Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ Niki..Since I have seen the whole episode, therefore I know what you meant by the wedding being the best part..The other half was sad, shocking and a lot of other things..

Thanks a lot, pal..Will look forward to reading your take..

@ Sistu..Those lines were beautiful, friend..Star

Yeah, that's such a nice song..it made everything lovelier..

Yes, GauCha are always the best..Liked Perneet a lot today..She was excellent..KT was good..Simran was decent..I think Dishank was really bad in the first half, when he was looking at the pheras and then Rosh..But he was really good in the second half, and pleasantly surprsied me..

Wow @ what you said about the fire..Awesome..Thanks for replying, friend..Loved your take..

@Sandy..Eh eh @ party pooper..It's all good, friend..Suppose the truth was never meant to be out before the wedding, because in that case Damini would have taken at least a decade before accepting Prithvi back in her life..:-)

Some time back, I totally believed they would reveal the truth before the wedding, but then it seemed they were going to take the other path i.e. this one..So, I am not surprsied..

Thanks a lot for replying..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 10 November 2009 at 3:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventidesistunikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Sarah...lovely description of the grand wedding!Thumbs Up....we ought to be proud and happy for our favorite telly couple have reached a new high in their lives!!Dancing..not cheesy at all!Wink

pri's turban ohh yea that is one thing which even GK could not make it look good!Dead
pri's flickering between sweet smiles for damz and those looks for his bros got me confused initially...but you put it down well!Smile..he obviously meant everything he said to ila to look after damz....he's stuck at a crossroad to agree with his bros and the maqsad plan, at the same time be true to his Queen...ditto to what you said 'the conflict is here to stay'

CS-- beautiful expressions and GK too!Blushing

the other side of the story....avni brilliant girl!....the shy and introvert avni took courage, stood up for herself in front of all, defended herself with dignity...she had so much faith and trust in her 'jai', was proud to be a mother of her unborn kid...could not see her mom humiliated at her expense...but what did sameer do?!...he stabbed a knife right through her heart!ShockedAngry...she is completely broken...but will emerge the strongest ever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.Tia

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Payal..HugHugHug

Yes, it was a really interesting episode..

Eh eh @ designer running away and dressing sense improve karna hi hoga..ROFL Awesome..And word.. !

Damini's FBs were gold..Sweet!!

Khudaya Ve is a really nice song indeed..

Will look forward to reading your comments on the rest of the episode, pal..Thanks a lot for replying..

@ cassie..ROFL  Too good, pal..

Why oh why, costume designers!!D'oh

@ Niks..Thanks a lot, pal..

No comments on the rest of the episode?  :-)

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Who-I-Used-2-Be

Yesterday, it was in their eyes when he forgot about the rest of the world on seeing her looking like a queen in that bridal dress, looking like the most beautiful of them all..And when she had eyes for nobody else but him..There, then, they had a moment, their moment..
So well written, I know yesterday her eyes only searched for him, and when found never moved away from him! She was there waiting for her knight to marry her.

Today, his struggle within, her bliss, his constant switching between happy mode and sad/vengeful/complex mode, her peace at having found something like home, his genuine smiles, her sweet smiles, the look in their eyes when they exchanged garlands, everything was done well, everyhting defined the enigma that PriDa and their equation are once more..Even revenge can't ruin the wedding for me, because it was always supposed to be like that..Right now, I just feel happy for the bride and the groom, really happy..Smile Two of my (and yours) most favorite fictional people are going to spend the rest of their lives together..(cheesy/corny, I know Tongue) Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!PartyDancingLOL
Dancing
The revenge didn't ruin it for me, I was thinking at least Veggie Mom was shown during the wedding LOLLOL, but the Prida memories were lovely and the song was great as well. So chessy yet so true Tongue

There is a long road ahead of these two, a tough road..Some bonds are formed when there is no name for the relationship between two people, and yet they can read each other's silences, feel each other's pain, and wish for each other''s happiness..These two already share that bond on some level, and now they are bound by one of the most delicate and strongest relationships..Their liaison is not unnamed anymore, it has a name, it has a meaning..And no revenge can scar what he feels for her in his heart, and what she has for him in hers..From now on, their bond will only find some more depth, it'll only get better, no matter what, no matter how many tough times they face..

ClapClap I can't wait for this journey to start! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Glad that they didn't show Prithvi uttering vengeful lines, and that his revenge mode was restricted to him having flashbacks and giving his brothers those meaningful looks.. He remembered his father's death, yes, and his mom, and he had that look which screamed that he has fulfilled his promise to his family, but the softness in his eyes and his genuine bliss here and there on seeing Damini every time told a different tale, and made it clear that the conflict within that man is here to stay, and it's not going to be an easy ride..
I saw the flashback's through Sam's eyes so I saw no revenge on Pri's part! Tongue

Kingie and Queenie are man and wife now, and though their wedding was always going to be accompanied buy fireworks, these were fireworks of a very unique kind..

YAY!! Partay!!! LOLLOL(any excuse for a party)

On another note, HATE that turban, really hate it..Prithvi looked like gold in that sherwani until he wore the turban, and sine then it has seemed to me like he is carrying a box on his head..Why oh why did they have to spoil his wedding look with that horrendous thing!! Ouch But I'll ignore it and choose to remember his turban-less shwerwani look instead..Smile*swoons*Day Dreaming
take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off!!! LOLLOL 
Damini looked liked a true queen, and at her best..Stunning!Star
Beautiful as ever Big smileBig smile

GK and Chandana keep getting better with every episode..Kudos..Star Do I love these two or what..!
They were brillaint! Big smile

P.S: Only got to watch the first part of the episode, and just wanted to share my thoughts on the grand wedding..Will edit this post when I have seen the last half..

Will be back soon..

THE OTHER SIDE

Just saw the last half of the episode..

Avni, Avni, Avni..Hug Don't know what to say..Really felt for this girl..Glad that she remained strong and had the courage to speak the truth..OMG, how is she going to take Sameer's betrayal..But even though it'll hurt and break her, I am sure she will come out of this stronger than ever, considering the dignity with which she dealt with the issue today..Kudos!

Avni amazing, she spoke up, I am so proud if her! She was amazing! But she will break down 2mo and that is going to be so sad! CryCry

About Sameer? if it is possible to turn a darker shade of black than someone already is, then Sameer Saxena did just that today..Can't believe he did that, just can't believe it..How does redemption remain possible after something like this? No idea..Who is Sameer Saxena anyway? Go away, just go away, get lost somewhere..Good for nothing piece of work, that guy!!

Angry no comments!

Felt for Ela, Damini and Rosh so much..Awwww, this is bad, so bad..

Yeah I did, esp Ila!

Liked Prithvi and Varun for being concerned about the Gujrals/Avni and for requesting the reporters to back off..Some saving grace, that..
I know Pri and Var awesome! Var is starting to grow on me! LOL

It was a good episode, everything was great bar Sam!! Though brilliant acting by the whole cast each and everyone one of them ClapClap! KT I noticed the most cause he did look like he was going to wet himself LOLLOL when Avni was telling everyone the truth that she was married and all!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carieTIA.Tia

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ Momi..beautiful wedding wishes for our favorite couple, friend..

Yes, GK, CS and Perneet were awesome..

LOVED your take on the wedding..Very well said..

WORD to your take, Momi..Awesome..Loved it..Thanks for replying..

@ Maz..Not cheesy? OK, thanks for the assurance, pal..And thanks a lot..

CS looked all kinds of awesome, really..Just so B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!

WORD to your take on Sameer and Avni..Very well said..Avni was a star, and Sameer can't stoop any lower than this..

Thanks for sharing your precious two cents, babe..Appreciate it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everMaz.

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

So well written, Thanks a lot, Niksy..I know yesterday her eyes only searched for him, and when found never moved away from him! She was there waiting for her knight to marry her. Beautifully said, Niks..Hugs for queenie..Hug

The revenge didn't ruin it for me, I was thinking at least Veggie Mom was shown during the wedding LOLLOLHhahahahah, but the Prida memories were lovely and the song was great as well. Word..So chessy yet so true Tongue Eh eh..

ClapClap I can't wait for this journey to start! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedMe too, pal, me too..

I saw the flashback's through Sam's eyes so I saw no revenge on Pri's part! Tongue*grins..aww, Niksy..*
YAY!! Partay!!! LOLLOL(any excuse for a party)  *smiles*PartyLOL

take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off!!! LOLLOL

Word to the above, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, WORD!!!!LOL

Beautiful as ever Big smileBig smileIndeed!

They were brillaint! Big smileNeed I say anything!! Smile

Avni amazing, she spoke up, I am so proud if her! Me too..She was amazing! But she will break down 2mo and that is going to be so sad! CryCry Really sad..*sighs*

Angry no comments!

Yeah I did, esp Ila! Poor mom, really!

I know Pri and Var awesome! Var is starting to grow on me! LOLHahah..I know..

It was a good episode, everything was great bar Sam!! Though brilliant acting by the whole cast each and everyone one of them ClapClap!WORD.. KT I noticed the most cause he did look like he was going to wet himself LOLLOLROFL when Avni was telling everyone the truth that she was married and all!!!

Thanks for your precious 2 cents, Niks..Hug LOVED reading them..

nikita_88

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
atlast "the grand wedding"Hug
ah.........................this is what we all where waitin for soo long.....with so many expectations n wishes....loved it.........................it was aEmbarrassed
 magical...........................pure goldDay Dreaming
both of them looked like tat there where brought on to this earth for a cause......... to redefine love........
to epitomoze love.......... to b with each other........till eternity........

n yes totally loved the song which was being played in the background....does anyone know which movie is it in?

i knew it tat sam would dump avni............it such a trite concept...this was expected of him
rosh was as usual sweet..................
sahra .......................Today, his struggle within, her bliss, his constant switching between happy mode and sad/vengeful/complex mode, her peace at having found something like home, his genuine smiles, her sweet smiles,Embarrassed the look in their eyes when they exchanged garlands,Day DreamingDay Dreaming everything was done well, everyhting defined the enigma that PriDa and their equation are once more..Even revenge can't ruin the wedding for me, because it was always supposed to be like that..Right now, I just feel happy for the bride and the groom, really happy..Day DreamingDay Dreaming Two of my (and yours) most favorite fictional people are going to spend the rest of their lives togetherDay Dreaming

donno wat i wrote...............................just  put my thoughts outEmbarrassed

Edited by sia88 - 10 November 2009 at 1:14pm

TIA.Tia

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey alll congratulations and celebrations for our PriDa got married... yeahhhhhhhhhh... yes!! yes!! yes!!.... Finally our very own lovely PriDa ... MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION GOT MARRIED... There cannot be more beautiful couple then PriDa... heck who am I kidding... THERE IS NO SUCH THING LIKE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE ON SILVER SCREEN EXCEPT OUR PriDa.... there nvr was, is, and nvr ever in future, will there be any other beautiful, mindblowing and SEXY couple like our very own PriDa...
Things I Loved;
*PriDa's Marriage of course... the Garland scene was really very cute...
*The song was apt for the situation... esp. in VaRni's case.. "Pyaase hum tadap rahe hai, Sahil hai kareeb re".. it show the dilemma and Irony of Varun... Rosh loves Varun a lot even Varun loves Rosh a lot but even then he cannot quench his thirst of love because he has to suffer the heatwave of revenge in the desert of loneliness..
*Avni taking stand for herself and her Family... Brilliant just Brilliant...
*And Ofcourse Pri and Var coming to Avni's rescue by requesting the reporters to leave... touched my heart..

Hatelist ;
* Hate.. simply Hate Star One Ppl for not Promoting PriDa's Marriage... Waise toh Star One has all the time in the world to promote useless things like the Lux Promotion ad, DMG time changed ad, MJHT new entry ad, HDHAA marriage ad, new serial launch ad..Even good- for-nothing, spineless creature very well known by the name M.K marriage ad... THEN WHY THE HELL DID THEY NOT PROMOTE PriDa'S MARRIAGE?????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????
* Doctor for spilling the beans in front of the whole crowd and the media
* The crowds overrated reaction... wat the hell is with this so common and mundane OHHHHHHHssssssssss and AHHHHHHHHHSSSSsssssssssss... I mean wenever some shocking News like this is told b4 the crowd, the usual reaction is ohhhhh... comeon on ppl get some life don't you all have some better work other then ohh, ahh and ouch.. haaann????
* The NEWS hungry , gossip chasing lunatics, famous for putting up most idiotic question on the face of earth... who else our very own  "PAPARAZZIII"... Oh I sooooooooo hateeeee HaTe this Paparazzi with a capital "H".. and esp. Media ppl shown in LNMDJ.. wat the heck is wrong with this ppl... I reaalyyy feel like asking them all this question... "WERE YOU BORN DUMB OR DID YOU ALL DO SOME SPL. COURSE ON BEING DUMB" You Blood Sucking Creatures..!!
* Even hated Pri today for giving those Ajeeb looks to his Brothers and telling those two meaning dialouge to Ela about keeping his promises... and really hated him for his Turban... Yes even I did not liked it.. but kept quiet for so long thinking that many of Pri fans wud throw rotten tomatoes and eggs on me for saying this but wen I read other posts and saw that even other ppl hate that Turban with vengence I sighed a breath of relief... Pheeewwww..
* Hated the person WATSHISNAMEAGAIN ????? Areeee Yaar Wat is name of the person who was wearing Black Sherwani and looking like F****** A** H***.. Yaaar the Same Person behind whom our Pri was standing... I think I got Partial Amnesia I'am just not able to remember the person's name... Dear Frnds pls do me a Favour and nvr ever tell me the name of the person... I will be very grateful to you all... Thank You in Advance..

Last but certanly not the least coming to our dearest Sarah... Wonderful Post as usual.... I know you must be in seventh heaven for your very fav. couple.. sorry, sorryyyyy Our very own PriDa got married today... so Sarah and all PriDians enjoy the moment while it lasts .... don't know wen we will get to see the nxt PriDa romantic scene after all the tamasha happened today and which is gonna continue for God knows for how long... still can't get over the Garland Exchanging Scene... Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  *Swooonnnnssss*
Thought of adding Emotionicons to my words of expression... but then realised that today even the emotion icons can't emote the things I'am feeling... so I better leave this post like this plain and simple... and moreover I don't need emotion icons to express my joy for my PriDa's Union... Tooddlllessss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top