Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xmenn

xmenn

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
An analysis of how I see the things unfolding in the house.

• Did you notice how carefully planned (sic.) the voting was yesterday. The gang of five who voted BT last week voted them again this time around. They clearly learned from the mistake made last week when they forgot the rules and gave equal votes to BT (and lost Ismael). This time around Raju wasted his vote on Shamita and made certain only BT were nominated.

• BB should either make discussing nominations legal or punish thoose who are doing it. The way things are now "the gang" are gonna kill all the fun by picking weak targets and making it pretty booring. Automatic nominations for culprits would put a pretty swift end to it.

• It is pretty ironic when you vote out a couple and say you don't like them supporting each other, all the while you have a gang of 5 people who support each other.

• Even then I think TB need to go. They have done a really bad job at defending themselves, trusting the wrong people etc. There is now place for weakness.

• Vindu is spending day and night bitching about Pravesh. He is constantly talking about nominating him with the others. Why this attitude to a person who has barely been in the house a few days and has said nothing to hurt him? My feeling is that he sees him as his competition. He is jealous of the tall, muscular, handsome and young Pravesh. In his mind there is only place for one of this kind "hero" in the house. Funny he has much more love and admiration for the shorter, darker and fatter Vinod kambli even tough there is no difference in time or behaviour to Vindu. Remember Vindu put Bakhtiyar in his place early on to let him know who the "hero" of the house is. I am just waiting for an incident to happen between Vindu and Pravesh.   

Edited by xmenn - 10 November 2009 at 2:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kartitrishanckucool_yvprincezna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A few talking points....." in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karti

karti

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Very good analysis.
Indeed the team of vindoo, rohit, raju, poonam and cludia are planning the nominations and ironiically they are against TB who have never planned or discussed nominations.
Bigg Boss this time is very biased .

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I think the wole thing revolves around Claudia. Both Vindu and Vinod are married to Caucasian ladiez. Vindu wants to keep that club totally exclusive.

He is noticing that Claudia and Mr. india spend a lot of time together and that irks him to no end because he is worried that Claudia might stop supporting his gang and start listening to Mr. India, specially when it comes to nominations.

T&B....B has done them in with the constant bickering with his wife. Sure they usually go outside or to the bathroom to have these verbal battles. But the house is not sound proof and I am sure someone or the other listens in, like Rohataniya , and reports back with a lot of spice added. This helps the gang prod them into more bickering.

xmenn

xmenn

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Good theory about Claudia but i think it goes deeper.

Remember Pravesh arrived at the house in the middle of the night. Early the next morning Vindu was doing his usually early morning psycho thing by talking to himself. There he was bitching about Pravesh long before he had any chance to hook up with Claudia.

Edited by xmenn - 10 November 2009 at 2:43am

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Apparently Vindu, Mr. India and Claudia have known each other before Bigg Boss. in fact someone posted here that Claudia is listed on the friends list on Mr. India's Facebook page.

In addition Vindu and Mr. Inida work out at the same gym in Mumbai. So even if the Janta Janardhan was led to believe that Mr. India is the person randomly chosen from the general public, that is totally bogus.  At least these three individuals have met prior to entering BB's house.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kartiishurockssprinceznaAutumn.

Navs_bigboss

Groupbie

Navs_bigboss

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yes boss..I agree.....it is getting predictable...Angry

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmenn

An analysis of how I see the things unfolding in the house.

• Did you notice how carefully planned (sic.) the voting was yesterday. The gang of five who voted BT last week voted them again this time around. They clearly learned from the mistake made last week when they forgot the rules and gave equal votes to BT (and lost Ismael). This time around Raju wasted his vote on Shamita and made certain only BT were nominated.

• BB should either make discussing nominations legal or punish thoose who are doing it. The way things are now "the gang" are gonna kill all the fun by picking weak targets and making it pretty booring. Automatic nominations for culprits would put a pretty swift end to it.

• It is pretty ironic when you vote out a couple and say you don't like them supporting each other, all the while you have a gang of 5 people who support each other.

• Even then I think TB need to go. They have done a really bad job at defending themselves, trusting the wrong people etc. There is now place for weakness.

• Vindu is spending day and night bitching about Pravesh. He is constantly talking about nominating him with the others. Why this attitude to a person who has barely been in the house a few days and has said nothing to hurt him? My feeling is that he sees him as his competition. He is jealous of the tall, muscular, handsome and young Pravesh. In his mind there is only place for one of this kind "hero" in the house. Funny he has much more love and admiration for the shorter, darker and fatter Vinod kambli even tough there is no difference in time or behaviour to Vindu. Remember Vindu put Bakhtiyar in his place early on to let him know who the "hero" of the house is. I am just waiting for an incident to happen between Vindu and Pravesh.   

Xmenn ji, Good post. Yes, it is definitely getting annoying to see all the plotting going on. However, I feel it is for the better. Bakhtiyar's antics annoy me to no end, so I am kind of glad that he is nominated. Hopefully, he will be the one that will be evicted as well. However, I am not certain about that. It could be that they stop the voting this week and make Shamita leave? I do hope that he sorts out his differences with Tanaz because to be honest, it is very disturbing to see such behaviour on National TV. The man has no sense.

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
but Pravesh has sown a seed of doubt in Claudia's mind about 3 people who are hated outside I guess he  told her about Vindo and rohit did not catch the third one so it will surely put her against them as she is a smart person and will not put her money on a dead beat horse

Post Reply New Post

Go to top