

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Who-I-Used-2-Be

Yesterday, it was in their eyes when he forgot about the rest of the world on seeing her looking like a queen in that bridal dress, looking like the most beautiful of them all..And when she had eyes for nobody else but him..There, then, they had a moment, their moment.. Yes yes that was their moment sweetheart, and it was seriously heart melting, it was awwwwww. The eye contact i couldnt forget Embarrassed

Today, his struggle within, her bliss, his constant switching between happy mode and sad/vengeful/complex mode, her peace at having found something like home, his genuine smiles, her sweet smiles, the look in their eyes when they exchanged garlands, everything was done well, everything defined the enigma that PriDa and their equation are once more..Even revenge can't ruin the wedding for me, because it was always supposed to be like that..Right now, I just feel happy for the bride and the groom, really happy..Smile Two of my (and yours) most favorite fictional people are going to spend the rest of their lives together..(cheesy/corny, I know Tongue) Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!PartyDancingLOLYup they are now beloved husband and wife, and will spend whole of their life together with the sweet and sour relation. Congrats Sarah that our lovely jodi finally got married lolz

There is a long road ahead of these two, a tough road..Some bonds are formed when there is no name for the relationship between two people, and yet they can read each other's silences, feel each other's pain, and wish for each other''s happiness..These two already share that bond on some level, and now they are bound by one of the most delicate and strongest relationships..Their liaison is not unnamed anymore, it has a name, it has a meaning..And no revenge can scar what he feels for her in his heart, and what she has for him in hers..From now on, their bond will only find some more depth, it'll only get better, no matter what, no matter how many tough times they face.. Life is the name of tough road some has something to face, and other has something else to face, and u know what if there is nothing tough to be faced then there is no meaning of life left. I am seriously very happy that they have lil tough road ahead, and deep bondness :)

Glad that they didn't show Prithvi uttering vengeful lines, and that his revenge mode was restricted to him having flashbacks and giving his brothers those meaningful looks.. He remembered his father's death, yes, and his mom, and he had that look which screamed that he has fulfilled his promise to his family, but the softness in his eyes and his genuine bliss here and there on seeing Damini every time told a different tale, and made it clear that the conflict within that man is here to stay, and it's not going to be an easy ride.. Ya you are right and i think it showed his concern, and love for both means Parents and Damini. He is in revenge mode, but obviously feeling for Damini not the part of the revenge its genuine.

Kingie and Queenie are man and wife now, and though their wedding was always going to be accompanied by fireworks, these were fireworks of a very unique kind.. Ya i know, everyday there will be some firework to see, and i am totally ready for that, not only ready, but seriously very excited.

On another note, HATE that turban, really hate it..Prithvi looked like gold in that sherwani until he wore the turban, and sine then it has seemed to me like he is carrying a box on his head..Why-oh-why did they have to spoil his wedding look with that horrendous thing!! Ouch But I'll ignore it and choose to remember his turban-less sherwani look instead..Smile*swoons*Day DreamingYa that turban also annoys me, but i mostly gave importance to his eye and face expressions

Damini looked liked a true queen, and was at her best..Stunning!StarYup, she was looking gorgeous.

GK and Chandana keep getting better with every episode..Kudos..Star Do I love these two or what..! I am in love with them, seriously dear just for their meaningful eye contacts with half uttered words i watch this show, and each and every scene  i watch morethan once to assure myself that i havent miss anything :)

P.S: Only got to watch the first part of the episode, and just wanted to share my thoughts on the grand wedding..Will edit this post when I have seen the last half..

Will be back soon..

THE OTHER SIDE

Just saw the last half of the episode..

Avni, Avni, Avni..Hug Don't know what to say..Really felt for this girl..Glad that she remained strong and had the courage to speak the truth..OMG, how is she going to take Sameer's betrayal!! But even though it'll hurt and break her, I am sure she will come out of this stronger than ever, considering the dignity with which she dealt with the issue today..Kudos! I also felt bad for her, but i am sure she will not leave him like that. She will definitely play the atrong role now (i hope i will not wrong)

About Sameer? if it is possible to turn a darker shade of black than someone already is, then Sameer Saxena did just that today..Can't believe he did that, just can't believe it..How does redemption remain possible after something like this? No idea..Who is Sameer Saxena anyway? Go away, just go away, get lost somewhere..Good for nothing piece of work, that guy!!  Seriously dont wanna talk about him, just wanna punch him hard

Felt for Ela, Damini and Rosh so much..Awwww, this is bad, so bad.. Same here, they did nothing, but paying the biggest amount of the thing, which they even didnt do it.

Liked Prithvi and Varun for being concerned about the Gujrals/Avni and for requesting the reporters to back off..Some saving grace, that.. Yup atleast not very heartless

Great job, Perneet!! Clap

Welcome Back Sarah, happy to see you back with your lovely written post. Seriously girl i missed your post alot yesterday. The epi was looked incompleted without the meaningful post of you, but thanks to give the real mean :)

Muniza

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
great post!!!Big smile Sooo glad that PriDa got married!!!Dancing Hope they have some good scenes tomorrow!!Day Dreaming But Sameer spoiled everythingDead, can't believe he'd stoop soo low!! Totally agree with u on the turban issue- not a big fan of it!! The sherwani would have looked much better without it. Or maybe even if the color of the turban was better!! But anyways GK carried it off better then it would have looked on somebody else. And Chandana was looking beautiful!!! I also liked how Varun and Prithvi told off the reporters- hopefully they'll help Avni out tomorrow!! Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top