Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Our favorite couple's wedding..(PriDa and all)..Ed (Page 2)

paaal Goldie
paaal
paaal

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Sarahhhhh Hug
Loved todays episode.......really...it had many turns n twists.....great one...Kingie n Quenie...r now man n wife.....dats really the best thing....
I agree that turban really looked weird.......but what can b done....as it is...the designer had already run away seeing the choice of Prithvi....so I guess....dere was no1 to tell dat to him.................lekin bade bhiayya ko aapne dressing sense improve kerna HIIIIIIIII HOGGGGAAAAAAA.....

Well....Well....the episode was sooo gud...loved the song KHUDAYA VE.....its one of my favorite song.....loved Damini's flash backs........I loved it.....N since u have nt cn the rest of it....even I will save my comments abut the next part now....
Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morningdew

Hi, I think its not to do with the truth, as much as its to do with the lack of spine Sameer showed, when cornered.. hope I am addressing the same track as you.. Smile You are talking about Avni's secret, right?

Actually, I meant the whole revenge plan as well. The evil me wanted the whole thing to blow up in their face. I wanted one of the sisters to have an upper hand, atleast. Post wedding, its mission successful for the brothers.

Edited by Eventide - 10 November 2009 at 11:34am
Cassiopeia Senior Member
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged

100% agree with the "turban issue" And with the looooong tilak on his forehead, he looked like a Baba Kadag Singh… Bas haath mein talwaar ki kami thi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kheerniLifez_Beautiful-Amri-TIA.TiaMaz.Shwetha!

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

Actually, I meantthe whole revenge plan as well. The evil me wanted the whole thing to blow up in their face. I wanted one of the girl to have an upper hand, atleast. Post wedding, its mission successful for the brothers.

Hmmm..thats asking for too much in soapland I guess... all the cards getting revealed before the damage is done.. and too many Prida fans wanted the wedding to happen, so it did.. Smile

Good for Prithvi too, in a way.. he is not a cad like Sameer, and this wedding puts him as much under the microscope.. so, I would say the tidings would be bitter-sweet for him too, revenge wont come as easily as he thinks it will.. if thats any consolation, and if I am making any sense..

Today's episode was dramatic enough, nevertheless.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kheerniShwetha!

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hmmm..thats asking for too much in soapland I guess... all the cards getting revealed before the damage is done.. and too many Prida fans wanted the wedding to happen, so it did.. Smile

Good for Prithvi too, in a way.. he is not a cad like Sameer, and this wedding puts him as much under the microscope.. so, I would say the tidings would be bitter-sweet for him too, revenge wont come as easily as he thinks it will.. if thats any consolation, and if I am making any sense..

Today's episode was dramatic enough, nevertheless.. Smile

@bold: I know. But the feminist in me wants the brothers to suffer, too. Maybe, I have to wait a while.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Aww Sarah Lovely post!!

I am so glad they are married, I loved the song it was and the flashbacks well the good and happy ones!

GK and CS awesome as always!!

Lets leave it at that.
RonMione4ever Goldie
RonMione4ever
RonMione4ever

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

This is for PriDa : I wish Prithvi & Damini a happy married life ..

Anyways, brilliant post Sarah Hug .. I was waiting for your post today, coz today is special for all PriDaholics  .... Loved all the actors, they did a splendid job today ... Specially Gaurav, Chandana & Perneet were excellent ... ClapClap 

At last PriDa got married ... I am so estatic ... Cheers !! DancingDancingDancing Loved all the scenes, specially garland exchange, sindoor & mangalsutra scenes .. GauCha looked superb ... Gaurav emoted perfectly, both his elation for marriage and also his revengeful mood .. Chandana was simply beautiful & radiant.. Though the wedding was so short, only about 10 mins .. I wished it was longer and all rituals were done correctly .. I wanted more detailed wedding .. Well, I will take PriDa marriage anyway I can ... Smile 

Originally posted by Who-I-Used-2-Be

There is a long road ahead of these two, a tough road..Some bonds are formed when there is no name for the relationship between two people, and yet they can read each other's silences, feel each other's pain, and wish for each other''s happiness..These two already share that bond on some level, and now they are bound by one of the most delicate and strongest relationships..Their liaison is not unnamed anymore, it has a name, it has a meaning..And no revenge can scar what he feels for her in his heart, and what she has for him in hers..From now on, their bond will only find some more depth, it'll only get better, no matter what, no matter how many tough times they face.. Absolutely loved it .. Thumbs Up This para is a gem ..

But then the happy moment was not for long ... Ouch Sad, sad for Avni ... I hated the scene when Avni was alone on the floor ... I loved the way she stood up for herself .. Horrible for the Gujrals who got all jhatkas one after the other : pregnancy, elopement, husband being Sam/Jai and then him denying it ... Cant imagine what the Gujrals are going through at the moment and it is 1000 times worse for Avni ... CryCryCry Perneet was fantastic ..

So Sam indeed took his revenge in this ugliest way possible .... His revenge is as pathetically black as his sherwani ... A horrible fate for poor Avni .... I dont know how Sam will be redeemed at the end .. He is a total loser !! Only God can save him now from PriDa .. DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulTIA.Tia

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Veteran Member
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@ Dew..Eh eh, dew..Nice to see you on the first page, pal..

Thank you, friend, for liking the post..

Word to what you say about Damini and Prithvi's eyes..Beautifully put..I know there is a whole world of differences between their levels of commitment right now..Hope we'll get to a point of equality soon..;-)

I am totally with Damini too..Girl is so  sincere and so much into this relationship..Really feel for her..Awww...

But I feel for Prithvi too..Even though at times I am angry with him, but I can understand his dilemma..

WORD to what you say about Sameer..Yikes!!

Thanks for sharing your precious two cents..LOVED reading them..

@ pridafan..Well, thanks for replying..Smile

@ Shwets, glad to see you, pal..

Eh eh @ biased..It's OK..I loved GK and Chandana equally, though obviously if we talk about characters, then Damini is much more lovable right now because of her sincerity..So I am on her side..Smile

*grins @ sari zindagi..* exactly..

Will look forward to seeing you, Shwets..Thanks a lot for replying..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 10 November 2009 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

Go to top