Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Pyaar Ki Yeh Dastaan II: Chap 62-Page144 Nov 5th (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz waitingggggggggggggggg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Ki Yeh Dastaan II: Chap 62-Page144 Nov 5th (Page 7)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heer193

Goldie

heer193

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged

hi

i m a new member
i just luv ur ff
its really very nice

premeer928

IF-Sizzlerz

premeer928

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz waitingggggggggggggggg

update coming in a few mins....Smile

premeer928

IF-Sizzlerz

premeer928

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heer193

hi

i m a new member
i just luv ur ff
its really very nice

hey dear....welcome to IF and my ff....Big smile thanks for reading and the comments....Smile

premeer928

IF-Sizzlerz

premeer928

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneeshaF-Ritz-shininggal2008

premeer928

IF-Sizzlerz

premeer928

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Chapter 38

Heer opened her eyes as the sun shrieked through the windows. She opened her eyes to see her husband's face'.his hands were wrapped around her wasit'and her hands were placed against his bare body. She smiled at his cute, child-like face'and slowly got off the bed, wrapping the sheets around her body. As she walked to the bathroom, she realized that she didn't have any clothes to change. "aabh main kya karoon'kya pehongi?" she thought. As she stood there thinking, she saw a package that hung on the bathroom door. She walked up to the door and picked up the package. "yeh ek aur gift'.tumare liye," said a slip that was on the package. She turned back to look at him'how did he always know her problems before they even occurred, she wondered and went to take a shower. Twenty minutes later, she walked out wearing a purple sari with a silver sequin border and a flowery design on the pallu. She saw that prem was still asleep'.she went to him and said, "prem'.utho'subhe hogayi hain," shaking him. "heer'sune dohna," he said as he turned around pulling the blanket up. "prem'," she sighed as she was about to leave. He pulled her back with her wrist and she fell on the bed with him on top of her. "prem'kya karahe ho?" heer blushingly questioned. "tume nahi paata main kya karaha ho," he replied nuzzling his nose with her's. "prem'subhe hogayi hain'aur ghar mein puja bhi hai'maa bhi intezaar karahi hongi," she told him. "maa koh paata hai?" he said. "matlab?" she asked confused. "matlab'maine maa koh baata diya tha," he said. "accha'lagtha hai bahut tayaari kigayi thi kal kehliye," she teased him putting her hands around his neck. "ha'tayaari toh bahut kiya tha'waise tum iss sari mein bahut acchi lagrahi ho," he said. "woh toh lagna hi hai'tumne joh diya hai'.accha prem aabh chodo bhi," she said tying to get up. He pushed her back on the bed, "main tume kahi nahi jaane donga," he said as he tucked her wet hair behind her ears. "kabh tak prem?" she asked him. "zindagi bar kehliye," he said as he moved closer to her. She closed her eyes as he moved closer'.their lips about to touch'inches away'she pushed him on the bed and ran away. Straightening up and fixing her pallu, she turned to him and said, "tum ready hojao'.main coffee banane jaarahe ho," and ran out of the room. Later, prem changed and both had coffee together and left for home.

In juneja mansion, everyone was working together in finishing the decorations since the puja was about to start soon. Sitting on the couch, meher and preet were arguing on who will get the prasad first, which were ladoos, a favorite of both. "mujhe hi milna chahiye'main choti ho," meher argued. "toh kya huwa'baada toh main ho'so me first," he told her making a face. "maa'dekhiye na'bhaiya mujhe thaang karahe hai," meher complained to gayatri who walked out of the kitchen. "aree tum dono aise ladrahe ho jaise chote bacche ho'dono koh prasad milega'issme jagadne wali kyon si baat hai," she told them both trying to mediate the problem. "maa'woh toh hum bhi jaante hai'par problem yeh hai keh kissko first milega," meher told her mom. "mujhe' problem solved," preet declared. "nahi'khabhi nahi'main'main bhaiya se poochongi," meher said running up to prem and heer as she saw them entering the house. She told them the whole story and asked, "aabh baataye bhaiya'prasad mujhe hi milna chahiye na?" Before prem could reply, "nahi PB'prasad mujhe milna chahiye," preet told prem. "aree preet'meher koh prasad dehde na'woh tujhse choti hai," prem said. "yay'thank you bhaiya," meher jumped in joy as she hugged prem. "hold on'maine toh ha nahi kaha'.aur PB yeh aur choti'aapne isska size dekha hai'main isska chota bhai lagta ho," preet stated teasingly. Meher looked at him shocked, "aapne mujhe moti kaha'main aapko nahi chodongi," she glared and started to chase him. preet started to run into the living room and while meher started to chase him. But unknowingly she pushed heer as she ran behind preet. Her leg twisted and she was about to fall when prem caught her. Her hands around his neck'.his hands around her bare waist'and their eyes inter-locked'lost into each other. "prem'kohi dekh lega'chodo," she whispered to him'their eyes still into each other. "nahi'subhe toh tum bacche gayi'aabh main nahi chodonga," he responded to her, tightening his grip around her waist with a naughty smile. "prem'" she muttered. "ahem'" someone coughed. Prem quickly straightened heer and saw Kulraj standing there. "woh di'woh heer koh'woh," he blabbered trying to justify his actions. "kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai'sabh jaanti ho main'puja karne chale," she said naughtily. Prem nodded and the trio left to go to the puja.

All the couples did puja together starting with lalit-gayatri, kiran-kulraj, and prem-heer, praying for each other's happiness as well as the family's. As the puja ended, heer took the prasad ki thaali and gave it to everyone. When it was preet and meher's turn'they both looked at heer like they were going to snatch that thaali out of her hand if they didn't give each of them the prasad first. Heer was thinking about how to solve the problem'an idea came to her mind. She placed the thaali on the side table and took two ladoos, one in each hand. She then turned to preet and meher and said, "apne haath aagay lau." Preet and meher looked at each other, then at heer confused and brought their hands forward. She placed the prasad on their hands at the same time. "aabh tum dono jeet gaye'happy?" she told them. preet and meher's jaw dropped while prem and everyone stood there smiling'.no body had taught about that'from the time they were fighting in the morning. "wow bhabhi'you are great'aapke chaaran kaha hai?" preet said bending down. "preet'yeh kya karahe ho?" heer said as she moved back and everyone laughed. "really bhabhi'aapne humari problem ka itni aasani se solution dhoond diya'you are the best," meher said as she ate the delicious ladoo. Everyone in the family was very happy that heer was their bahu. Giving the prasad to everyone, heer went up to prem to give him the prasad. He smiled at her and took two ladoos. "dono kyun?" she asked. "ek mera aur ek tumare liye," he replied. She took one ladoo from him and offered it to him. He smiled and offered her the ladoo. They fed each other the ladoo happily. As she was about to leave, he caught her by her wrist. "tumare haath se ladoo aur bhi accha lagraha hai," he told her. she smiled back blushingly. "heer," gayatri called her. "prem'chodo'maa bula rahi hai," she said hearing gayatri. "nahi'.," he said smiling back. "prem," heer said scared that gayatri would come. "ek shaarat peh chodonga!" he stated. "woh kya hai?" she asked bemused. "mujhe ek gift chahiye'.yaha," he said pointing to his cheek. "matlab?" heer asked, not getting what he meant. He called her closer and whispered in her ears and said, "mujhe ek kiss chahiye." heer looked at him shocked, "prem'tum pagal hogao ka'kohi dekh leyga'mujhe chodo aabh," she appealed. "nahi'jab tak nahi'jab tak mujhe mera gift nahi milta," prem stated. "gift'kyun?" heer asked. "kyun ki maine tume kal aur aaj doh gifts diye'so now you owe me a gift," he explained to her. "accha'toh aabh tum gifts ka bhi hesaab rakne lage ho," she said. "woh sabh chodo'meri gift doh," he said. "heer," gayatri called her agin. "aayi maa," she yelled back. "prem please maa aajayenge'chodo mujhe," she told him "heer'meri gift milne tak'tum kahi nahi jaarahi ho," prem said, giving her a naughty smile. "tum nahi maan ne wale," she asked. "nahi," he replied. "theek hai." she said giving up and agreeing. Prem was so happy that she had agreed after so much persuasion and brought his cheek near her lips. "phele tum humne aankhen band karo," she told him. Once his eyes were closed, she slowly bought her delicate lips to touch his cheek and kissed him. Prem was on seventh heaven'a big smile appeared on his face and he opened his eyes to see heer but she wasn't there. He saw her running inside towards the kitchen'and smilingly ran his hands through his hair.

The whole day went by with the family chatting together and having lunch and dinner together and having fun. It had been so long since prem had stayed home on a Sunday so everyone was happy about that fact so they decided that they will enjoy the day. It was after dinner time and preet was on his laptop waiting for someone to come online. It's been so long since we talked, he thought as he waited for her. Suddenly, he saw that ash was online'he jumped up in happiness and quickly typed, "hey'r u there?" There was no reply for a couple minutes and his smile fell thinking may be she wasn't there. At that moment, she replied back, "hey'.how r u?" "yay'.you are here" he typed back with a big smiley face. "wow'u sound so happy'whatz up?" she asked. "nothing'its just that its been so long since we have talked," he replied with a smiley face. "oh'ok'so tell me whats happening?" she asked back with a smiley face. "nothing with me'tell me what happened with your application'are you coming to Canada?" he asked with a big hope. After a couple minutes'she replied, "no preet'I can't'there were only two applicants available and they are already filled up," with a sad smiley face. The hopeful smile on his face vanished looking at the response'she wasn't coming'but he was so hoping that she would. "preet'are u still there," she typed. "yeah'that's sad man," he replied trying not to show that he is sad. "I really wish I could have come there'I would have been able to see heer'I miss her so much," she typed. "don't worry'may be you can visit her next time," he said trying to cheer her up, well more like cheer himself up. "yeah I guess'ok'preet I got to go'Baba bula rahe hai'I will talk to you later," she said with a smiley face. "ok'bye," he replied. Closing his laptop, preet sat there thinking'why am I so sad? he wondered. Why do I care so much that she is sad? What is happening to me? he thought but there were no answers to find. Am I in love?...he said placing his hand on his cheek with a cute smile on his face. "Wait'kya'.preet tu pagal horaha hai'.you and love?"'.he asked himself. "dekh preet'..India aur Pakistan ki beech pyaar ho sakthi'.kyun osama aur U.S. ki bhi shayad thode bahut chances hosakthe hai'.par tu aur pyaar'.nahi nahi nahi'yeh khabhi nahi hosaktha," he clarified himself. "par phir yeh hai kya?" he asked again trying to find answers to his own questions.

In the other room, Kulraj sat on the bed caressing tannu's hair as she was sleeping next to an already slept vishaal. Kiran entered the room and saw his sweet family'he came up to Kulraj and sat next to her. She turned back to him and smiled'"kya huwa?"'she asked. "kuch nahi'sirf tum logo koh dekh raha ho," he told her. "kitne pyaare lagthe haina'yeh dono'soothe huwe," she stated as she looked at her sleeping children. "tum bhi bahut acchi lagti ho," he said hugging her from behind her. "accha'.kya baat hai'aaj bahut romantic horahe ho," Kulraj said as she lay back in his arms. "ha'aaj ka mausam hi aisa hai," he said hugging her tighter. "I love you," he said placing a kiss on her ears. "I love you too," she replied back. "par tume aapne kaam se khabhi time mile toh na'tum mein paata hai vishaal aur tannu tume kitna miss karte hai," she stated sadly. "aur tum?" he asked. "kiran'main serious ho," she said. "main bhi tum logo koh time dena chatha ho'par," he said. "par'deh the nahi ho," kulraj completed the sentence for him. Kiran knew Kulraj was right'he was always busy with business contracts and trips since lalit had given him one of the companies to handle. "theek hai'yeh project complete hote hi'main tum logo koh kahi ghoomane ley jaonga," he said trying to mollify Kulraj. "sach," Kulraj screamed with joy jumping out of the hug. "Kulraj'bacche," kiran told her. "sorry," she said as she hugged him. He was happy to see that smile on her face and hugged her back.

Meher walked into preet's room to see him talking to himself. "bhaiya," she called him to make sure he was ok. Preet stopped talking and looked up, "ha meher," he said casually as if nothing has happened. "are you ok bhai?" meher asked. "yup'perfectly fine," preet replied with a thumbs up and a fake smile. "do you want to watch a movie with us?" she offered. "us?" preet asked. "well'everyone is in the family room other than mom and dad'.we are planning on watching a movie," meher explained. "chale?" she asked. "yeah'chalo na," preet said and walked out of the room abruptly. "yeh bhaiya koh kya hogaya hai," meher wondered and followed preet downstairs.

Everyone was in the family room when preet and meher walked in. prem and heer were on a love a seat sofa, while on the bigger couch were Kulraj and kiran. Preet and meher sat down on the carpet in front of Kulraj and kiran. Meher had gotten some popcorn, chips, and juice and kept in on the table in front of her so she could eat while watching the movie. They were watching the new movie, Ajab Prem ki Gaazab Kahaani. They all were enjoying the movie when the song, Tera hone laaga hoon came on. Prem and heer looked at each other as they held on to each other's hands happily. Preet was eating popcorn enjoying the song when he turned around to see ash next to him. He choked on his popcorn and looked up to see her laugh. "haas kyon rahi ho?" he asked kind of mad. "tumari haalat dekho," she said as she picked up a few pieces of popcorn from his shirt. He held on to her hand and said, "its not funny ok." "its not funny'its hilarious," she said as she continued to laugh. "bhaiya'kya karahe ho'.leave my hand," meher yelled. That when preet came back to his senses'it wasn't ash'but it was meher who was yelling at him. He let go off her hand and said, "sorry," and sat back thinking, "what is happening to me'I will go crazy if I don't get back on focus." Till the end of the movie, everyone couldn't stop laughing on the cute and sweet jokes of prem and jenny, the characters in the movie. As he was laughing, he turned around to see her sleeping peacefully. A smile was on her lips'.looking innocently beautiful'.he smiled at her. He shushed everyone so she wouldn't wake up. Everyone left quietly so that heer would not be disturbed. After everyone left, he slowly picked her up so that he didn't disturb her serene sleep. Walking step by step slowly, he walked into their room and placed her on the bed. Slowly kissing her forehead with a smile, he also went to bed turning off the lights of the room.

hey guys

here is the next part...it has all the couples in it...so hope you guys like it...plz read and comment...Big smile Also, I want to let you guys know that I wont be able to update for the next two weeks....since I have some school stuff that need my attention and I need to catch up. So, I hope you guys understand....I will will update as soon as I get time...I promise...Smile

Edited by premeer928 - 17 November 2009 at 10:32am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

raksharshivangi_95trendyfriendsmithaliozainab.A--Sarah--swa291Oriondivya871dryflower000nspn.92reenasvPrem4everRamshasweetanu2314kptlheer.maan786resham12345sweet_gurl93Captain_PariPrincessPatel77meluvsrkKamal_23sonia7meeshti.beautifuldreamstopsyturvy23Heerbeautypremeeristry...Nikhita...curledupmaneeshaFSanayaa-Ritz-shininggal2008sweta2005XSilentPrayersXblueocean_787isomers-Maha-ROBlicious.SunShine_AP.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged

awesomeeeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitinggggggg for next asap.

Edited by sweta2005 - 17 November 2009 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer928

Whypadhu

IF-Dazzler

Whypadhu

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww excellent
fabulous
awesome
update frnd
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2 weeks phele ek baar update karna mere liye plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i just love the relationship btwn premeer
their chemisry alot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer928

Post Reply New Post

Go to top