BHOOT GANG CC#24(Gift For You)

Posted: 14 years ago
BHOOT GANG CC #24

Thanks to all the members of this CC for their appreciation and contribution........beause of you guys we are on our 24th CC i cant believe it........😊

ENJOY GUYS!!!

WHO ARE WE??????

Bhoot Gang is a gang of d members who r sweet loving n friendly in nature wid othersn wanna do nice things without forgeting to respect each others, who like to spread peace and obviously are here for.......Chatting as this is what a CC is meant for....RIGHT!!!!!😊

MOTIVE OF CC

Guys motive is dis CC is dis only dat we chat over dere in every other topic n wen we cum online we have 2 search for each other r dey online or nt so we thot 2 make a CC coz we will know dis always wen we cum online den we can chat over here wid each other.😊. AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
WHAT BHOOT GANG DO?

Guys we r only known as Bhoots but we dnt do anything dat Bhoot does.I told u d reason why d BHOOT GANG is frmed rite..so dis CC we will talk mostly abt KARAN aka Armaan. But about other INTERESTING crazy topics n serials toooo......😊

REASON OF GANG FORMATION

I dunno wat u will think abt dis reason but actually we used to turn every topic into a CC.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wat happened was that 1 of our frnd disappered and was nt rplying.....so we all questioned that is she a bhoot....wo Gaayab ho gayi....and then sum1 else disappeared sooo we applied the same thing n dis was how this Bhoot Gang was formed..n we told sum abt dis 2 our frnds also n we r roccking n sum wanted 2 join so we thot we shud frm a CC n chat over dere why spoil d topic dere by chatting....πŸ˜†

LOVE

The Bhoot Gang
πŸ€—

Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 14 years ago
DMG......
On 20th August 2007 dmg came 2 our lives.....it gave us characters which we cried laughed blushed and danced with......it gave us those 30 mins of our lives where we could enjoy 2 the fullest.......aise characters diye....jinpe hum apni jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karne lag gaye the......armaan, ridhima, rahul, muskaan, atul, anjali, kirti, shubhankar, padma, shashank, minnie, nana or sister lovely.......there love, their friendship, their pain, their promises became our passion....

bt suddenly it vanished....our hopes vanished......it all came 2 an unpleasing end.....the curiosity on fri...ki mon ko kya hoga....wo ab nahi hai....ek ek promo ek chote se spoiler ki chinta.....ab kuch nahi hai......bt kehete hai na pyaar kabhi marta nahi.....aise hi dmg will always will b alive in our hearts.....we will cherish all the things the cast n crew hav given to us.....all the beautiful scenes.....

WE REALLY MISS U DMG>..........2 years will last 4ever THANK U SOO MUCH 4 everything u hav given us....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fEQfrok5Q[/YOUTUBE]

plus guys i knw it hurts...bt lets not curse the CVs anymore....kyuki dekha jaye to they gav DMG tehy gave us AR....to why not respect their decision and move on..πŸ˜ƒ. if we can not supprt them lets not demoralise them either.....πŸ˜‰

|||| HUMARA GHAR ||||

|||| Bhoot Gang ke GHARWASI.....||||
Thnxxx 2 Mona for dis Beautiful Goodie

CM's

Chahat_armaan (Angel Bhoot)
sakshiluvskaran (Fairy Bhoot)
Arzoo_KSG_KPS (Karan's Princess Bhoot) or Muski
manzkaur (Pari Bhoot) manpreet

Members................

sanyatreuz. (Super Cute)
dhruviarmaanfan (KG's Madness Bhoot)
roshaaan (Bubbly Bhoot)
mithila2 (Karan Dewanapan Bhoot)
radsluvksg (Karan's Baby Bhoot )πŸ˜›
pri (twinkle⭐️ bhoot)
Armaan_Raj(lover bhooth❀️)
moni (the non-bhoot)
TJ (indian ghost)

ridhima_sukriti (Jaann bhoot) ayesha
divya_dmg (Mini Bhoot)
alekfan (karmania bhoot)
terrifictina09(Tinu Bhoot)
limaSDude (CrazyD Bhoo0t)
Jia di.
alka (miss wow bhooth)
osho
MARU
pari_smile(Sparkle bhooth)
karishma
vaish
mimi
ehsaas
prathik(mr. supercool)
himanshi(princy 29)
hunder
perin...(karan_angel)

anjanz(Anjana)

and
Any KPS or Armaan's Basket members do not need an invite to post occasionally

||||||| The GaYab Bhootzzz ||||||

The people whos names are not on the list.....it is due to caus u havnt responded 2 our PM.....therefore we hav taken ur name of until u respond

and remeber we all miss you very much sooo plss respond......πŸ€—

and this is NO LONGER an INVITE ONLY CC sooo all "can i join"...and invites from other members of the CC will be avoided....soo pls avoid posting...

|||| RULES ||||

1) Discussions about any topic is allowed as long as its positive.....😊

2) If i see any1 either bash anyone or indulge in fights wid bashers den u will b banned...... as soon as you see any bashing please PM the CMs n they will tackle it.😊

3) Fun Allowed but in a limit so dat it dznt hurt any1 over here.😊

4) No bashing of any actors,actress will b Acceptable here.😊

5)No Use of Abusive n Vulgar Languages.😊

6) Maintain Peace,Respect others.Not only here but in any forum also dnt pay attention 2 d bashers let dem say wat dey want.U enjoy here wid each other.No need 2 indulge in fights wid dem.i know its no use of dis here but i just wanna clear BHOOT GANG main Motto is respect,Peace,Loving,Frndly nature ok.😊

7) Only Senior Members,Goldie,Dazzler,Rockerz r 2 take part in dis CC..dis means neither Newbie nor Groupie.Sorry......😊

8) This is for all the bhoots who want to leave this gang.....if you think that you do not deserve 2 be in this gang and want 2 leave....we CMs have decided that you are always free 2 do that...we will not force you or beg you to stay.....since we have decided that this CC will still continue....and pls do not post this in this CC just silently leave by PMing all the members............sorry if we are being rude bt it really hurts to see the CC going in that direction....and please refrain from JOKES saying that you are leaving......we are here 2 enjoy and not to cry.....soo just enjoy guys.....😊

||||| Craziest Bhoot Of The Week |||||

Every week, one bhoot of the week will be chosen by the previous BHOOT of the week OR chosen by the CMs.....

The BOTW will allow us BHOOTS here to know how SCARY we actually are!!!!

So you can grill the BOTW with as many questions as you want!!!
Its None Other than................

Karmania bhoot

CONGRATULATIONS

Some questions we wud luv u to answer[question set courtsey IF]

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF:

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the BHOOT GANG:

Your Favourite Daily Soaps :

My best friend(s) on IF:

How u landed in our BHOOT bandla?

How does it feel to be The Craziest Bhoot of the Week?

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Fav Movies:

Favourite place?

Favourite Book?

Favourite Scary Pic?

My First Crush?

My Strenght?

My Weekness?

Love Is?

Favourite Food?

CONGRATULATIONS Karmania Bhoot aka Vaishanvi...

||||| Most Memorable Scene Of The Week |||||

Every week a memorable scene from either a movie or TV programme will be chosen..........This will be suggested and discussed by all the BHOOT GANG....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfRuVg-xjVk[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of the most sweet couple (KaJen)..lovely scene dere noks jhoks.Kabhi Haan Kabhii Naa frm MarriageπŸ˜†......we miss them like hell.....and since we hav dedicated this CC 2 them.....this is 4 every1 who misses our DMG our dmg gang n most important Armidzzz...

So...Come on guys lets live this DMG era again..........
😍
😍
DMG VM GHOSLA
❀️❀️❀️
Every week dere will a VM on any one of d couple KASH,KASU,KaJen or only Karan or also d whole DMG team..members can pm d u-tube link of VMs 2 d CMs if dey love it n want dat 2 b here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqITaK13qaM[/YOUTUBE]

VM on one n only KaJen who arent part of DMG frm 21st September but if dey nt in d show dat dznt mean dey arent in our hearts..we still love dem n trying our best 2 bring dem bak....so as d wording of d song says dey can never ever say alvida 2 us..if dey want 2 say we wont let dem say...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😍

Aww I know u all miss old dmg n specially Dr.Armaan so friends here goes 1 more mix on dem..sorry i mean 1 more mix on Armaan aka KSG...u will love d wordings soo cuttee...πŸ€—
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DMjjb5NQIw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
soo chweeettttt....want 2 pull his cheeks...πŸ˜†My real Hero..Dr.Armaan..-The Love Guru..πŸ˜ƒ
I hope u love dis Gift....πŸ˜ƒ
congo for d new CC n do watch d ARmaan Mix frnds dis is gift for u all...
Yay!!!! congo mere pyaare bhoot We finally movedπŸ˜†