Posted: 14 years ago
Hi i hv just started cing uttran n finding it interesting.....i think ichha will get married to veer's drugs addicted brother...i m sorry i dont know his name....but yes i hv a feeling they will show sumthing like...ichha getting married to him n helps him in getting rid of drugs addiction....n then she will eventually win hearts of her inlaws...tapasya will further envy ichha as she will b badi bahu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surfgal thumbnail
ridiculous and stupid ...what a message to send to the people of our nation and the youngsters that evil always but always triumphs ..will someone tell me how this show is different from the Ekta nonsense that we all had to bear with for years and BTW are wea ll a nation of such horrible people that we all love to sit night after night and watch such gory stuff
shivani9 thumbnail
Ichcha is not a doctor to treat psychiatric/addiction problems.
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sab mental hein .... starting from:

Nani: What she wants she does not know
Jogi: A Thakur does not understand his own daughter
Damini: Hamesha 'Babiji' ko khush rakhna ... uske liye peeche hatnma hoga to wo bhi sahi
Tapasya: Mujhe Ichcha ke pas jo hein sab chaiye .... chaiye .... chaiye ....
Ichcha: Tappu ... Tappu ... Tappu .... Meri zindagi Tappu se shuru aur Tappu pe khatam

Veer: Itne sare mental ke beech ... total confused 😕
Vansh: Drug edict
Daddaji: His son also calls him Daddaji ....
Tej Singh: Mein kaun hu? Lalla kaun hein?

rose467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navaneeta

Sab mental hein .... starting from:

Nani: What she wants she does not know
Jogi: A Thakur does not understand his own daughter
Damini: Hamesha 'Babiji' ko khush rakhna ... uske liye peeche hatnma hoga to wo bhi sahi
Tapasya: Mujhe Ichcha ke pas jo hein sab chaiye .... chaiye .... chaiye ....
Ichcha: Tappu ... Tappu ... Tappu .... Meri zindagi Tappu se shuru aur Tappu pe khatam

Veer: Itne sare mental ke beech ... total confused 😕
Vansh: Drug edict
Daddaji: His son also calls him Daddaji ....
Tej Singh: Mein kaun hu? Lalla kaun hein?

👏👏👏 seeing a man talking will jogi thakur even realise he is too a man?   are these people are so useless to accept a marriage like that....  engaged to ichha, putting sindoor in the name of icha and at home from out of blue it become tappuuuuu....   takur need to do excercise to strengthen his hands atlease to give a slap on his daughter face and to drag that kala soul in the white sari called nani..... 
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nooooooooooo.......we DONOT  want Vansh-Icha at all.....neither does ICha want to be a badi bahu....
Tappu is gonna soon realise that Veer is not a thakur , leave alone the first son.....so, she is gonna weep like mad because jis position aur paise ke liye usne itna kuch kiya, that is never gonna be hers because it never was hers .....
and Veer will not care if tappu is with him or not, for Veer ,Tappu is non-existant, and so, we finally will get Veer-Icha...pls creatives we want Veer-ICha at any cost.....
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How come Veer Ichcha .. Ichcha herself is such a dumbo .... Tappu Veer se pyar karti hein is more important than Ammo and Veers life .. knowing that pehele Tappu Sid se pyar karti thi .. so for Tappu pyar can be done with anyone .... and Ichcha knows this ... still she backs Tappu on all bad demand. If Nani is responsible for Tappu's lie and nature, Ichcha is also responsible .. she encouraged her evil behaviour ... knowing that she used to love Sid (Ichcha asked also on shaadi day .. Sid se jhagra hua) and called Veer 'Masala Chai' and she herself refused Veer ... suddenly out of the blue Tappu ne bola mujhe Veer chaiye aur byass .... Ichcha made Veer's life hell knowing well Tappu is a frickle minded, jealous, greedy and selfish lady.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is there any meaning for veer ;s love towards ichaa
i reallyl oved  veer and ichaa till  yesterday
but yesterday wht ichaa said to veer
tappu loves u a lot
then whts the meaning of veer's love towards ichaa
veer should marry some other hottiee
atleast we will get a break from seeing these two sisters

Originally posted by: navaneeta

How come Veer Ichcha .. Ichcha herself is such a dumbo .... Tappu Veer se pyar karti hein is more important than Ammo and Veers life .. knowing that pehele Tappu Sid se pyar karti thi .. so for Tappu pyar can be done with anyone .... and Ichcha knows this ... still she backs Tappu on all bad demand. If Nani is responsible for Tappu's lie and nature, Ichcha is also responsible .. she encouraged her evil behaviour ... knowing that she used to love Sid (Ichcha asked also on shaadi day .. Sid se jhagra hua) and called Veer 'Masala Chai' and she herself refused Veer ... suddenly out of the blue Tappu ne bola mujhe Veer chaiye aur byass .... Ichcha made Veer's life hell knowing well Tappu is a frickle minded, jealous, greedy and selfish lady.

Hey i agree with u .....its ichhas fault......she must know no coz of her this decision no one is goin to b happy......n even for tapu 4 whom she sacrificed veer....i mean even tapu will never get happiness  coz veer will never accept her.......iccha is more foolish than tapu......i m sorry no offence to her fans even i luv this character veryyy much but i dont understand on name of sacrifice y does one makes their luvd ones life a living hell.......couldnt she see how ammu was happy 4 her.......could she realise veers luv 4 her.......n then tapus parents.....who consider iccha as her own daughter....they were so happy 4 iccha ..........if tapu is insensible,foolish psychic character.......thn iccha is not a sensible person too.....common yaar real life mein bhi chote bacche zid karte hain to parents unki har baat nahin maan lete 4 making them happy 4 taht moment only....they cosider  wht will b better 4 them 4 their entire life.......if iccha would hv relly luvd tapu she would hv discuused her condition with all her family members n veer ......perheps thn the entire family could come out with a solution which would hv been best 4 all.........