Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
(archus house) aai is shocked that archu didnt inform her about signing the papers ... aai asks how/when did she sign the papers .. satish looks at manju and then says to aai that manav might have called her to his house ... manju confirms it and says she tried to call vinod to go with her but he never answere so then she asked satish to go ... manju then says she did what she thought was right for archu ... baba goes upto satish and thanks him for what he has done for them... satish says he didnt do anything but it was a responsibility ... satish leaves ... aai walks to archus room ... archu is sat on the bed lookin sad ... aai sits next to her... archu says she went ot manavs house and she knows that she lied to her but she needed some questions answered ... archu is talking about what happened at the garage and how it led her to go to his house and she thought there might be some hope between them but then he wasnt there and aai was there and what aai said about her and satish ... arcdhu is saying how not a word came out of manavs mouth ... then she thought that manav agreed with what aai was saying .. then she knew there was no hope in their realtionship and signed the papers... archu says she will never look back and forget manav ... now she will become something in life and live life for herself ... they hug at the end ...

(manavs house) he is sat alone and is remembering the events of the day ... his phone rings .. its tarun ... tarun asks if everything is ok now ... then manav says archu signed the divorce papers ... manav puts the phone down ...

(archus house) vinod asks for tea from aai ... archu walk in the room ... aai walks in and gives archus her tiffin... manju walks in and says to archu that whatever happened was for the best and that she is free from the house ... archu doesnt say anything buts says to aai she is leaving ... archu leaves and aai goes towards manju  aai said to her that everyone in the house will not talk about archus marriage/past ... she wants to start a new life ...

(manavs house) aai has the divorce papers infront of bappa and is thanking him for the divorce ... now she is asking for her sachin ...  and give him some hope with shrauvni bcoz girishji has completley refused their marriage ...and says please do something abiou it ...  and then says after their wedding what will she get? all i will get is that in one hand a car in the other hand a bungalow and 25 lakhs in cash bass... but shrauvni will get a nice loving saas ... no no no she will get my sons aai ... bass get them married quickly ...

(manavs garage) tarun is saying that nothing has happened to plan ... manav says to forget it and bappa does everything... then manav says he has no time to think of this stuff ... he has vandus studies and if sachin wants to go to america then i will have to pay for that ... when i was with archu i thought i had a life of my own that i could live but now i know that i will live for my families happiness ... then tarun says why was he late yday in getting there  ... manav remembered that he saw vershu and aah and says he has to go and save vershu from gonig down the wrong path ...tarun is confused then manav exlpains ... manav says i am going for humanities sake ...

(vershus place) manav goes there and reshmi answers the door ... reshmi tells vershu someone is here to see her ... vershu sees manav and gets angry .. manav tries to explain but couldnt get a word in ... vershu is threatening to call the police .. then she shuts the door ... manav is still trying to explain but vershu says to leave ... then vershu sasy i hate what you did to archu ... manav stops and walks away ... reshmi is worried and asks who he was ... vershu says it was her thaai's husband ...

(ash's place) tara bhabi (DO WE HAVE A NAME FOR HER YET??) gives ash his suit jacket ... he grabs her hand and ask if she has to leave so early ...she says she doesnt like leaving him but i will have a big project ... he asks her how long til she has to go .. she says 2 days ... he says now i will have another looong wait .. she says i will come back soon and next time i wont leave .. ash says whatever .. then says he will spend a lot of time with her in these next 2 days ...they hug ...

(manav is waiting outside ash's house) maanv is remembering everything that happened between ash/vershu ... ash walks out and he sees manav ... he ask if there are any outstanding payments ... manav says not but i have a frew questions for you .. manav aks why is he betraying that poor girl... ash says poor girl? .. manav says u dont understand or dont you want to understand ... manav says he is talking about vershu ... ash asks how he knows vershu ... manav says doesnt matter how i no her but ... ash stops him and asks him who he is to ask him questions ... *manav says he is vershus b-i-l* ... manav says he cant betray her ... ash says ok... do whatever you can do... but remember i dont like people who interfere in my work ... if you come between him n vershu then ... you know what will happen ... manav says he will see ... ash leaves ...

END!!!

when ash asks manav how he knows vershu, i couldnt hear what he said so i just said b-i-l ... but if anyone knows what he said then feel free to correct me ...

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 10 November 2009 at 10:15am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979webkapranji921royallifetimefanMC4821shyamu2002mvatsaahcirpurvisneeru aroraBsankhabsfanAMSTjerkszeestar1RaviSharmaanithagomezvnb2005rich09JANNAVsoapwatchertherimsimbrownmuslimbelvin92librarypasspritijoshikamuraliNehaviharbutunanookwayvicaevdivya221Heenapdirk41rehmat gillahutaA HUGE FANp@rasuzeesur_aur_taalALUJNA21Gauri22rima001hazel16KhaLidaHlaynamushkan_2003bharadwaj_kcimbaicy_deviltoothbrush13carpe-diemANJANAVarsha-01Roark.Mandy.*Resham*ammoosnivedithaMonu-SunNaamittsnikitagmcAnu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 10th November" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
if i'm not mistaken tara bhabhi name is shweta in this serials thanks for update.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
no its urmila... thanx for update...uff archana always behaves like she is such a bechari..!
Manav rocks as always.. luv him!

I'm a bit confused... was Manav really present there when Aai said all those horrible things about Archana and Satish... did he really not say anything?? I know Manav thinks Archana wants to get married to Satish but I don't think he doubts her character... thats what I gathered till date... thats what Manjusha told him... right?? There's a difference in both these things... I mean he shouted in the office at the girl when she said that Archana was having an affair with Satish, but not at Satish when he asked him to 'free' Archu...
So my question is... didn't Manav sign the papers to free Archu??

Someone pl. clarify...:(

Edited by nikitagmc - 10 November 2009 at 1:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thxx a lot for update... he had said me varsha ka "behnoi" hu...

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thks for the update .. varsha will never understand Manav, in fact all the members of that family are the same .. Manav better not interfere in their life anymore, I'm sure he'll again be insulted that first he thought bad of Archu and now Varsha too and all .. Nor they deserve his help .. But the day when the truth will be out, they'll all fall n Manav's feet .. I'm just waiting for that day ..

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update..........

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitts

thxx a lot for update... he had said me varsha ka "behnoi" hu...

thanks ....but whats a "behnoi"?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top