Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

A few talking points..... (Page 2)

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmenn

An analysis of how I see the things unfolding in the house.

• Did you notice how carefully planned (sic.) the voting was yesterday. The gang of five who voted BT last week voted them again this time around. They clearly learned from the mistake made last week when they forgot the rules and gave equal votes to BT (and lost Ismael). This time around Raju wasted his vote on Shamita and made certain only BT were nominated.

• BB should either make discussing nominations legal or punish thoose who are doing it. The way things are now "the gang" are gonna kill all the fun by picking weak targets and making it pretty booring. Automatic nominations for culprits would put a pretty swift end to it.

• It is pretty ironic when you vote out a couple and say you don't like them supporting each other, all the while you have a gang of 5 people who support each other.

• Well people can gang up against one another only when there is a gang. Wink

• Even then I think TB need to go. They have done a really bad job at defending themselves, trusting the wrong people etc. There is now place for weakness.

• Vindu is spending day and night bitching about Pravesh. He is constantly talking about nominating him with the others. Why this attitude to a person who has barely been in the house a few days and has said nothing to hurt him? My feeling is that he sees him as his competition. He is jealous of the tall, muscular, handsome and young Pravesh. In his mind there is only place for one of this kind "hero" in the house. Funny he has much more love and admiration for the shorter, darker and fatter Vinod kambli even tough there is no difference in time or behaviour to Vindu. Remember Vindu put Bakhtiyar in his place early on to let him know who the "hero" of the house is. I am just waiting for an incident to happen between Vindu and Pravesh.   
             Well Vindu is just plain 'jealous' of all the attention tht the hunk is getting WinkLOL ... too much competition for the 'erstwhile' hero of the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-

-Aladin- IF-Dazzler
-Aladin-
-Aladin-

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Vindu is strange. He behaves as if it's up to him who will remain and who will go. It's funny how he says to Claudia, "if you like him, we can keep him for 2 to 3 weeks". LOL
poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aladin-

Vindu is strange. He behaves as if it's up to him who will remain and who will go. It's funny how he says to Claudia, "if you like him, we can keep him for 2 to 3 weeks". LOL

I know. LOL

He sounds like the keeper of the zoo Big smileWinkLOL ... oops jail Big smile

Go to top