Originally posted by xmenn
An analysis of how I see the things unfolding in the house.
- Did you notice how carefully planned (sic.) the voting was yesterday. The gang of five who voted BT last week voted them again this time around. They clearly learned from the mistake made last week when they forgot the rules and gave equal votes to BT (and lost Ismael). This time around Raju wasted his vote on Shamita and made certain only BT were nominated.
- BB should either make discussing nominations legal or punish thoose who are doing it. The way things are now "the gang" are gonna kill all the fun by picking weak targets and making it pretty booring. Automatic nominations for culprits would put a pretty swift end to it.
- It is pretty ironic when you vote out a couple and say you don't like them supporting each other, all the while you have a gang of 5 people who support each other.
- Even then I think TB need to go. They have done a really bad job at defending themselves, trusting the wrong people etc. There is now place for weakness.
- Vindu is spending day and night bitching about Pravesh. He is constantly talking about nominating him with the others. Why this attitude to a person who has barely been in the house a few days and has said nothing to hurt him? My feeling is that he sees him as his competition. He is jealous of the tall, muscular, handsome and young Pravesh. In his mind there is only place for one of this kind "hero" in the house. Funny he has much more love and admiration for the shorter, darker and fatter Vinod kambli even tough there is no difference in time or behaviour to Vindu. Remember Vindu put Bakhtiyar in his place early on to let him know who the "hero" of the house is. I am just waiting for an incident to happen between Vindu and Pravesh.
Xmenn ji, Good post. Yes, it is definitely getting annoying to see all the plotting going on. However, I feel it is for the better. Bakhtiyar's antics annoy me to no end, so I am kind of glad that he is nominated. Hopefully, he will be the one that will be evicted as well. However, I am not certain about that. It could be that they stop the voting this week and make Shamita leave? I do hope that he sorts out his differences with Tanaz because to be honest, it is very disturbing to see such behaviour on National TV. The man has no sense.