why additi and harshad was not in ITA preview cer

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

guys i have not seen any pic of hashad and additi in ITA preview cermony , sushant was there for his zee show . 

i or were they and i missed them
its not fair that they were not present coz as this award will be under starplus ,
i hope they get the nominattion  in ITA award

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yea..saw some pics too... maybe they werent there.. or were there but no pics...hmm...
tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its simple star plus is airing da awards so.. without any doubt they (sp) will only promote its favourite serials....so nw u knw why they  (additi n harshad) were nt seen at da ceremony......
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maybe they will show them l8r!!!
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
   I want to cry loudlyyy  Why why why why why why why why why ??????

Hc and AG was not shown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want them to win plzzzz
n i want dem to perform too
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lolz...SP is jealous and frustrated wih Ekta's success....They thought that Ekta is famous coz she has shows on SP, but poor guys, Ekta's show on Zee had beaten all SP serials....

So why SP will promote Kis Desh...I dont include Tujh Sang, coz i dont feel it exists for Star Plus....

For Star Plus, Best shows are Bidaai and YRKKH and no other....
 Well they are popular and good shows but it doesnt mean they should concentrate on those two only, sometimes over concentration spoils the flavour...

Best Couple is Yudishter and Rani, I dont know why...but I have felt this...for sure!!!

They just pay attention to what is popular...and what's giving them money...Whereas COLORS treat all shows equally...

Lolz.,...I was frustrated...
snowwhite30 thumbnail
may be they r busy in shooting........
SP got into Ita? How the hell? O No! Is RaniYudistir the best jodi? There goes our chance. Hope @least Harshad wins something. He is so popular! Die SP Die. This is SO UNFAIR!
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
which other couple did they show? and yud and rani, c'mon there are other better jodis eh, i guess we should do more voting